Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Created cats > ShadowClan Cats

Comments Showing 1-48 of 48 (48 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 19, 2014 04:10PM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Please use this template:

Name:

Personality:

Description: (Can only be picture)

History: (Optional)

Family:

Mate/Crush:

Kits:

Other:

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
are you keeping you other one I can put him up for adoption

message 3: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 09, 2014 12:24PM) (new)

they organize patrols and assign jobs to other warriors.

But you need to ask before or like now

She can be a deputy if you want

ok then she is approved

wait e=what is her nema

MAbey lion and you should edit the post to add it

ok I am making a leader

could you go to prophesies and tell me what you think of it

message 13: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Apr 01, 2014 02:54PM) (new)

Name: ShadowStar

Personality: she will take territory every chance she gets and is very cold.

Description: Body: http://media3.picsearch.com/is?ihEBoJ...
Eyes: http://media2.picsearch.com/is?d4oVmb...

History: She was in the Great Battle and that is all she remembers.

Family: All died in the Great Battle. except one... that survived and left her for ThunderClan

Mate: would have to be one who agreed with her.

Kits: MAY have them.

Other: N/A

ok...... Should we Role play

message 15: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 19, 2014 01:40PM) (new)

Sorry approved

Name: Silverjump
Personality: She is a very very evil cat. She Is the most feared cat in the forest. Together She and Her mate Shadowstar plan to lead the clans into darkness. (They are the two cats in the prophesy)
Description: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60804...
Family:
Talks about none killed all.
Mate: Shadowstar
Kits: EEEH Might might not.
OTher: NONE

sorry I will make silverjump a male I thought I did

message 17: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 11, 2014 06:31PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Birdsong ~ Done!

© S ~ Silvermist

Name
Bird/Birdkit/Birdpaw/Birdsong
(view spoiler)

Rank
Rogue/Apprentice/Warrior

Clan
ShadowClan

Personality
She's very sensitive and shy. Extremely sweet, caring, and kind. She's very jumpy and if you want to get to know her and have her trust you, you must be nice to her. She loves birds and has never killed or eaten a bird in her life. She's scared to death of Shadowstar and Birdsong trys her best to hide from her.

Description
Beautiful pure white she-cat with yellow eyes, very long, soft, fur and not a single scar on her, and a couple of toms may find her very pretty.

Picture

Crush
Duststorm ~ Boomer

Kits
She's always wanted a mate and kits.

Family
- Sapphire (Mother, Loner)
- Eagle (Father, Loner)
- Silvermist (Sister, ThunderClan)
- Crowpool (Brother)
- Jayfrost (Brother)

Other/Pet Birds
Dove the Dove
Snow the Snowy Owl
Hawk the Hawk
Talon the Eagle
Owl the Eagle Owl

sorry and approved, can I make her crush?????

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 02, 2014 05:14PM) (new)

Boomer (Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Mudtail, Mistyheart, Berryheart, Bramblekit, Bumblekit, Brackenkit, Heartkit) wrote: "sorry and approved, can I make her crush?????"

Sure! ^.^ Could he have a bad/short temper? And that she could melt his heart? O.o

ok and the crush will be like that

ignore the comment of Snakefang if it is not deleted it is notworking on this computer

message 22: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

I haven't seen it since yesterday.

oh ok well then oh never mind

message 24: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Ooooo...kayyyy... O_o

should we RP now........

message 26: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 28, 2014 05:17PM) (new)

Name: Duststorm
Description: He is a brown cat with amber eyes.He has black dots on his tail and muzzle.
Personality: He is a harsh cat and has a VERY VERY short temper. He is not afraid to stand up to Shadowstar.
Family: UC (Open dont want to make the names)
Mate/Crush: Will be Birdsong
Kits:Maybe
Other: UH

and can Birdsong and Duststorm have grown up together and then had crushes on each other

DUstpelt is the cat that has a crush on her

message 29: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Sure! ^.^

message 31: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Mar 20, 2014 12:15PM) (new)

\

Name: Ashtail
Personality: He can love to much and not hate enough........ unless a cat crosses him. He WILL hold grudges forever and will hold on to love forever.
Description: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60804... (The pic description said "Warriors- Sunclan!!!!!)
Mate/Crush: none
Kits: None YET!
Family: only one known:
Fernheart, sister, open
Other: NONE

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 05, 2014 05:23AM) (new)

Jayfrost ~ Done!

© S ~ Silvermist

Name
Jay/Jaykit/Jaypaw/Jayfrost/Jaystar

Q: Why was his name "Jay"?
A: Sapphire, his mother, saw a blue jay in Leaf-Bare, a Moon before he was born.
(view spoiler)

Rank
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior/Deputy/Leader

Personality
Jayfrost will fight any cat until death takes him, Likes to see his Clan being taken care of before him, Very stubborn when it comes to being given herbs and that type of stuff, Some times he will listen to what he's told to do, Very kind to those he loves, He is an excellent warrior and he is extremely trust worthy and loyal

Description
Jayfrost and Jaystar

Crush
Oooopppeennn!!

Kits
Wants them badly!

Family
- Sapphire (Mother)
- Eagle (Father)
- Crowpool (Brother)
- Silvermist (Sister)
- Birdsong (Sister)

Other
Nope! Nothing else!

oh can I make the crush??

message 34: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Sure!

okay thanks I will do that after I do the shadowclan deputy thing

message 36: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

^.^

Name:
Rosefur

Warrior

Personality:
Rosefur is one of those cats that will literally die for you. She humbly takes on important things she is put in charge of. She is one of the clan's best hunters. She loves almost every cat she meets and when she really loves a cat she will do anything for them.

Description:
http://thecatsoflightningclan.webs.co...

Family:
Unknown

Crush:
Jayfrost

Kits:
Wants them!!

OTher:
None

message 38: by Bluestar580 (last edited Apr 02, 2014 06:18PM) (new)

Bluestar580 ηαмє
I¢єкıт/I¢єραw/I¢євℓαzє

αɢє
28 мøøns

ɢєηđєя
тøм

¢ℓαη
$нαdøωCℓαη

яαηк
ωαяяıøя

ρєяsøηαℓıтγ
I¢євℓαzє wıʟʟ ʟısтєη тø γøυя ρяøвʟємs αηđ ¢αη søмє тıмєs sαγ søмєтнıηɢ ωısє tσ нєʟp. Ħє ıs α sтяøηɢ, тrυsт ωσятнγ, ¢αт, αηđ ¢αη вe α ɢяєαт ғяıєηđ. Ħє's kıηđ αηđ ¢αяınɢ, вυт ¢αη αʟsø вє vєяγ sтυввøяη. Ħє αʟωαγ s тяγs нıs вєsт тø ¢αʟм søмєøηє đøωη, єvєη ıғ тнєγ αяє ηøт ıη тнє sαмє Cʟαη.

đєs¢яıρтıøη
Łαяɢє, нαηđsøмє, мυs¢υℓaя тøм ωıтн sıℓvєя єyєs αηđ ℓøηɢ, søғт, ɢяєγ, sıℓvєя, вℓα¢k αηđ ωнıтє ғυя. Pυяє ωнıтє ¢нєsт αηđ вєℓℓy ғυя aηđ ωнıтє ραωs ωıтн вℓα¢k sтяıρєs. Łønɢ ɢrєy αηd вℓα¢k тαıℓ ωıтн α s¢αя oη нıs sнøυℓđєя αηđ α ℓønɢ s¢яαтch ση нıs ℓєғт вαck ℓєɢ. (view spoiler)

iceblaze

мαтє/¢яυsн
øρєη

кıтs
Кıтs ωσυℓđ вє α đяєαм ¢øмє тяυє ғøя нıм!

ғαмıℓγ
Fяøsтвℓαzє ~ Ғαтнєя
Đαrkғℓαмє ~ ßrøthєr
Đαwnғℓøwєr ~ Møthєr

øтнєя
η/α

i'm sorry but the deputy position isn't availible

message 40: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 yeah, I know. I'm editing it a bit. XD

message 41: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Came from another group. :P

oh okay that makes sense

message 44: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 нє's đøηє!! ^.^

Name:
Lilyheart

Warrior

Personality:
She has a problem keeping calm and often goes to Toms for help and she doesn't know why. She is caring stubborn yet loves helping cats herself....

Description:
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60802...

Crush:
OPEN!!

Kits:
WANTS THEM

Family:
UNknown

Other:
N/A

message 47: by Lanie (last edited Apr 11, 2014 05:57PM) (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Name: Stormwhisker

Personality: As calm as a breeze, but when he's angry..... He will do anything for his those he loves, and never likes to see cats die.

Description: Gray tom with green eyes. He has a unique swirl pattern on his side, and a scar on his shoulder. Has a Deep nick in one ear.

Picture: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/im...

History: History: From the beginning of Stormwhisker's life, his mother hated him. She hated him because he so closely resembled the mate who passed her over in favor of another cat. As Stormpaw, he trained harder than any other apprentice, trying to please his mother. He had his big chance after he earned his Medicine cat name. He saved the life of Jayfrost, the deputy. After that, Stormwhisker finally gained his mother's appreciation.

Mate/kits:FORBIDDEN

Family:
(view spoiler)

Other: All family but Cinderblaze open.

message 48: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Approved