Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Created cats > WindClan cats

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Name: Mistyheart
Personality: She is not at all patient with warriors, apprentices, and kits. The only cats that she is kind with are the elders.
Description: http://www.silkroute.republika.pl/Leo... (She is one of the closest cats to the wild cats)
History: UNknown all she remembers is her mother (A cheetah) Leaving her with the cats.
Family:
All she remembers:
Mother: a cheetah
Mate: FORBIDDEN
Kits: Forbidden
Other: She Will Take a Mate..... The Warrior Code means NOTHING to her but no cat knows that.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2014 07:44AM) (new)

Name: Lightningkit/Lightningpaw/Lightningfeather/Lightningstar
Personality:Nice,kind,caring,helpful,trustworthy,honest,loving
Appearance:

History: Unknown accept that he came to the border when he was only 1/2 moon

Family:

Shadeheart {mother;dead}
Lizardtounge {father;dead}
Lightningstorm {brother;alive}

Mate/Crush: Open! PLease start it as a crush. The final mate decision will be made by me. It would be cool if I got three she-cats fighting over him He could help the extra two find mates

Kits: none, but desperately wants some

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Finished

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Name: Mudtail
Personality: He craves power and is being trained by the Dark Forest.
Description: http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/p... the bigger cat.
mate/Crush: mistyheart
Kits: Wants them
Family:
None remembered
OTher: NONE

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:Echosplash
Personality: Nice,kind,caring,loyal,honest,brave
Appearance:
Mate/Crush: Mistyheart
Kits: wants them
Family: doesn't have any, all dead

message 10: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Name: Brokenfoot

Personality: Nice, but gets VERY grumpy when you disturb him. Is understanding and calm, but fights like a lion in battle. Sometimes is disappointed when the leader leaves him in camp during a battle because of his foot. He is persistent in what he believes to be right, and would rather die fighting than in the elder's den with Greencough.

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/im... Black and orange tortiseshell with a useless foot. He has a scar on his left cheek and long fur. He has a distinctive white mark on his left ear.

History: As a kit, Brokenfoot was called Tawnykit. He had two littermates, Willowkit and Spikekit. They were made apprentices at six moons old, and were taught like any other apprentice. But one day, as he was paroling a rocky slope with Willowpaw, horror happened. A rockslide came tumbling down, on top of the two. Tawnypaw tried to push Willowpaw out of the way, but she pushed him back. Tawnypaw could only watch as his sister was crushed by the rockslide. He escaped with a crushed paw, forever giving him a limp. Later, his name was changed to Brokenpaw, because of his crushed foot, but in his eyes, because of his broken heart.

Mate: open

kits: open

family:
Mom- Brightclaw
Dad- Thornheart
Sister- Willowpaw
Brother- Spikethorn

Other: N/A

Alayna ~Brokenfoot~ wrote: "Name: Brokenfoot

Personality: Nice, but gets VERY grumpy when you disturb him. Is understanding and calm, but fights like a lion in battle. Sometimes is ..."

Approved and can I make the mate??????

message 12: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) If you want... Whiteshadow is one of my charries, though, but you can RP her in this group.

wait you said that the mate was open that means that a different person can make them out of their own mind with your permission.

message 14: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Sorry. go ahead, I just keep that charrie and use it in all my groups, so I forget I dont have his mate in all of them.

ok...... Should they crush on each other first???????

and can they be from different clans

message 17: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) yes, how about it's the Graysrtipe+Silverstream idea?

sure like what idea?

message 19: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Like, they see each other and just fall in love, secret meetings, etc.

yah I will make a cat in riverclan

message 22: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Awesome!! Wanna start Rp? Riverclan border?

sure just do territory

message 24: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Good. How about she comes across?

oooooorrrrrrrrr it could be like He was drowning like Graystripe

message 26: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Sure. He can't swim well with that paw.

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Mar 23, 2014 03:44PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Name: Shadowdove

Personality: Sweet, kind, shy, she wants someone she can love forever (I'll add more to this or I'll change it as I get to know her)

Description: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbna...

Crush: Lightningstar

Kits: Wants a forever mate for this.

Family: She was found in the middle of nowher on WindClan Territory, so her family is unknown.

Other: Nope!

message 29: by Lanie (last edited Apr 11, 2014 10:13AM) (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) Name: Nightwater

Personality: Grumpy, a bit like a rose. Sweet and loveable, but first you must get through the thorns. Despite her grouchiness, she is a kind cat, and would give her life defending her clan.

Description: Dark gray tabby with amber eyes. Specks of gray around her muzzle show her age, and yet, she still is as beautiful as when she was young.

Mate/kits: never wanted them as a warrior, too old now.

Family:
Redwhisker; dad
Wingfeather; mom
Icepaw; sister

Other: nope

message 31: by Lanie (new)

Lanie (laniedragon) YAYAY

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited May 17, 2014 09:06AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
© А ~ Ангелина
UC

Name: Snowspots
Clan: WindClan
Personality:
Description/Picture:
Mate/Crush: N/A
Kits: N/A
Family:
- Blackclaw (Brother; alive; ThunderClan; Birdsong)
Other: N/A