Warriors the mountain cats discussion

Created cats > ThunderClan cats

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
The leader is taken so is Med cat

message 3: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 09, 2014 10:10AM) (new)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Name: Thunderstar
Personality: He is a loving cat that hopes to have kits one day. He tries to avoid fighting but will do anything he can to protect his Clan.
Description: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/... (he looks like Firestar)
History: He was born in an abandon twoleg nest to Storm. he was almost killed by the toleg nest colapsing. His siblings died with his mother at hat incident. He sought refuge at Gray wings camp, But went to live with his father Clear sky at his camp. He came back to Gray wing after his fathers ways became to much for him.
Mate: Berryheart.
Kits: Mate is expecting
Family:
Storm, mother (dead)
Clear sky, Father (dead)
Gray wing, Uncle (dead)
Sister, unknown
Brother, unknown (both dead)
Other : N/A

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Can I have ThunderClan deputy?

message 6: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Oooo, and I'm also doing up a Queen.

message 8: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 05, 2014 05:26AM) (new)

Blackclaw ~ Done!

© S ~ Silvermist

Name
Blackkit [kit name]
Blackpaw [apprentice]
Blackclaw [warrior/deputy name]
Blackstar [leader name]

Q: Why is his name "Blackclaw"?
A: He has long black claws.
(view spoiler)

Clan
ThunderClan

Rank
Kit
Apprentice
Warrior
Deputy
Leader

Current Apprentice
Open

Trained Apprentices
1. __________
2. __________
[names are open]

Personality
Blackclaw will fight any cat until death takes him, Likes to see his Clan being taken care of before him, Very stubborn when it comes to being given herbs and that type of stuff, Some times he will listen to what he's told to do, unless it has to with medicine cats then he's not going to do it, Very kind to those he loves, He is an excellent deputy and he is extremely trust worthy and loyal.

Description
Handsome tom with redish orange pelt with a cream and black tail, Jade green eyes, Long black claws and massive powerful shoulders, There is a scar that is on the side of his throat and a few others on his sides. He's much bigger then his brother, Snowspots.

Mate
Silvermist [Angelina]

Kits
Expecting
[open for creation!]

Family
» Snowspots ~ Brother ~ Alive ~ ShadowClan ~ NOT open
» Rose ~ Sister ~ Alive ~ Kittypet ~ Once known as Shiningheart ~ NOT open
[mother & father are open for creation]

History
(view spoiler)

Other
» His brother wants to kill him
» I put the " History " in a spoiler because it's so long...

Silvermist ~ Done!

© S ~ Silvermist

Name
Silver [birth name]
Silverkit [kit name]
Silverpaw [apprentice name]
Silvermist [warrior/queen name]
Sil [can only be used by Blackclaw]

Q: Why was she named "Silver"?
A: Right after she was born, odd silver snow was falling from the sky.
(view spoiler)

Rank
Rogue
Apprentice
Warrior
Queen

Clan
ThunderClan

Personality
Very stubborn when she wants to be, Hates fighting but if she'll fight if she has too, Will protect her kits with her life even if death takes her, Sweet and Kind to those she knows
[I'll add more to this if I can remember anything...]

Description
Beautiful silver she-cat with black, leopard like spots and dark gold eyes

Mate
Blackclaw [Angelina]

Kits
Expecting
[Open for creation!]

Family
» Eagle ~ Father ~ Alive ~ Loner [open]
» Sapphire ~ Mother ~ Alive ~ Loner [open]
» Birdsong ~ Sister ~ Alive ~ ShadowClan [Angelina]
» Jayfrost ~ Brother ~ Alive ~ ShadowClan [Angelina]
» Crowpool ~ Brother ~ Alive ~ RiverClan [NOT open]

History

Other
Nope! Nothing else!

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

I changed my mind about Silvermist being a queen. Since she hasn't told Blackclaw yet about their kits, she's still a warrior.

Name: Berrryheart

Personality: SHE loves to fight for the sake of her clan she loves kits.

Descroption: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ymKHz5tFLr4... (without the collar)

History: She cant remember anything.

Mate: ThunderStar

Kits: Is also expecting.

Family: Doesn't remember.

other: She was found in the forest with a deep gash on her head.

Angєℓinα ~ Siℓvermist♥Bℓαckcℓαw ~ Cαts Ruℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Ang, Angiє or Angєℓ {Or Jαγfrost} ~ wrote: "I changed my mind about Silvermist being a queen. Since she hasn't told Blackclaw yet about their kits, she's still a warrior."

ok

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Name
Nightblossom

Rank
Medicine Cat

Personality
Nightblossom is a very nice and kind cat. She loves helping others and doesn't need a prize for it. She is respectful and smart. She is also loyal and honest.

Appearance

Mate
FORBIDDEN

Kits
FORBIDDEN

Family
Mother-Alive-Flowerwish
Father-Alive-Shadowheart
Sister-Alive-Echosplash

Other
She will leave her spot if she finds the right mate

Name: Cloudheart

Personality: HE is a rude cat and has a sharp tongue.

Description: http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60805...

Mate/crush: NightBlossom

Kits: Wants them

Family:
All killed in the Great Battle

Other: Doesn't care if he likes a Medicine cat and has kits with her.

message 15: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 17, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

Name: Bumblekit
Personality: He is a very very caring cat and when he loves another cat you can tell.
Description: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60804...
Mate/Crush: OPEN
Kits: NONE
Family:
Thunderstar, Father
Berryheart, mother
Brackenkit, sister
Bramblekit, brother
Heartkit, sister
Other: N/A

message 16: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Can I do Bramblekit? O.o

him and Brackenkit are open

message 19: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Mar 23, 2014 07:18PM) (new)

Bramblekit ~ X

© A ~ Angelina

Name
Bramblekit/Bramblepaw/Brambleleaf

Clan
ThunderClan

Rank
Kit/Apprentice/Warrior

Mentor
Not needed

Personality

Description

Crush
Open

Kit
What does his age say? -.-

Family

Other
Nope! Nothing else!

message 20: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Feb 17, 2014 03:34PM) (new)

Name: Heartkit
Personality: She is evil and good...... so just don't make her mad because she can and will kill you.
Description: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.60805...
Mate/Crush: OPEN
Kits: NONE
Family:
Thunderstar, Father
Berryheart, mother
Brackenkit, sister
Bramblekit, brother
Bumblekit, Brother
Other: N/A

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Cloudmist
Appearance:
Personality: Nice,kind,caring,will give her life for her clan,honest

Mate/Crush: none
Kits: none
Family:
None, all,dead

Other: Will,be reborn

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Name
Blossomcloud

27 moons

Rank
Warrior

Personality
Nice,kind,caring,trustworthy,feirce

Mate/Crush
Open, but please make it a crush

Appearance

Kits
Wanted when she gets a mate

Family
All dead (changing later)

message 23: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Apr 01, 2014 02:57PM) (new)

Name :Snakefang

Personality: He has a short temper but he is soft on Kits, Queens, and Elders. He is really hard on apprentices. Or he pretends to be soft. He cannot be trusted.

Description: http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.491726...

Mate/crush: He has one but it is unknown.

Family: Unknown except his sister ShadowStar... but no cat knows that

Kits: None not yet anyway

Other: He had to fight extra hard to be excepted by his clan mates because he was born outside of the clans and because of his eyes.

message 24: by Pelican G. (last edited Jun 30, 2014 11:02AM) (new)

Pelican G. (ilovebrackenfur) (( I'm putting Littlestripe up for adoption. I can't handle this many groups, clearly. ))

A ~ Aηɢєℓıηα ~ Sıℓvєямısт♥ßℓα¢ҝ¢ℓαω ~ Cαтs Яυℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Aηɢ, Aηɢıє, Aηɢєℓ, Jαγғяσsт Cяσωρσσℓ σя ßℓσssσмωıℓℓσω ~ wrote: "
Name

Blackclaw

18 Moons

Tom

Rank

Deputy

Clan

ThunderClan

Personality

Blackclaw will fight any cat until death takes him, Likes to see his Clan being taken ca..."

did someone make the kits already... if not then can I make one??

message 28: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

All them are open! ^.^

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 30: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

O_o

Yah I get to make them!!!!

message 32: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

^.^

message 33: by Bluestar580 (last edited Apr 22, 2014 02:26PM) (new)

Bluestar580 © R ~ Яøsαℓıηđα
UC

ηαмє
Fяøsткıт/Fяøsтραω/Fяøsтвℓαzє

αɢє
26 мøøηs

ɢєηđєя
тøм

¢ʟαη
ŦћυηđєяCℓαη

яαηк
Wαяяıøя

αρρяєηтı¢є
Øρєη

ρєяsøηαʟıтγ
Fяøsтвℓαzє wıʟʟ ʟısтєη тø γøυя ρяøвʟємs αηđ ¢αη søмє тıмєs sαγ søмєтнıηɢ ωısє tø нєʟp. Ħє ıs α sтяøηɢ, тrυsт ωøятнγ ¢αт, αηđ ¢αη вe α ɢяєαт ғяıєηđ. Ħє's kıηđ and ¢αяınɢ, вυт ¢αη αʟsø вє vєяγ sтυввøяη. Ħє αʟωαγs тяγs нıs вєsт тø ¢αʟm søмєøηє đøωη, єvєη ıғ тнєγ αяє ηøт ın тнє sαмє Cℓαn.

đєs¢яıρтıøη
Łαяɢє, нαηđsøмє, мυs¢uℓaя тøм ωıтн sıℓvєя єyєs αηđ ℓøηɢ, søғт, ɢяєγ, sıℓvєя, вℓα¢k αηđ ωнıтє ғυя. Pυяє ωнıтє ¢нєsт αηđ вєℓℓy ғυя aηđ ωнıтє ραωs ωıтн вℓα¢k sтяıρєs. Łønɢ ɢrєy αηd вℓα¢k тαıℓ ωıтн α s¢αя øη нıs sнøυℓđєя αηđ α ℓønɢ s¢яαтch øη нıs ℓєғт вαck ℓєɢ. (view spoiler)

мαтє/¢яυsћ

кıтs

ғαмıʟγ

øтнєя

Ang can one of Blackclaw's and Silvermist's kits be named after Blackclaw or Silvermist??

message 35: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Shheeewwwrrree[sure]!!

message 37: by Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay, I like your Shoelaces.... (Look at my status it will explain) (last edited Apr 01, 2014 02:53PM) (new)

Name: Silverkit/ Silverpaw/ Silverfur

Personality: She will be funny caring and will hate to fight. She will love her family with such intensity that cats might begin to feat her.

Description: (She takes a lot after her mother!!)
Fur:
http://forestclan.yolasite.com/resour...
Eyes:
UC

message 38: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Apr 10, 2014 03:19PM) (new)

Dawnkit ~ Not finished

© B ~ Birdsong

Name
Dawnkit [kit name]
Dawnpaw [apprentice name]
Dawntalon [warrior name]

Clan
ThunderClan

Rank
Kit
Apprentice
Warrior

Personality

Description

Crush
Open

Kits
-_- She's a kit herself...and she's not even BORN!!

Family[blood]
Silverkit ~ Sister ~ Unborn [Boomer]
?? ~ ?? ~ Unborn ~ [??]
Silvermist ~ Mother ~ Alive [Angelina]
Blackclaw ~ Father ~ Alive [Angelina]
Birdsong ~ Aunt ~ Alive ~ ShadowClan ~ Silvermist's sister[Angelina]
Jayfrost ~ Uncle ~ Alive ~ ShadowClan ~ Silvermist's brother [Angelina]
Crowpool ~ Uncle ~ Alive ~ ?? ~ Silvermist's brother[NOT open]
Snowspots ~ Uncle ~ Alive ~ ?? Blackclaw's brother[NOT open]
Rose ~ Aunt ~ Alive ~ Kittypet ~ Blackclaw's sister [NOT open]
Eagle ~ Grandfather ~ Alive ~ Loner ~ Silvermist's father [Boomer]
Sapphire ~ Grandmother ~ ALive ~ Loner ~ Silvermist's mother [open]

Family[in-laws]
N/A

Other
▩ Unborn

Can I make Eagle???

message 40: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Sshhheeeeewwwre!

thanks!!

whos father is he Blackclaw or Silvermist

message 42: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

He's Silvermist's father.

message 43: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Oh! And his mate is Sapphire.

message 45: by Bluestar580 (last edited Apr 22, 2014 03:00PM) (new)

Bluestar580 © I ~ Iceblaze

This template was created by
I ~ I¢євℓαʑє [Яøsαℓıηđα]
W&F ~ wнıтєяøsє & ғıяє¢ℓαω [Đαısγ Mαγ]

ɴaмɘ
☀ Frozenkit
Frozenpaw
Frozenflash

aɢɘ
☀ Unborn

ɢɘɴdɘʀ
☀ Tom