Warriors the mountain cats discussion

General > Welcome

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello! :) Can I have Windclan leader and Thunderclan Med. ?

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
Sure if you want to be a MOD I am looking for one

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok :)

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) | 612 comments Mod
you can go to the MOD topic

and do the MOD applacation

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

My battery is during so I will be on in maybe and hour?

ok but cant you plug it in..... please invit your friends

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I will, it is just I am away from the charger and I won be able to get to it in time I I leave right now. (It at my friends house)

how do you make people a MOD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

That happened to me when I joined goodreads too. Go to members and go down to my name. It has a little grey bitten that says Make a Moderator

message 13: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 296 comments Mod
Hi!

you can create cats and then Role play with them

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I have low battery. Got to go and good night! :)

ok wait what will we do without the med cat

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi!

message 21: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Dz! Calla! ^.^

message 22: by Bluestar580 (new)

Bluestar580 Hey! Don't forget me!

Ħєℓℓσ!
Ұσυ ¢αη ¢αℓℓ мє Яσsαℓıηđα, Яσsα, I¢єbℓαzє, Fяσzєηғℓαsћ; αηγтнıηg тнαт's ıη мγ ηαмє. ^.^

message 23: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Rosa! ^.^

message 24: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin Hi!!!

message 26: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hi everyone! I'm Kyleigh! :)

message 27: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Hello!

message 28: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hi Angelina! :)

message 30: by Kyleigh (new)

Kyleigh  Larson | 3 comments Hello!! :)

message 31: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Mar 22, 2014 04:13PM) (new)

Hello, hi, hi-llo, hiya, hey, heyoo! XD

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) Hey Boomer! I finally joined this group to see what it's like xD

hi and thanks!!!!!!