Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > New Book - Desire (Denial #2) by Ember Chase

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (mjbcmommy) | 5 comments Hello

Desire (Denial #2??) by Ember Chase. On her website she has it listed to be released spring 2014.

Thanks,
Nikk

message 2: by Ine (new)

Ine | 263 comments I can't find any information other than the title (ISBN/ASIN, cover, publisher, description), so that would make it very hard to add. Maybe it's better to wait until the author adds it herself (she is a Goodreads author) or until more is known about the book.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (mjbcmommy) | 5 comments The last book I requested to be added, Higher, that was all of the information I had on that book as well & it was able to be added. Why is it different this time? Just curious...

Nikki

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

message 5: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (mjbcmommy) | 5 comments Thank you for adding the book. At the end of Denial it says it is due out March 2014. Also when I added the book & made a comment, neither showed under the book like they normally do. Am I doing something wrong?

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42077 comments Mod
Updated release date.

Ratings and shelvings always take a day or two to show up in the community reviews section. I forced the cache to reset, which seems to have done the trick. But in general, that will happen by itself after a day or so.