What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > book about a man who is a writer who hasnt been able to publish yet until he meets a man in his job who wants him to publish one of his stories under his name /s

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gissele (new)

Gissele | 3 comments this book is about a guy who works possibly in a diner/coffee shop and has a friend, a girl, who works there too who is a painter. this guy is a writer but has not been able to publish anything yet until he meets a man who gives him one of his stories for him to get published and to pass it off as an autobiography and he agrees because then after wards his short stories would have a chance to get read and published. SPOILERS: i think towards the end of the book we find out that the painter friend has been working with the strange man who gave him the story and we see the story happening to him. i think he runs away with the painter girl, or some other girl, and they are looking for a box. cant remember much more,

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Gissele, how many years ago did you read this book? What genre would the book fit into? Remember anything about the cover?

message 3: by Gissele (new)

Gissele | 3 comments I read it around 2-3 years ago. It's a fiction book, possibly mystery but I can't say for sure on that one. As for the cover, don't remember it at all.

message 5: by Gissele (new)

Gissele | 3 comments Yes! Thank you so much! It's been bothering me for so long to remember that book. Thanks everyone for the help. Really appreciate it!