YA/NA FANATICS discussion

Amulet of Elusion (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Amulet of Elusion
ARR: Fantasy > ARR - Amulet of Elusion (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #1)

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (last edited Mar 20, 2014 11:14AM) (new)

Jackie - Fire & Ice Book Reviews (jackiefireicebookreviews) | 316 comments Mod
Book Title: Amulet of Elusion (The Lost Amulet Chronicles, #1)
Author: Katie Lynn Johnson
Genre: YA Fantasy/Adventure
Number of Copies Available:
Formats Available: All
Note: The author would like for reviewers to leave their review on Amazon as well!

Description

Young Adult/Fantasy/Adventure

Alexa Costa has a life-altering secret…only she doesn’t know it yet.

Confined by law to the kingdom of Alvair until the age of eighteen, Alexa has lived a sheltered existence under the watchful eye of her sword-wielding guardian, Ivy. Her love interest, Caleb Whitman, is exactly the opposite. A merchant sailor and seeker of rare artifacts, Caleb has lived a life of adventure in nearby San Lucero, the long-time rival of Alvair.

After her eighteenth birthday, Alexa’s quiet existence becomes tumultuous, and she realizes she does not need to seek to find adventure. Myths become real, legend becomes fact, and Alexa discovers that she possesses rare abilities which make her a target for both sides in a centuries-old struggle for power. She must use every resource available to her—including her talents with the supernatural Amulets—to help her friends, rekindle her romance with Caleb, and save her island home from destruction.

Please leave your email adress, and format you require. You have 2 to 4 weeks to read and review the book. Please make sure to leave a link to your review on this thread when you are done. :)

Reviewers

1. Hope - Review Due
2. Shannon - Review Due
3. Loni - Review Due

message 2: by Katie (last edited Feb 09, 2014 08:05PM) (new) - added it

Katie Johnson (katielynnjohnson) Thank you for hosting my book, Jackie! :)

message 3: by Hope (new)

Hope To Read (hopetoread) hopetoread@email.com mobi

message 4: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Johnson (katielynnjohnson) Hope wrote: "hopetoread@email.com mobi"

Email sent! Thank you, Hope!

message 5: by Shannon (new) - added it

Shannon (rocketshan) Please send shannonhull7@yahoo.com

ePub

message 6: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Johnson (katielynnjohnson) Shannon wrote: "Please send shannonhull7@yahoo.com

ePub"

Epub sent. Thanks, Shannon!

message 7: by Loni (new)

Loni Engledow (lonisue75) | 27 comments I am interested in a copy of your book it sounds really good. My email is LoniSue5775@gmail.com I have both kindle and nook, so I would love to accept either. Thanks Loni Sue

message 8: by Katie (new) - added it

Katie Johnson (katielynnjohnson) Loni wrote: "I am interested in a copy of your book it sounds really good. My email is LoniSue5775@gmail.com I have both kindle and nook, so I would love to accept either. Thanks Loni Sue"

Email sent! Thanks, Loni Sue!

message 9: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (nahteeraisamanthaarnold) Samantha
thoughtsofadreamer8@gmail.com
ePub