Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6) Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince discussion

What was your favourite book?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

hard to answer, they were all good, but probably the Half Blood Prince

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban...All were brilliant, but I think it strikes a nice balance of drama(without the somberness of the succeeding books - Erm, excepting The Goblet of Fire for the most part) and cheer and adventure. The Half Blood Prince is a close runner-up, though, with The Sorcerer's Stone.

Khuliqat Aqna all. but i love the Half Blood Prince more

cazdoll all of them,if i had to pick one i would say deathly hallows

Casey I love all the books, but the one I reread the most is The Goblet of Fire.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

the order of the phenix and the goblet of fire

William Deathly hallows!

Patricia Fernandez Chamber of secrets and Half blood prince¡¡¡

Maria Luísa half-blood prince

Aoife Bambrick The Half-Blood Prince. There's absolutely nothing bad about that book!

Maria The Deathly Hallows and The Globet of Fire

message 12: by Breanna Joy (last edited Feb 17, 2014 04:24PM) (new) - added it

Breanna Joy Depends. Prince probably if I had to pick but if I'm feeling more lighthearted I'll go for Azkaban or Goblet. Phoenix was also good

Dipali Order of the phoenix and golbet of fire. The harry , the better

Olivia Colgate ALL OF THEM! But if I had to choose it would probably be The Order of the Pheonix! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sadhvika Prisoner of Azkaban closely folled by Deathly Hallows..

Seeker24418 Half Blood Prince

Andrew prisoner of Azkaban or the deathly hallows

David Madara Prisoner of Azkaban...

Olivia GOblet of fire. Specifically the blood flesh and bone chapter. Plus when harry tells dumbledore that voldermort took his blood and dumbledores eyes flash!! JK rowling plot genius right there!!

Daisy Gotta be Goblet of Fire. Used to be my least favourite, but I love it now! I don't know what caused my extreme change of feelings about that one, all I know is that I love it! I love them all but my least favourite might be Order of the Phoenix or Philosopher's Stone. Probably Order of the Phoenix . . .

kayla tulop Goblet of Fire ahhhh yass!!

message 22: by Beau (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beau Chamber of Secrets

Paperadventures 5, 6, and 7 are my favorites. Especially... well, no, I can't decide between the three. The first one I loved was 5 (when my mother said I was too young to read 6 and 7). I've probably re-read it the most times. Then I read 6 and disliked it, but read it again and loved it. Of course the 7th book is one of my favorites. My favorite chapter in the entire series is probably the one where Snape dies. It's just so dramatic. Just the ending. It was so satisfying. Rowling had so much stuff to tie up, such high stakes of messing things up, and she didn't. Did I mention the chapter with snape's memories? Or walking through the woods on his way to die? Best scenes. I literally read them at 4 AM, crying my eyes out (and TFIOS didn't make me cry).

Ahh... now I have to read them over again...

Katilyn I loved all of the books,they were all written so well but if I had to chose just one it would be The Order of the Phoenix.The book was amazing and made me love the series even more than I already did.

Paris order of the Phoenix has always been my favourite (harrys just so sassy).
but i also enjoyed Prisoner of Azkaban (lupin and sirius!)

message 26: by Hello (new)

Hello Prisoner of Azkaban was the best by far!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Definitely The Deathly Hallows. Even under huge amounts of pressure to deliver an ending to a series that millions had fallen in love with, Rowling did it.
I loved all of the books, but this one was definitely my favourite.

Gavin The Half-blood Prince, for all the backstories.

Amina The Goblet of Fire <3

message 30: by Ali (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ali Deathly Hallows! Everything comes together and makes sense! :)

Roger Goblet of Fire

Grace Tough...the whole series was great, but I would have to say a tie between the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Deathly Hallows.

Heather Order of the Phoenix.

Benja First book.

Aamna Shah Prisoner of Azkaban!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Totally the Order of the Phoenix, although that was the worst movie. :(

Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Prisoner of Azkaban and Half Blood Prince.

Elbereth Prisoner of Azkaban and the Deathly Hallows.

Katie Prisoner of Azkaban and the Half Blood Prince