GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Lesbian 1x1s > Janelle and HuskyBabe13#2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Hey!:)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments What's your idea?

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments That sounds good... I've never done anything like this before. So hopefully I can get it.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Sure... I will try not to mess up.

message 5: by Janelle (last edited Apr 09, 2014 04:17PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Name: Lovelle
Looks:

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments (You please)

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Quick question is this setting medieval times?))
Lovelle looked up at the sky seeing Blaze she sighed training another dragon for now. "Almost done." She said to dragon though it was whining. She watched the sky. She moved before fire burned her. "Now you know what we talked about." She said to the dragon. Really annoyed of what the dragon is doing. But they were listening to her.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle looked at Blaze when she finished everything. "Goodbye Morgan." She said to him. She went over to Blaze. "That fire could have killed several people if it wasn't stopped."She said to Blaze meaning it. "Your fire is strong enough to kill. But I need to teach you to control it and tame you before someone gets hurt."

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "I'm not the kind of tamer you know." She said to Blaze. Looking in her eyes she ignored the feeling. "My magic isn't like other tamers." She was different everyone seemed to think she was evil. Though she wasn't she was a daughter of a half siren almost like a witch a good witch. She moved when she threw the carcass of the cow. She moved back to her old place to stand.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle looked at Blaze and sighed. "You may think that. But you will." She leaves she knows what to do. Lovelle walked home she was already exhausted and needed to get home safely. She might be a dragon tamer but is still a peasant. Walking home late in the darkness when your a women surrounded by drunk men. It causes trouble and she has to stay safe and keep her tavern up for business.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle was walking around seeing the hunter and Blaze. She felt her eyes turn pure green taking over the man's head forcing him not to hurt Blaze. She knocked him out her eyes going back to normal. She made sure he wasn't hurt moving him into a position of sleeping on the ground. "Are you alright?" She asked Blaze. Hoping she is fine and not hurt at all.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "If you hadn't attacked this hunter. I wouldn't have came over to help." She said to her. "But if you don't need my help. I need to get back to my tavern." she said to her leaving to the tavern worried of Blaze getting hurt. She went slowly to her tavern she would help Blaze if she called her for help.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded. "Just lay down." She got up helping Blaze rest. She went to get some healing supplies. She goes back to Blaze examining her shoulder she got some herbs that won't sting once they touch her skin. She set them on the wound. Getting water and some fresh meat for Blaze to have.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle soothingly took care of the wound adding some water into it to clean it. Soothing her from the pain. "It's not safe for you to stay here or in your cave. You can stay with me tonight." She said to Blaze softly. "If you change into a human I can help you." She meant it she would protect Blaze.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle took off her cloak and nodded. She put it on Blaze carefully helping her straight to her Tavern. She goes up to her tavern opening the door helping her inside. She set her down on the bed and locked the door. She looked outside. "Stay up here while I work I'll be back soon." she said to her she wouldn't leave just yet though. ((I might have a bit of a twist just to get Blaze and Lovelle closer together.))

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments ((Just something that will cause Blaze to save her.))

"I just need work. I'll be back I promise you." She wouldn't leave her. She gave her something to numb the pain she could use it and it would help her out. She doesn't want to see her hurt in pain.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle spent the day cleaning up her tavern. She finished and cleaned it up. No one was in the tavern at least that's what she thought. She didn't notice a man behind her. She was too busy cleaning to know.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle froze when the man was behind her. Throwing her to the ground knocking her down taking advantage of her. She cried out trying to get him off he knocked her out harshly she felt several cuts on her head and wounds all over her because of this drunken man.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle whimpered crying terribly on the ground. Covering herself she didn't want this at all. She was kicked hard into the head being knocked out and fell unconscious. The other men were laughing at her but backed off because of Blaze. After she attacked their leader they left.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle was crying in her sleep she started to get up to wake up. She saw Blaze she was so scared shaking badly. She tried to get up but couldn't. She was so weak her whole body ached. She had a few broken ribs because of those men. She cried softly.

message 21: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle cried softly in her arms shaking so badly she felt like she would scream but the pain slowly faded. "Please don't let them come again please..." She begged crying. She didn't want those men to take advantage of her one by one. She couldn't stop it. The were the evil to think they could take advantage of young girls in this kingdom. She noticed how Tame Blaze was she smiled at that just a bit though.

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle held into her crying still. She looked at her. "I don't know my taming sometimes comes naturally to the right person." She said softly to her looking in her eyes

message 23: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle stopped crying relaxing. "I won't let anyone hurt you. I tamed you so quickly I never expected it. You saved my life and I promise no one will hurt you." She promised her softly. Blushing when her forehead was kissed.

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded softly. "What about the tavern? I'm the owner and I can't leave it here abandoned." She said to her. They would be suspicious if she leaves her tavern behind.

message 25: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded. "Let me leave a note for the other worker to take over so they know they are the owners now." she said to her understanding what she means.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded she kissed Blaze back lightly and gently. She did as she said writing the note getting a bag full of clothes and went to her when she was done.

message 27: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle got off holding her bag really relieved that she was with Blaze. She waited for her after getting off her she felt more safe then ever. Though the nightmares would come back over and over again on her. She just has to get used to it.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Love followed her deeper into the cave. "Thank you Blaze.." Lovelle said to her. She blushed softly when she licked her cheek. She nodded. "Yes I'm feeling much better.

message 29: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded kissing Blaze cheek before she went over there. She set her bag down laying down using a blanket. She fell asleep as soon as she laid down thinking of Blaze though.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle woke yawning a bit she kissed her back gently looking at her. "Morning." She said softly to her.

message 31: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle nodded. "Very". She watched Blaze she was so hungry and excited at the same time. She smiled at her she would cook a bit of the meat for her. She had so much feelings for Blaze.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments She took the meat. "Thank you...." She saw Blaze flinch. "Are you alright?" She looked at her wing seeing the arrows. "You could have told me." She looked at the arrows on her left wing.

message 33: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Let me get them." She gently took out the arrows trying not to cause her anymore pain. She then wrapped her wing to help it heal. "We will Hunt together okay?"

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Blaze I don't want you to get hurt either." She said to her meaning it. She didn't want to loose Blaze or have her get hurt just because of hunter.

message 35: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle looked at her she kissed her cheek. "Fine but please be careful." She said softly to her kissing her cheek. She wanted to protect Blaze and keep her safe and sound:

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle smiled at her kissing her back stroking her hair gently. She won't let anything or anyone harm her.

message 37: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Yes you are..." Se smiled at her gently kissing her back she wouldn't control Blaze like other tamers would do.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle waited for her she started sketching a picture of Blaze. She smiled thinking about her she loved Blaze.

message 39: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle stood up running she saw Blaze. She attacked a Hunter sending him flying. She kept fighting harshly she didn't realize that some of the hunters were from the other night.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "No!" Lovelle screamed run over to Blaze trying to help her but the hunters knocked her out pulling her away tying her up too. She couldn't do anything when they were hurting her and Blaze.

message 41: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments They beat up Lovelle when Blaze was unconscious. She didn't look like herself at all when they were done. They tortured Blaze leaving her but took Lovelle away.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle was unconscious tied up she was very sick almost to death the hunters were gone. She was practically bruised up and not recognizable.

message 43: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle didn't say anything whimpering immeadiately. She was so scared shaking she hoped Blaze was alright.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle groaned trying to wake up whispering Blaze's name crying thinking that Blaze is dead. She was so scared.

message 45: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle coughed blood she was so sick. She tried to open her eyes but were too weak. She moved her hand and dragged it in the sand saying. Find.... Vladimir Stefan... He's a dragon tamer I trust he will help us. Hurry... I love you.. She dropped her hand again turning badly pale coughing more.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle coughed more violently she would have said something but was stopped when an old man and a dragon came over to them. "Vladimir.." She coughed badly. The man went over to them both starting to heal Lovelle the dragon started to heal Blaze.

message 47: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments "Please don't run I won't harm you. I'm too old to hurt anyone. I can only heal. You need your strength... your tamer is dying." The dragon said to her calmly. Lovelle wasn't healed so quickly she had a high fever and some bad wounds.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments The dragon started to heal her making sure he didn't harm her when he was done she was perfectly okay. Vladimir kept trying to help Lovelle. "She has a high fever.. very ill." He poured some cold water gently into Lovelle's mouth to help her drink. He made a medicine that would help her that was an antidote. He gave it to her.

message 49: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Vladimir gave Lovelle the antidote. His dragon put his healing venom in it to help her. Soon Lovelle started to wake slowly relaxing in Blaze arms. She felt her tears on her face. Lovelle coughed opening her eyes not spitting out anymore blood. She turned to Blaze and hugged her tightly crying her eyes out. She was still weak but the antidote was working.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 2193 comments Lovelle looked at her. "I had such a bad feeling that I was going to loose you. I couldn't stand to wait I was so scared." She said to her crying softly. "I didn't want to loose you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6