Twilight Saga discussion

Couples > Charlie and Sue

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is where you can talk about this lovely couple.

message 2: by AurorainBookland (last edited Feb 11, 2014 02:41PM) (new)

AurorainBookland Its so awesome that Sue and Charlie found each other. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah I really liked seeing them together at Christmas.

AurorainBookland Abby wrote: "Yeah I really liked seeing them together at Christmas."

me too!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah they're just so cute.

AurorainBookland Abby wrote: "Yeah they're just so cute."

And they both like fishing :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

They both like a lot of things.

message 8: by Maya (new)

Maya Janay (welovemayajanay) Ok. Remember when Jacob said billy and Charlie and a small falling out after Bella said sue and Charlie were becoming close. Am I the only one who things it was because billy and Charlie both wanted sue but Charlie won

AurorainBookland Maya wrote: "Ok. Remember when Jacob said billy and Charlie and a small falling out after Bella said sue and Charlie were becoming close. Am I the only one who things it was because billy and Charlie both wante..."

no you're not. I love how in breaking dawn part 1 they also hint at this when Charlie asks Sue if she wants some wine and Billy get's involved.

message 10: by Maya (new)

Maya Janay (welovemayajanay) Omg yes I caught on to that too. I was kind of glad the hinted that in the movie but it was such a small part in the book that if you blinked you would miss it.

message 11: by AurorainBookland (new)

AurorainBookland Maya wrote: "Omg yes I caught on to that too. I was kind of glad the hinted that in the movie but it was such a small part in the book that if you blinked you would miss it."

yes but it's there which is really cute. These books are amazing.