TWILIGHT FOREVER!!!! discussion

Debates > Books vs. Movies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This where you can talk about which one you liked better or whether or not the movies did the books justice.

message 2: by AurorainBookland (last edited Feb 11, 2014 02:45PM) (new)

AurorainBookland It all depends on how picky you are. Like some fans thought Bella wasn't emotional enough but she hides her emotions from others so I thought Kristen did a great job as Bella.

I enjoy both separately and try not to compare them since its hard to fit the important plot points in a movie and please all the fans thus some of the great moments from the books get cut and each director has their own view on how to adapt them.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree completely. I think they are different in their own way. But as someone who has read and seen the movies more times than I can count I get enjoyment out of comparing them.

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 119 comments I like the books heaps better than the movies but in some ways I like the movies heaps better than the books. Like the fight scene at the end of breaking dawn part 2 and the fight scene at the end of twilight is better too.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 21 comments I haven't seen the movies yet. I really want to, but, well, I live in a town where the population is about 1,000. The library is tiny, so I'm lucky they even had the books. As for movies, they try, but they just got rid of all their VHS tapes this year. I'm going to get the Twilight movies on Netflix, so as soon as my Dad hurries up and orders them, I'll watch them.