After the End RP discussion

General Places > Bowling Alley.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 370 (370 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:08PM) (new)

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((Around a block from Night's place.)) *shrugs*
((Didn't have one, might as well.))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night opened the door and turned on the lights.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night smiled and went to get shoes. "Weird question. What size shoe are you?"

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night smiled. "Wow." He walked and gave her weird looking shoes.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) (( XD))
Then he looked around, he'd never bowled in his life.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Ready?" Night smiled at her.

message 7: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 34338 comments Mod
Ben ran in with Mally. He set her down, exhausted and bleeding.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments "Ben!" Malloy gasped and looked at him and his face "Ben!" She said as she found a old first aid kit and Dix through it making him sit as she pulled out rubbing alcohol and saying softly to him "this is going to hurt but it needs to be disinfected... Also you're going to need to remove your shirt while I have this disinfectant we better use it before it gets infected." She told him softly.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night ran toward the people in his bowling shoes. "Do you guys need help?" He saw someone bleeding.

message 10: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ben nodded, "Night, right?" He took off his shirt carefully trying not to have the fabric smear blood into his eyes.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Mmhmm. WTS leader." Night inflamed his left hand. "Ready?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments Manly smiled at night and looked back at Ben "this is going to sting" she says and lightly dabbed the cut with the disinfectant. She hated seeing this on the person she loved face. Now not only did the small girl have it carved into her face but also Ben. It made mally so mad.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Well....." Night watched her. "Hold still Ben." He told Ben and touched Ben with his flaming hand, not burning, only giving warmth.

message 14: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ wrote: "Manly smiled at night and looked back at Ben "this is going to sting" she says and lightly dabbed the cut with the disinfectant. She hated seeing this on the person she loved face. Now not only did..."

((Lol Manly ;P ))

message 15: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ben closed his eyes

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) ((I saw that too..... XD))

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night took his hand away and Ben was healed. "Well....." Night smiled.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments ((Lollll my phone hates Mallys name x) ))

Mally watched night a smile lifting her lips as she saw Ben being healed.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments "Ben..." she whispered as she touched the newly healed patch of skin on his face and smiled softly.

message 20: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

((Lol mine too. It keeps wanting to put Nelly))

Ben opened his eyes, "How did you -?"

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments "Night somehow... " she said taking his hand on her own nervously she had ever been here before and barley knew might.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Know your name or heal you?" Night asked him.

message 23: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Heal me." Ben replied more focused.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Oh. That's just my original power." Night smiled. "Oh and do any of you know how bowl? "

message 25: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ben laughed, "Thanks. I can't believe you are actually bowling right now."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night smiled. "What's wrong with bowling?"

message 27: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Nothing, it's just the timing of it. While all this is happening.."

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "I've been thinking about doing something normal for ages. Elss here too. But one problem. I don't know how to bowl." Night smiled.

message 29: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Really? Just roll the ball." Ben shrugged.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Well... Wanna join?" Night asked.

message 31: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"I kinda just want to sit down for now. I'm really tired." Ben admitted.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Alright." Night smiled. "Thanks for kinda helping."

message 33: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Sorry man, you try getting your face carved into." Ben smirked.

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "I've had my chest stabbed through. I'd rather not try the face thing." Night told him.

message 35: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

"Yea, you wouldn't" Ben said.

message 36: by Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (last edited Feb 10, 2014 03:14AM) (new)

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) "Yeah......" Night started to think about Amy, so to not get depressed in front of people he went and grabbed a bowling ball.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments "Ben I'll be back. You rest. " she says standing kissing the top of his head and walked over to night "something's bothering you isn't it?" She said looking at him with concern

Shiv {Two Stones, Trying to Float on Water} (mathew-sonofvulcan) Night shook his head and drew a shaky breath. "Nah, I'm fine " he said and rolled the ball, it went to the middle and hit all the pins. "Ohhhh....." He said, still bummed but figured out bowling.

message 39: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Ben leaned against the wall across from the lanes quietly.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments "Are you sure you're okay?" She said rolling the ball and got a gutter ball and she laughed a bit but looked at him seriously.

message 41: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty walked in with Jason. She wasn't sure why she had come here. She didn't even like bowling. But then she understood. She saw a beaten Ben sitting against the far wall. She walked up to him quickly.

message 42: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Ember Skye | 17714 comments Mod
"Hey Ben." Jason said.

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments She saw a girl and guy walk up to Ben and after they day they had instinctively drew her gun pointing it at her hair "get away him!" She said slowly walking up towards the girl her gun aimed

message 44: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Jason got ready to change to the werewolf. "Mally?"

message 45: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty looked displeased. " Chill."

Ben grinned for a second at them but looked at Mally. "Hey, what's up? It's Jason and Kitty. It's fine."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments She put her gun away recognizing them then blushed feeling like a complete idiot. "I- I am so sorry I just.. On edge.." She said biting her lip walking over to them.

message 47: by notyourfriend, May we meet again (new)

Kitty nodded, "It's fine. What happened to you, Ben?"

Ben forced a laugh, "Tobias and Kat happened. What's up with you guys?"

message 48: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Jason relaxed and nodded. "I know how you feel. It feels like a bomb is about to go off, and that we are the one's going up."

ᏖᎥᏁᏦᏋᏒ ᏰᏋᏝᏝ | 6165 comments Mallys face went pale at te mention of the bomb "yeah.. I know the feeling just got a bomb literally off my chest.." Mally said nervously.

message 50: by Ember Skye, Happy llama, sad llama (new)

Jason raised his eyebrows. "What?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8