The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Lunic Charm and Onyx

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) any ideas?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments - High School?

- Paranormal?

- Asylum?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) paranormal Mafia?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Sounds interesting

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) yeah >.< can i be the normal person in this

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Yeah, sure

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) and the girl?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Yep

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Thank you... want to make the characters first then figure out everything from there?

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Okay

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Sophie Meriweather
Appearance: description
Eye~ light blue
Hair~ black
Height~ 5'4"
Weight~ 116
Species: human

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Name: James Oliver Cheal

Appearance:

Species: Werewolf

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) cool >.<

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Alright, so how are we going to do this? I have an idea, but I want to hear yours if you have one.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) let it out

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Okay.

So, my guy who's in a mafia group owes a guy from another mafia group money. The two guys meet up, and your girl is the other mafia person's hostage. My guy doesn't want to pay the money, and he's sensetive, so the other mafia guy is using that to his advantage to get my guy to pay. But instead, James manages to escape with Sophie, and now they are both on the run from this other mafia group.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) sounds good to me

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Okay

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) can you start

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments Yup.

Pulling out a cigarette, James looked around suspiciously. He new he was being followed, and he had a good idea on who was following him, but they were no where in sight...yet. James sighed heavily and lit his cigarette, watching as people piled in to the movie theater from across the street.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sophie was scared. Why was she taken from her family? She did nothing wrong. She moves her bound wrist and winced as the fiber of the rope dug into her skin. With the blind fold over her eyes, she had no idea where she was. Besides she had already lost track between the day and night.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments After awhile, James flicked away his cigarette and crossed over to the theater. He bought a ticket and calmly went inside. I know they're here... But what are they waiting for?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sophie felt someone fumble with the back of her head and off came the blind fold. She winces badly as the light stung her eyes. When they were use to the light, she saw that she was in a theater of some sort.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments James looked over his shoulder cautiously as he stood in line to buy a pack of Junior Mints. He frowned, seeing a familiar figure walk through the back door. Gotcha...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Before Sophie's mind could compute to call out for help, she was gagged with the blindfold that once covered her eyes. Her eyes darted around the large seated room in fear.

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments James paid for his Junior Mints and quickly stepped into the theater. He sat down in an empty seat in the back, snapping open the box and popping a mint into his mouth.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (who will play the the other gang leader)

Onyxia The Dragon | 249 comments (I will if you want)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) (thanks)