The Ending Clans {Somewhat Advanced} discussion

Hi There!!:) > Chat

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Ok, i'm going offline for about 15 mins.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Ok. I'll get another person to help out if ur not on in time :)

message 5: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments Lol... Hello.
Take it I may be the person referred to?

message 6: by Kate (new)

Kate Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} wrote: "Ok. I'll get another person to help out if ur not on in time :)"

I'm here!

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Made u a mod. Now make character sheets for the clans :)

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate Ok! :D

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Thank you Kate! I'll take it from here! Thank you for helping!

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate Just out of curiosity, am I a permanent MOd or a temporary MOD? You don't have to make me permanent, I'm just wondering. ;)

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Temporary. I needed help for the character sheets. I MIGHT need help for the roleplay, but that's just a maybe

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate Ok. (: Fine with me.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} :) thx for understanding

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate No problem, if you ever need me to help again I'm here!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I just joined

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Thank you for joining! ;)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem my other rp's aren't very active

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 20 comments Mod
Hi people! WisdomClan needs more cats! Please join WisdomClan!!

message 21: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments Hmm... Could all the characters you have be in one clan? Like one being deputy, one a warrior and one a queen or apprentice?

message 22: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments Just noticed... In the books, apprentices are training to be warriors.
The deputy would be the one who takes on the leadership role when the old leader dies,
Etc...

message 23: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments Hiya

message 24: by Kate (new)

Kate John wrote: "Just noticed... In the books, apprentices are training to be warriors.
The deputy would be the one who takes on the leadership role when the old leader dies,
Etc..."

Yeah....that's how a lot of RPs do it....

John wrote: "Hmm... Could all the characters you have be in one clan? Like one being deputy, one a warrior and one a queen or apprentice?"

i guess

John wrote: "Just noticed... In the books, apprentices are training to be warriors.
Etc..."

yeah

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} John, there is a total of four head leaders, one for each two clans and RippleClan. One leader for each clan, one deputy for each clan, and ALOT of warriors for each clan. There is no one warrior for each clan -.-

message 28: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments I know there are many warriors, but unless you have tossed the clan promotion system out as well, the books have it as going from kit, to apprentice, to new warrior, to mentor, (if the old deputy dies, then the clan leader chooses a proven warrior to become the new deputy) the from deputy to clan leader should the old one fall, and the new leader chooses a new deputy.
Yet to prove that a warrior is capable of being a deputy, they have to first be a mentor.
And so on, with the deputy, having learned how to run the clan during the time as deputy, would step up to be the leader.
Direct apprenticeships into being a leader would leave the apprentice very much unprepared for the actual reality of leading.

I know you may be using a different system, so just was highlighting the book version of it, just in case it had been accidentally overlooked...
No insult is intended.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} I know. There is still mentor, but that doesn't count as a rank.