The Ending Clans {Somewhat Advanced} discussion

Hi There!!:) > Saying Hello

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Travis {Ποια λύκος θα ταΐζετε ;} | 20 comments Mod
So, are there going to be character creations soon?

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Soon, yes. This group is just getting started. If you want to help out, I would love it if you could invite people!

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:19PM) (new)

Hello, I'm Elizabeth. If you don't already know, you can give me any nickname including Liz, and Lizzie. I was invited to this group by the head Mod, Darkend Warrior{Stare into you Nightmare}. I have been reading,making characters, and role playing the Warrior seeks for about maybe 5 or 6 years. I don't actually know, it might be somewhere up in 8 years

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Thx for joining! I love it when people I haven't talked to for a while join a group so we could talk more. How have you been? :3

HI! thanks for joining the group! i was also invited by Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare}.

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} :3 and I'm glad you joined. Btw, if not many people join, I'll make it so you can have two important ranks.

message 15: by Kate (new)

Kate Hi!!

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} KKKKKAAAAATTTTEEEE!!!!!!!! So glad you joined :3

message 17: by Kate (new)

Kate (: This looks interesting! SO, I have a question. As far as leaders, (I'm just going to use ShadowClan as an example) Is one leader the leader of, say, DarkClan, and the Head Leader the leader of WarClan AND the other Clan?

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} The Head Leader is the leader if both clans, and the leaders are kinda like two deputies, only they're leaders and are always there for the clan. The Head Leader isn't always there for the clan. Dies that help? :)

message 19: by Kate (new)

Kate Yup! (:

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Interesting group, but the Clans would never stop using the warrior code! And StarClan would never abandon them! It's a very cool group overall (yeah! Illegal-wait, now legal- mates!) but seriously...no StarClan, no warrior code?! It's disorganized! It's creepy! It's my worst nightmare! I LOVE THE WARRIOR CODE AND STARCLAN!!!!

Plus I think Amberheart is still boss in the Clans, but nervous! Cats can kill ruthlessly in battle now! And date meddy cats!! It's so messed up!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Darkend Warrior do you know what you have done? You have UN locked a world that no one has never dared to. Thank you!

message 24: by John (new)

John Parvin | 6 comments Hehe, hello all

Hello. Wait so if not many people join i can be another important cat?

HI! YOU JOINED! xD!!!!! I love that idea too.

description

I love this! It so FUNNY!!!!! :P

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Thx for joining!!! :3

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Your too kind ^.^ *hugs*

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!

message 33: by Kate (new)

Kate YAY!!! YOU JOINED!!

Gωყηη ~ ωнιтє ƒσχ ~ (GGwynnie) SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPYYYYYY

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

HELLO MY NAME IS aj and I'm very shy....

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} Hello :) thx for joining!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello!!:)

message 40: by Kate (new)

Kate Hi!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Kate!!:)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello there!!:)