1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Skybabe & Whitnee

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments YAY! Here we go!!!!!!!!!

Get excited because Whitnee has returned!!!! :D

message 2: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments It's a party right here!!!!

What should we do?!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments It sure is!!!!! IN HONOR OF YOUR RETURN! WEEEEEEEE :D

Ahh! I dont know! D: Did an idea of some sort come to you in your absence that you'd like to rp?

message 4: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments :) I love ya!

And nope. I have no creativity. What's fun to you?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I love ya too! :D

Hmm I dunno, as long as its not fantasy like werewolves and vampires and stuff, I'm happy!

message 6: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Aww… what if I wanted vampires and werewolves and stuff. :/.

Just kidding! So something realistic?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Well I'm praying you dont....

Haha yesh! :D I'm kind of dying to do a forbidden romance of some sort, or perhaps something medieval styled?

message 8: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Okay. I need more details! I'm good with forbidden. How do you feel about more than one character?

We should do Victorian London!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Great! I'm more than happy to do more than one character, as long as its not like, 4 or 5 each ahah preferably 2 each I'm good with :D

Thats such a good idea!

message 10: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments One time I ended up with 35 characters.
But anyways, I would love 2 characters.
So… tell me more about your medieval and I will tell you about Victorian.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments You're kidding me! D:
Wonderful!
I dunno, I was just thinking maybe a classic romance between a servant and someone of higher class, or perhaps even a stable boy and someone higher or something? Its been so long since I've done a classic rp :D

message 12: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Never! It was nuts. But I freaking loved it!
Anyhow, hmm okay.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Haha thats good to hear xD

Tell me more of this Victorian London idea! :)

message 14: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Pretty much the same as your idea. But more like someone being forced to marry someone who tgey doesn't want too. But then there is someone lower class who they are attracted too.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Oooh I like it! We should do that! :)

message 16: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I would… like to do a couple characters though. Maybe the other person they are forced to marry is already in love with someone too.

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Yeah I'm happy with that :)

message 18: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Super excited! What's your format for characters?

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Same! Eeep :) I just use the basic format :)

Who will be who?

message 20: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Well, who do you want to be?

message 21: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Sorry, but I am pokin ya my friend! Missed you the last couple days and hope everything is good

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Le gasp! Sorry love! Didn't get a notification! <3

message 23: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I was just making sure you were okay! :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Im perfectly fine! Thanks for your concern! :)

Ahh! I don't know who I want to be!

message 25: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Awesome! That's good to hear.

Who ever you want! :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Haha

Okay! Wait, so who are the options?

message 27: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments The boy and girl forced to be wed.
The lower class boy
And the girl who the boy number one is already head over heels for.

message 28: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Basically, I think you'd have to be the engaged couple as a whole or the other two. So you can choose :)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I'll be the lover class boy and the girl who boy number one is already head over heels for :)

message 30: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Okay! And I'll be the couple who doesn't want to be a couple!
Anyhow, character building time!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Wonderful! :D And yes! Would you like to go first?

message 32: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Yes miss! I shall post then soon. ;)

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments Okies! I look forward to dem ;)

message 34: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Awesome!! :)

message 35: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I have an idea… what if something happens in London, like a curse, and then they are thrown into a modern time. I mean it has to do with finding their soulmate. Their other half to make them whole.

message 37: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Yeah? I was just thinking how much fun it would be. So we should do it. Especially because my guy is hawt!!

message 38: by Hecate (last edited Feb 13, 2014 01:32PM) (new)

Hecate | 261 comments Name: Phillip Ash
Appearance:
-Dark Brown hair
-big green eyes (emerald)
-ignore the sexy tattoo. That would have to be modern.

Picture: http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736...

Personality: Phillip was a very charming and sweet man. He always made sure others were put before him. He was born into a larger family with two sisters and a brother. His family wasnt super big though. He was a higher class and that was why his parents were forcing him to marry another woman who was higher class as well. But he didn't want to marry this woman with money. He wanted to marry someone he loved.

Name: Giulia Rowan Edmond
Nickname- Gewls, Row, Lia
Appearance:
-petite
-dark red hair
-hazel eyes
- 5'3"
-115lbs
Picture: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-D3mVWDjm7fs...

Personality:
Giulia was an intelligent woman, born into a rich family. She was proper and the main reason why she was now engaged to a man she hadnt wanted anything to do with. Of course she didn't know what love was. But she knew she didn't want to be in a marriage of course, but she knew it was the way things were suppose to be. She had found out who she was going to marry, and wasnt at all okay with the situation. Clearly stated before.

Sorry they are so small!

~Skybabe~ Fairy Tail {Titania} ♥Teddy Bear's Bae♥ | 1345 comments I love them :D and he is so dreamy! haha okay, I'll make mine soon :D

message 40: by Hecate (new)

Hecate | 261 comments I can't wait to see yours!!