What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > children's adventure/look and find with brother and sister in Victorian style house

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alysha (new)

Alysha Ritchie | 4 comments I read it in elementary school. early 2000's. had a brother and a sister visiting an aunts Victorian style house( or uncles) for her, birthday (?). each page had a different puzzle to solve to get to the next page. one page was in their back yard, a pond, with puffins, and a huge tangle of fishing line. Another page was to find all the ingredients to bake a cake. The last page was a pillow fight in a bed room where you had to match twins by thir pillows being the same. It was a hard cover book. Title had something to do with the relatives house. please help! :)

message 2: by Justine (new)

Justine Larkin (wruine) | 26 comments Was it one of the Usborne Puzzle Adventure series?

message 3: by Alysha (new)

Alysha Ritchie | 4 comments nope, different kind of art style, but thank you.

message 4: by SparksofEmber (last edited Feb 27, 2014 09:21AM) (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Maybe a Max Finder book? Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 3 by Liam O'Donnell Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 1 by Liam O'Donnell Max Finder Mystery Collected Casebook Volume 7 by Craig Battle

message 6: by Alysha (new)

Alysha Ritchie | 4 comments not max finder, and neither of the links. thanks though!

message 7: by Shanna_redwind (last edited Jun 16, 2014 07:11PM) (new)

Shanna_redwind | 860 comments Could it have been one of the Usborne Puzzle adventures?
I don't recognize the one you're describing, but there's quite a few of them, and they have different puzzles on each page. The ones labeled Fifth and fourth etc. actually have several different books in them.

https://www.goodreads.com/search?utf8...

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37567 comments Mod
Alysha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?

message 9: by SparksofEmber (new)

SparksofEmber | 943 comments Pm'd Alysha

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl wrote: "Alysha, are you still looking for this or did you find it?"

No response in 3 years. Moving to Abandoned.

message 11: by Alysha (new)

Alysha Ritchie | 4 comments Whoops I am still looking....

message 12: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Great. Moving to Unsolved.

message 13: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Make sure the "Notify me when people comment" is checked at the bottom of this thread, so you get notifications. You can either check the box, or you can click on it.

message 14: by Becca (new)