Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > Katherine & Angel

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) :)

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments Cool:) Anyways do you have an idea, or should we make one?

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I have an idea

message 4: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments lay it on me

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) It was in high school were student A fell in love with student B and they would be "together forever" such as going to the same collage and such. Luckily they were together for about until Senior year of high school were everything went down hill. Student A fell for a wrong guy who absued her and made her do drugs, alochol, cutting and other crap. Though student B never knew till the last second where he raped her and she told him but she didn't care cause she still fell for student C. (Forgot to mention there was another student which is C) Anyways student A is with student C till she is around twenty. Accidentally she runs into student B in her collage seeing as there in the same class and she falls back into his arms or so he thinks. Truly she needs his help cause she's been in and out of hospitals and such. But will it work to be that "happy together forever"

message 6: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments I like that:)

Sorry my internet sucks

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) It's okay and awesome

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments Alright, Am I the boy or the girl?

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Um doesn't matter kind of want to be the girl because I can relate but if you want to you can

message 10: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments If thats your way of saying 'Can I be the girl?' then sure you can:)

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Haha okay :) but no seriously I didn't mind

message 12: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments Its cool. Do you want to be student C?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments Alright do you want to Charrie? I might log off soon

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Um if you want we can

message 16: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments Hmmm alright give me a minute

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay cool

message 18: by Katherine (new)

Katherine (pandafox) | 690 comments First Name:Jonathan
Last Name:Robert
Height:6 foot 2 Inches
weight:125 Pounds
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Brown
Body type:Muscular but Slim
Image:
description
description

Personality:Calm and Rational. He enjoys hanging out with friends and generally enjoying life. He never judges people.

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Candy Smith
Personality: she sweet clam and quite she doesn't talk much she has blocked all memories from get high school life.
Pic: http://data3.whicdn.com/images/344996...

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hey

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hello

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hello?