1x1's > Els and Tink

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Here it is

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Hullo. ^-^

message 3: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Hiya :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Just wondering do you want to add anything to the idea? I kind of just went with what I had. >~<

message 5: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I like the main idea you have I think it almost needs a forbidden piece to it... Not necessarily kingdoms hating each other just approving parents.. You know what I mean?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I know what you mean. Hmm what type of forbidden romance?

message 7: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Maybe friendships could be made during this ball too... Like between the girls and guys and later they can find out that there was a kind of falling out with their families and there was some kind of misunderstanding

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I like the sound of that. :)

message 9: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I was hoping that what I was saying made sense to you :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Actually it is. ^-^ I really like it. C:

message 11: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Why thank you.. I really like your main idea too.. (:

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Aw thanx. ^-^ How should we plan out the characters? >~<

message 13: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Well lets first decide on how many each one of us should have then figure out how to plan the characters

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments I was thinking maybe one to three? Unless you think otherwise?

message 15: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Three is fine with me.. Just have to divide up who gets who

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Alright by me. ^-^

message 17: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I just want to tell you I honestly don't care who I play '-'... so would you rather be two girls and one boy or the other way around?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Hm can I do two girls and one boy please? If that's okay with you. :x

message 19: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Its totally fine with me. :)

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Oki doki ^_^

message 21: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright so how are we going to match these characters up?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Maybe my girls with your two guys and my guy with your girl? Oh do you also want to add the higher achy of princess or what not? :o

message 23: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Okay that's a good idea and yes that would be an interesting twist

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay. ^-^

message 25: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright so we are starting them all getting to the masquerade correct?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Yep. Maybe both our girls are princess or one is princess in training to be queen? I'm not sure exactly.

message 27: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Ok then we can have both of them princesses but one is in line for the throne... What of the boys?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sure. Hm one prince and one is lower ranking?

message 29: by Tinker bell (last edited Feb 08, 2014 04:11PM) (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright that's good.... but aren't there going to be three of each?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Mhm. Maybe one is a prince, and a knight to the prince, and such?

message 31: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments That works

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Can you make yours first please?

message 33: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yeah just give me a bit

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay.

message 35: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments I have started on mine they will be up in a bit

message 36: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Name: Alec Calhoun
Appearance: http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Ent...

Personality: Alec is witty and outgoing. He is close friends with the prince and he is very willing to do anything he is put up too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Philip Tudor
Appearance: http://content8.flixster.com/photo/13...

Personality: Philip is a very soft spoken and quiet man. He is content to just watch what goes on around him instead of participating too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Arianne James
Appearance: http://www.gotceleb.com/wp-content/up...

Personality: Arianne is a sweet and gentle person. She is quiet and shy. But she has a ready smile and is quick to make everyone feel welcome and special when they are with her

((Here they are... sorry they are a little short))

message 37: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments ((Hopefully the links work for you))

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Sorry I didn't answer. >~< I was spacing out. o.o

message 39: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments It's totally fine I was reading and replying to others.. But now it's time for me to say good night for a little bit

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Okay. I'll put mine up tomorrow then. ^~^

message 41: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alright sounds good to me ^_^

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Full Name: Ashilinn "Rosey" Cater
Nick name: Ash, Ashy, Rosey
Appearance:

Full name: Gabrielle "Gabby" Xavier
Nick name: Gabby, Elle

Name: Zacheriah Tatum David
Nick name: Zach, Tatum
Appearance:

message 43: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Nice

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Thanx. C:

message 45: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments :) you're welcome

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Can you start please? I might have to leave in a bit to finish the rest of my homework.

message 47: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Yeah I can.. Where do you want me to start? and should people already know each other or they all meet at the masquerade?

ᴀʀᴏᴛʜ [hiatus] (thelovelymsels) | 2041 comments Probably know each other and at the masquerade perhaps?

message 49: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Okay then I will get on that

message 50: by Tinker bell (new)

Tinker bell  | 28345 comments Alec Calhoun stepped out of the carriage he had arrived in. He was wearing a black suit trimmed in fine silver embroidery. His white undershirt just peeked through the open buttons of his coat. He was told to go to this masquerade by his friend Zacheriah. This knight was wearing a slim sliver mask to cover his identity. Tonight he was going to be in the presence of many ladies and he didn't want them to know he was only a lowly knight, not the prince they were all hoping to meet.

~~~~~
Philip Tudor looked out over all of the people at the masquerade already. He sighed softly not really wanting to be with a bunch of people at that moment. He looked down at what he was wearing and smiled just a bit. His undershirt was a tan color open slightly at the neck while his over coat was burgundy with gold embellishments. His mask was one of gold not as ornate as some of the other men, not that he cared too much. He was hoping just to run into some of his friends at this party that was thrown by someone who wanted to get the young royalty out of the way of the elder people there. He was hoping just to have a good time with his friends and maybe if the time was right to meet a mysterious lady.

~~~

Arianne James stepped out of the carriage that was behind Alec's. She walked into the palace on the arm of some man the host had hired to help all of the ladies into the masquerade. The duchess was wearing a very flattering dress of shimmering blue silk. it almost looked as if she was wearing the sky. Her hair was long and curled just enough so that it fell in soft waves down her back. Her mask was elegant silver. She walked in to the ballroom gracefully and proceeded to just walk to some of the chairs arranged around the room.

« previous 1