The Infernal Devices discussion

Games/Extras > Amaranth (Demon City Chronicles)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sanja (new)

Sanja Hello,

I just published my first book on amazon kindle, Amaranth (Demon City Chronicles). It is YA fantasy/paranormal and here is a little summary.
Also, for fans of Cassandra Clare, Holly Black, Sarah Rees Brennan and Brenna Yovanoff.

Cursed, that’s what twenty-one year old Castalia Everclear was. A curse accidentally placed on her by her gorgeous, mysterious boyfriend, Rylan: a demon with faerie blood who is also Lucifer's son. A silver metal band she wears on her ring finger is the only thing that protects her from it but in turn, wipes out her memories of Rylan and Amaranth, a city that houses the pure blood and half-blood demons.

Now, three years later, Castalia is having visions of the past while strange things start happening to her each time she takes off her ring, leading to an incident that has deadly consequences.

And Rylan is the only one that can help her. Unfortunately, he has bigger problems…His father wants him to rule over Amaranth, and his plans for Rylan are more than sinister.

You can also buy on amazon UK, Canada, Australia and the rest of Europe.

Amaranth (Demon City Chronicles) by Sanja Dragojlov

http://www.amazon.com/Amaranth-Demon-...

message 2: by Sanja (new)

Sanja Also, forgot to mention, am willing to send copies of the prologue and first chapter for free for those interested. Just reply here or it's better to send me a message, thanks!