High School {Role Play} discussion

In School > Art Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 214 (214 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 2: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss sat down in the art room at one of the tables. He set his things on the table and waited for the other students to show up for class.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( give me a min i have to do something)

message 4: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((kk))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walks in with her sketch book in one hand and her bag on her shoulder with the other. she sees Joss and goes to him. " hey angry pants" she teases as she sits next to him.

message 6: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss raised an eyebrow from behind his sunglasses. "What?"

message 7: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Tyler made his way in after the,. " Dumb bitch." He grumbled under his breath as he sat a couple chairs away from them and attempted to paint.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee puts her sketch book on the desk and her bag on the ground next to her chair. she looks up to joss and says " i said hey angry pants" she then opens her sketch book and starts to finish her drawing of the Effie tower.

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Um....okay?" Angry pants? Really? He looked at the door and saw a student enter. He sighed and put his head in one hand.

message 10: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Tyler continually painted what looked like a car but honestly you couldn't tell at this point. He just kept grumbling something under his breath.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " whats wrong?" vee looks up at him. " you don't talk much but i haven't seen you like this ever" she was starting to get worried about him.

message 12: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I'm fine." He told her.

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((I'm sorry! You don't have to go. Give me a second.))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( yah i was about to look at you)

vee sees a guy painting what seemed like... something and says " what are you doing?"

message 15: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Tyler's cold steely eyes flickered to her. " I'm painting, what's it look like?" He said in venomous tone.

message 16: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss glared at the other boy. Some people....

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee gets up and walks to him. " well thats not how you paint, unless your panting your feelings and that " she points to the art " is called mad" she looks at him.

message 18: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Oh, wow you can tell i'm mad.' Give the girl a prize."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " what was that!" she glares at him. what was his problem.

message 20: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " If you honestly didn't hear me from this close, then go buy yourself a damn hearing aid." He snapped back.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee felt like punching him but takes a deep breath. she points at the art and say " if your so smart, then whats that" she smiles trying to calm him down too.

message 22: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " I don't fucking in.. I just felt throwing paint on a board trying to calm down but it's not fucking working.."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee laughs " thats what i though. know why don't you relax." she takes the brush away from him so he wont use it in any other way that could be harmful. " art is something beautiful, you don't take advantage of it"

message 24: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Tyler tried to snap back but just looked at the art and froze, it was numerous colors. That caused a tear to trail down his eye.

message 25: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss moved over next to Vee. "Um..."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks at joss then back to the guy. she sees a tear roll down his cheek " sorry i didn't mean too"

message 27: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Do you know what it's like to live in a sham... to act like your in love with someone your not, why the person you really love has someone else?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee shakes her head " then leave them" she wouldnt stay with a person if she didnt love him

message 29: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss shrugged and lowered his head. He actually did understand. He remembered pretending to like a girl in his class when he lived back in Ireland so he didn't have to tell his friends his secret.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks to joss then back to the guy. she puts a hand on his shoulder for comfort and say. " dose she love you?"

message 31: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) He felt like he could say it, but then decided against it. " I don't know.."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " well ask her and don't waste your time" that should make sense. a person should know that someone loves them or not.

message 33: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) "But he probably thinks i'm a jerk.. and i've never even talked to him." He said, unaware he said "he".

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks at joss I'm surprise trying to hold back a smile then looks back to the guy. " well if i were you i would go up to him, look him in the eyes and say, do you love me" she still tries not to smile. she breaths in and keeps in a sad face on.

message 35: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss looked away from both of them. He suddenly felt slightly vulnerable for some reason.

message 36: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) Tyler gave a deep gulp and finally decided to go over to Joss and look at what he was painting. " So.. whatca painting."

message 37: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Um, I haven't started on anything yet." He told him.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee looks away so the boys wont see her. she smiles to her self and think * awe, so cute!*she calms down and puts a simple smile on her face. she goes to sit next to joss at her seat and continues to sketch in her sketch book.

message 39: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Oh.. wow, I'm an idiot." He said slapping his hand to his face. " Well,, what are you gonna paint then?"

message 40: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) He shrugged and got out the supplies. "I don't know."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee continues to sketch not wanting to bother them. she smiles again but stays quite.

message 42: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Yeah... I can't paint.. but I sure can draw.." Tyler said setting up his drawing pad next to Joss" So.. can I call you Chris?"

message 43: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss paled. "No." He said quickly. He shook his head. "I mean- I go by Joss."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) ( just let vee listen, don't talk to her because i wont be on to reply. gtg to sleep, night!)

message 45: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " Alright.. sorry." He said in a caring way. " It's fine, I prefer Ty over Tyler any day."

message 46: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss sighed. "Okay." He pushed the sunglasses back up onto his nose as he felt them start to slide down.

message 47: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " What... am I being too much?" He asked with a little hurt in his voice, he just got the courage to talk to his crush and now it looks like he just wants him to go away.

message 48: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "No, you're not....I'm just kind of stressed right now." He said, running a hand through his hair.

message 49: by GatbsyLover20 (new)

GatbsyLover20 (dclover) " You and me both... it's the big game.. and learned my dad.." He gave a big sigh. " Is trying to push a big " anti gay" bill through congress.."

message 50: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Oh." Joss said quietly. He'd only told two people he was gay before, and that was mostly forced out of him.

« previous 1 3 4 5