High School {Role Play} discussion

In School > Band/Choir Room

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria walked inside the room and grabbed her viola and chello and put them next to her. She starts tuning her viola first then tunes her chello.

message 3: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria looked over and says' hi" she got up and smooth out her clothing and grabbed a stand.

message 4: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says" pretty name, im maria known as Lupita around here." She sits down and places her cello in the right spot." how long have you played violin?"

message 5: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria smiles and says" lucky, I can only play, viola, violin, cello, piano, and guitar." She starts a song.

message 6: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria finishes a song, and says" yeah"

message 7: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria smiles and plays her viola humming a song.

message 8: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria plays the song and sings outloud

message 9: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria smiled as they played the same song

message 10: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says" yep, and you did awesome unlike me I messed up sometime."

message 11: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria puts her viola away" and smiles.

message 12: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says" how much different?"

message 13: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria smiled and says" this has more people who practically notice you'

message 14: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says" yeah, ive been there" she put her instruments up.

message 15: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says" im from México, I moved here from Florida."

message 16: by It’s.Annie (new)

It’s.Annie (itsannieeee) | 536 comments Maria says' im so sorry for your loss"

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) Mera came in, said nothing. SHe grabbed violin and started playing her favorite song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospCI...\

(violin part)

message 18: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya had been wondering the halls until she heard the music playing. She approached the room silently and leaned against the room outside, listening.

message 19: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) *continues to listen*

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) short ly after she finished her violin she played the song again but this time she also sang

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) she finished and saw Layla standing there. She didn't really know her much, well, she didn't know her at all

message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya realized that she had been noticed. "You're really good," She told the stranger.

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) "thanks, I've been playing since I was 7." Mera said in a caring

message 24: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Your welcome. I don't think I would be playing something since that young, knowing me." Laya said

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) She smiled in amusement

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) "I'm Mera. MeraBella really but I like to be called Mera." She said.

message 27: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "I'm Laya," She said introducing herself. "Nice to meet you."

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) "You too.Do you play anything? Like a violin or cello,or something."

message 29: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya shook her head. "I've never tried to learn an instrument."

Duchess Natalia of the Northern Lights in the sky (duchessnataliaofnorthernlights) "You should try it it's fun" She said with a smile.

message 31: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Maybe," Laya said with a small smile.