1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > Thegotenza and Kendra!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Hey Thegotenza! Here's our topic!!!
So~! Any rp ideas??
We can always build off or spin off your story idea!

Whatever works for you!

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Hmm.....

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Glad you got into the thread!!! ^0^ I can list some rp ideas if you want or we can work together and create one together~!

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments ... Well right now I can really only write as bobby and Terrance, the others also but mostly bobby because he's a Jack ass and I'm a Jack ass

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Oh okay!!! Those are the people from your little promo, so how do you want to set up the rp? Like what perspective would you like to do?

I could make characters that are working in the facility Bobby and Terrance are in or maybe some "freaks"?

Also how do you want this rp to play out like what standpoint do you want??
Like do you want my characters against yours or playing on their side?
Maybe you can give me a little more insight on the storyline, it would help!

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments Sorry Desmond not bobby and if you wanted Desmond in this

Here's more of the story to show Desmond's true side

Prolouge

A video comes on showing a man around his 50's or 60's sits in a chair scared and nervous. The man looks straight into the camera and says" I hope this video is viewed by people of a earth that is not in the apocalypse and has no freaks. If it is let me explain history because I know firsthand that history is changed for the worse. Stupid historians mistranslating the Mayan calendar, it wasn't December 21, 2012 it was September 12th 2021. So let me set you straight on the history of the end of the world, well it wouldn't be the end of the world if this being viewed by earthlings that aren't living in this chaos. Never mind my error. At first scientists Thought it was a comet that would just past earth, they were wrong. I'm not exactly sure what it was that hit earth but it killed almost everyone and destroyed so many places. Places like New York, Japan, California, Georgia, and Alabama were wiped off the map. We had thought no was genetically altered, well technically no one was but some of the survivors children were genetically altered. Freaks, is what sensible people like me call them others call them heroes or saviors, they are the dumbest creatures of this world. I mean how could these freaks be heroes!? They are freaks and menaces. I mean there is a teenager that can freeze anything, can make his fingers so cold he makes holes in walls cause the Ice spreads the solid molecules apart, also he can-" There's a crash then a laugh. Then a loud joyful voice says" Oh doc how kind your talking about me!" The doctor grabs a gun and Points it at the person not see able in the video. Then a tall young teenager with spiky blonde hair ripped jeans and a tattered up shirt that said"Take a chill pill bro." The older man presses the trigger but nothing happened, the man checked the gun it had frozen solid from the inside.The man throws the gun down and tries to run but the young man sprints up to him and taps his should turning him into a human ice sculpture. The man then punches the frozen one smashing it to pieces. Another young man looking exactly like the other but instead wearing a leather jacket and ripped jeans man. The tall one laughs" Desmond your a nutcase." Desmond laughs" actually I'm a ice case. Get it Tar tar?" The man goes from a smile to a scowl" I told you ice for brains do not call me that! We are not children anymore! Your Desmond and Terrance, and if you dare make another ice pun I will fry you with the electricity from that camera.God how the hell are we twins!? I mean it's hard to believe by just are personalities were even related." Desmond laughs"Tar tar take a chill pill man and be cool." Suddenly the camera shuts off and a bolt of electricity knocks Desmond to the ground.

Chapter 1- The effects of war

Desmond wakes up his heading feeling like a nail was pushed through his skull and he knew firsthand how that felt, still has the scar. He looked around and realized Terrance was carrying him" Let me the fuck down mother fucker." Terrance drops him then sprints off. Desmond groans and holds his head then feels a gun pressed against his head. Desmond grins then looks up seeing 4 men all armed with machine guns and wearing helmets. Desmond grabs the gun against his head freezing the gun and the man holding it. The others try to shoot him but their guns were jammed making bobby laugh when they threw the guns down. Desmond stands up brushing him self off, as one man charges he swiftly moves to the left then punches him in the stomach knocking him back then sucker punching him right in the face making him stumble then Desmond taps his head freezing him. He then grabs the throat of one shoulder lifting him up, freezing him then throwing him down shattering him.He kicks the young solider in the back of the knee making him fall to the ground then Desmond begins beat him until he knocks him out. A solider charges from behind bud Desmond just laughs turns around and throws the man against a tree" Ima call you Fucktard. Kay? So fucktard here's how it's gonna go your going to tell me your password to get into your base." Fucktard spits in in Desmond's face making Desmond throwing Fucktard down then grabbing his legs freezing them then uses his boot to smash his frozen legs to pieces then planting his foot on Fucktards stomach" TELL ME!!" Fucktard screams" Bald eagle it's Bald eagle!" Desmond breaks Fucktards hands by stomping on them" That's so you can't crawl away to follow me." Fucktard says" Why are you so evil?" Desmond smiles and looks at him" The effects of war." Desmond the grabs the unconscious solider and carries him off to the Super beings HQ. He throws the solider down on a table and says" The pass words Bald eagle." A python slithers up then turns Into unconscious man laying on the table wearing the exact same clothes. Desmond smiles" So viper we are finally ready to smuggle the weapons and use the normos on are sides to win this war!" Viper nods then asks" What are you gonna do with him?" Desmond frowns" I'm going to kill him and bury him." Viper nods" Don't be cruel kill him honorably." Desmond nods then takes the unconscious solider. The solider wakes up in a 8 foot hole with Desmond looking at him pilling dirt ontop of him the solider screams as Desmond buries alive until the dirt silences him as it goes down his throat.Desmond laughs manically wondering if he would uselessly claw at the dirt trying to escape his death.

ღஐKendraღஐ | 643 comments Okay woah, I can see Desmond is really really unhinged. Gosh.
Thanks for that gave me a better picture. Anyway so what kind of approach do you want to take on this rp???
Do you want me to play a super human teen or a normal person.
Also is he going into the HQ to rescue the other super humans or something?

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 852 comments No another super human is going to Shape shit break into the hq make a entrance for the other super humans and then kill all of the people in there and take all their weapons and supplies