Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful, #1) Beautiful Disaster discussion

Sequels To Beautiful Disaster

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ruby Smith Jamie Mcguire has confirmed that there will be books from about travis's brothers.

Will there be a sequel to Beautiful Disaster / Walking Disaster?

At this time no sequel is planned. I will be writing books for all four of the Maddox brothers, beginning with Trent’s story! Thomas will be next, and then I will write for each of the twins.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i love the Maddox boys and family in general, such a sweet, funny family and very likable.
but other than learning more about how Thomas pulled Travis into the FBI i'm not that interested in reading anything about them.
i really would love more of Travis and Abby,
i find them addictive and love there relationship and story.
i'll keep hoping she changes her mind and writes more about them.
u never know!

Ruby Smith Sarah wrote: "i love the Maddox boys and family in general, such a sweet, funny family and very likable.
but other than learning more about how Thomas pulled Travis into the FBI i'm not that interested in readin..."

Yh i hope there's more of Travis and abby

message 4: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah There was a novella put out late last year called A Beautiful Wedding and Walking Disaster has a bit of a prequel to it from Travis' point of view. Jamie McGuire did say that Abby and Travis' story is finished so they probably wont be in the next Beautiful book.

Ruby Smith Yh and the maddox brothers book is called 'beautiful oblivion' and it's got Trent and a girl called camilel

Ruby Smith Camille*

message 7: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah She's the bartender from the first books I think.

message 8: by April (new)

April Sarah wrote: "i love the Maddox boys and family in general, such a sweet, funny family and very likable.
but other than learning more about how Thomas pulled Travis into the FBI i'm not that interested in readin..."

I humbly disagree. I felt like the author was beating a dead horse with the Travis and Abby sequels. I would have rather read their continued story as they would obviously be involved in each book centered on each brother.

Elizabeth You need to follow up with Beautiful Oblivion and Beautiful Redemption > comes out January 27th. Its Tavis's brothers love stories .