High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > 87th Avenue Tattoo Shop

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He walked here quickly..."Well it is about time..."

message 3: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments Danny turned around and was shocked when he layed eyes on her..."Um Luna?" he asked nervously...He started biting on his finger nails.

message 4: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "Wait...what happened...?" he asked confused and aroused.

message 5: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "I mean you look hot but...i just needed to be alone for a bit...you look better to me the other way..." he said walking away into the shop.

message 6: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "Um i don't need fantasies i want you how you are and that's it, I just needed space becuase i thought you were a virgin and you were not..."he said...He looked at the man giving tattos..."I want one that says 'Broken Love' " he said.

message 7: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He looked at her confused and shurgged..."Here" he pointed to his ankle."Can i get more?" he asked smiling.

message 8: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He smiled at the lightly sting of it..."More tattoos..." he said having a few ideas in mind.

message 9: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "Music G clef on my index finger" he said pointed to his right solder..."Spartan word that stands for Day called 'HEMERA' "

message 10: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He flitched at the pain...and took off his shirt..."I'm sorry if i was a dick..." he said.

message 11: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He sighed saly watching the floor.

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He nodded looking at the floor.

message 13: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments He grabbed her hand and pulled her back..."I want you, I do..." he said hugging her.

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "Yea..." he said nodding

message 15: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments ((It's cool))

"Let's so..." he said smiling holding her hand.

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 138 comments "Oh sounds like fun" he said exitedly.