« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Done!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey so what do you want to roleplay?

message 3: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Supernatural

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Are we talking like supernatural creatures or the tv show?

message 5: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Creatures, not the show

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay how do you feel about doing something based of the show Vampire Diaries?

message 7: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments I didn't watch this show. I don't know it

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 12:07PM) (new)

okay that's fine so any ideas

message 9: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Well how about we'll choose charies first?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay here's mine

Name: Caroline
Appearance: caroline photo: Caroline caroline.png
Personality: She is a very strong and bubbly person.
Type: Vampire

message 11: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Name: Dexter Brown
Nickname: Dex

Species: leviathan, water/electricity elemental
Abilities/powers:
- shift to a human
- breath underwater
- let others breath underwater
-manipulate and create electricity and water.

Appearance: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-sup...

Personality:
once, he was very cold, because of the freezing water in the sea. But after he get used to be way more on the ground, he started to be warmer. Kind and nice. Always like to help. He still not completely like that, so people around him need to understand he's half coldly and half nice.

History:
Dex was born all alone, he never saw his family. He grew up alone on the sea, not having contact with any other creatures. Dex always had enjoyed hunting in the water, it was fun to chase his food before eating it.
One day the 6 year old leviathan Swam around, bored. He ended up laying on a shore, there was no way up. He lay there, not even feeling the need for water. After some minutes his body started to feel weird, he was shrinking, losing his fins, the tail dissapeared. He was scared of what was happening. He now was human for the first time of his life, having no idea of their existence. The boy tried the body out and pretty soon found out how to use it, now he can shift without being scared. He soon also found out that he could Controll Electricity and Water, it was fun to play with since Dex was alone most of the time. Because of his lonesome past it's hard to make friends for him, but when he has them he will keep them.

Family:
Dex was born as a leviathan. His family also were. The egg if him hatched and he opened her eyes, seeing no one around. He Was all alone, not knowing about his family.

-Swimming
-Read books

Dislikes:
- Fire
-Hunters
-People interrupting

Strengths:
-water, the sea.
- very strong
- his scales as leviathan are like shields

Weaknesses:
-Fire
- speed on the land

Fire isn't able to kill him but it does hurts him a lot.
Underwater he is very hard to kill.

message 12: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Is it ok?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

It's way more detailed then mine is.

message 14: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Well because I've created it long ago... But the info really doesn't matter

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh well I like it.

message 16: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments Thanks :D would you like to start please? You can be how detailed you like, but I can't promise I'll be the same :P

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 12:32PM) (new)

Okay

Caroline woke up not feeling quite like school. She just needed have to want to go anymore, but she always seemed to pull herself out of bed. When she got to school she realized that something weird was going on, but she just didn't know what. So she just tried to forget about it, and go to class. She was surprised to walk into her history class and see a sub. "Could this day get any weirder," she thought taking her seat.

message 18: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments ((Oh he's 19 too btw))

Dex woke up, as always, alone in his place. Well, it was more 'sea' than 'land', but still. He looked around, and quickly swam to the beach, changing form to a human. No one was around. Perfect. He did his way to school, as always, and sat down in a seat. Alone.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Caroline wasn't paying much attention in class so when she finally looked up she notice a guy walk in that she'd never seen before.

message 20: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments It was bored in class. Only one girl seems to look at him-but only for a moment. He sighed. He don't need anyone-and they don't need him.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Caroline saw that the guy saw her looking at him so she quickly looked down so he couldn't see her face.

message 22: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He saw her look down. Of course. Humans don't seem to like when someone notice you look at them. He'll never understand them.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

After class Caroline decided to wait outside for him to come out. She didn't want him to see her so she waited a little bit down the hall.

message 24: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He walked out of the class, not noticing her

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She slowly walked behind him trying to figure out something to say to him.

message 26: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He noticed someone behind him, and turned around, looking at her with his cold look

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 01:23PM) (new)

Caroline stopped dead in her track when he looked at here. "Uh....hi," she slowly tried to get out.

message 28: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Greetings, human" he said coldly

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if I'm not human," she said replying to his comment.

message 30: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Then greeting, humanoid kind creature"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What if I said I was a vampire"

message 32: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Then I say: you better don't drink my blood, you'll freeze"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why would I do that"

message 34: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Because usually vampires or drink someone's blood in one big drink so he wouldn't notice, or befriend with someone, and at the most unexpected time they'll kill him"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'm not that kind of vampire. I drink from blood bags, and sometimes human. I also don't kill just to kill."

message 36: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Hmmm" he sighed "at least you admitted you're a vampire. I'm sure it's a secret you don't tell to anyone. Then why me?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. I guess there's just something about you that makes me want to know everything about you."

message 38: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Ah, there is more about me you can even imagine. Come to the beach, 9:00 pm"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay," she says turning to go to class.

message 40: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He walked away, not saying a word

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

After school Caroline couldn't wait to go to the beach and see him. There was just something about him that drew her in.

message 42: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He swam quietly in the water, in his leviathan form, waiting for her to come

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

A little while later she finally showed up at the beach. She was just excited to see him.

message 44: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments He turned back to his human form, and walked to her "you came. Greetings"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," she said walking toward him a little shy.

message 46: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "This is my house. Welcome"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"What, I don't see a house"

message 48: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "Right there" he pointed on the sea

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"You live in the ocean?"

message 50: by Alan (new)

Alan | 1795 comments "That's right"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10