High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Planet Fitness

Comments Showing 1-50 of 252 (252 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena walked in and walked to the Employee Lounge. Putting her stuff in the locker, she grabbed some clothes and went to change. Exiting back into the gym, she went over to the rowing machines, put her headphones in and started exercising to 'I Will Not Bow'.

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Is this still after she left the bowling alley, as in, on the same day?))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah. Well, I think so anyway lol))

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((CN it be the next day? :P))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

((Tots :) lol))

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Okay, cool.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Your post :). ))

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss opened the doors to planet fitness, looking at the inside of the giant fitness center.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena finished her rowing and stood up, sweating. Walking to the counter, she noticed Joss. Smiling, she waved him over.

message 11: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss noticed Athena and went over to her. "Hello." He said quietly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." She said warmly. "What brings you here?"

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Sorry!!))

"My cousin is moving to America and is going to come to our high school." He explained. "He took a fitness class back where we used to live, and he wants me to sign him up early. Can I do that?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((No problem lol))

"Sure." She typed something up on the computer. "You know, if you join now, as well as your cousin, your membership will be free for the next 3 months. I can teach you myself if you'd like."

message 15: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "That's okay." He said. "I don't think there would be any kinds of classes that I would take."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked up grinning. "Come on, at least give it a try. How about we have a quick session now, and then you can decide? I don't have many clients today anyway."

message 17: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "...Okay." He finally decided. "What kind of session? I'm not really into treadmills or...." He looked at one of the rowers. "Whatever that is."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I think something defensive would be best for you. How about we try something more specific? Like boxing or martial arts?" Athena was excited that Joss agreed. "I chose martial arts myself, and earned a black belt for it."

message 19: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Sure." Joss said.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great." Smiling, she led him over to an empty room with a thin black mat on the floor. "Firstly, I need to ask, what physical activity do you do? Any running, stuff like that."

message 21: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Not really anything." He told her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's OK. We will jut start out with the basics then. Firstly, you'll need to stretch." She went onto show him the best ways to stretch. "Alright, now that we're warmed up, lets begin." Athena demonstrated a succession of kicks and punches for him to try. "These are all to do with self defense. Now you try."

message 23: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss sent a kick high into the air. He was quite flexible.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sure :). ))

Athena gaped at him. "Your a natural. Right, not arguments, I am sighing you up for three months training under me." She showed him some more moves for him to try, this time slightly harder.

message 25: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "What?" He said, but reluctantly copied her movements.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled. "You are so good at this. I am not going to let you go and waste such talent. Please let me be your instructor. You can come and train with your cousin." Noticing the girl, she went over to say hello, leaving Joss to think about her offer. "Hello. May I help you today?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright then. If you need anything, just come and ask. We are here to help." Giving her a warm smile, she returned to Joss. "So, what do you think?"

message 28: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I don't know." He said. "I don't really have any money to pay for it."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like I said, with your cousin joining, it's free for you. Besides, I would teach you outside of work if I had to." She beamed happily. "You are such a natural at this."

message 30: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss shrugged. "Alright." He agreed.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yay" She jumped up and down, then stopped, scolding herself for being so girly. "Well, we had better get back it then. Come on, chop chop." Athena smiled at her pun, then continued to teach him some more moves.

message 32: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss copied every punch or kick Athena did.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like to try out the moves properly? You know, practice against me?"

message 34: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss looked at her nervously and ran a hand through us hair. "I can give it a try."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great. OK, wait here." She walked off and returned with a pair of fingerless gloves. "Put these on." With that, she led him towards the centre of the room. "Firstly, you can defend. I will start of easily with basic hits that I have taught you how to fend off. Ready?"

message 36: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss slipped on the gloves and nodded. "Ready." He repeated.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena nodded and started to attack him with easy to block hits.

message 38: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss turned pale and his heart rate picked up. He quickly dodged the attack without thinking.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She stopped instantly. "I'm sorry. Are you sure you want to do this? We can stop for now, if you'd prefer."

message 40: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "I'm fine." He said. "Sorry, I just panicked."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "It's OK. I know exactly how you feel. The first time I got hit ... Well, lets jut say I didn't know martial arts before hand." Athena adjusted her gloves. "Would you like to go again?"

message 42: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Sure." He said, still trying to lower his fast heart rate.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Nodding, she started again, making sure she kept to hits he could block.

message 44: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) He blocked her attacks this time, trying to keep his breath at a normal pace, keeping himself from hyperventilating.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Stopping, she nodded approvingly. "Right. Now I'll take defense. Use the attacks I taught you on me."

message 46: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss nodded and attacked her with the new attack movements he learned.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena blocked his attacks easily, giving him pointers along the way.

message 48: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Joss tried to follow her instructions and fix his positions.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling, she stopped, breathing slightly heavier than normal. "Well done. If your happy with what you've learned, we should be done with this lesson."

message 50: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Okay." He said. "Thank you."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6