High School {Role Play} discussion

Out of School > Starbucks

Comments Showing 1-50 of 352 (352 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee walked in the store. she looked at Luke and his sister " what do you guys want?"

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2014 04:04AM) (new)

Kelly smiled and grabbed vees hand "Anything you are having" she said innocently.
Luke smiled at the scene "I'm good thanks"
((I think we are in the wrong group))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee smiled at kelly " well I'm going to get hot coco with pepper mint if that is ok?" she looked at Luke " and I'm going to get you one too." she walked up to the counter

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly skipped for joy. Luke chuckled "OK, thanks"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) vee nodded. she ordered 3 drinks then say at a table

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Kelly sat down next to Luke. Singing a song that made Luke blush as red as a tomato. Kelly was singing quietly "Luke and Vee sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G......" Luke covered her mouth with his hand. Kelly just smiled

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((You still there???))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee was happy that their was only five minutes until her shift was over. She regretted wearing her heals today.

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya walked in. She needed something warm this particular afternoon after skating

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee waits at the front counter taking peoples oder she hears the bell ring when someone walked in. She looks up to see Layla. Having at her she says. " hey you"

message 12: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Hey Vee!" Laya replies, scanning the menu

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " so what will i get you?" She acts very business like. Then starts to laugh

message 14: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya smiles. "Um... coffee with lots of milk and some sugar"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) She nods and wrights it on a paper. " here" she hands it to the girl in the back. Turning around to Layla she says " so whats up?"

message 16: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Cold. Ice skating."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " oh yah, thats where you work" she gets the coffee and hands it to her " that will be $1.69 pleas. "

message 18: by Crystal (last edited Mar 09, 2014 12:21PM) (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) Laya takes out the money and gives it to her. "Yep. Thanks"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee takes the money and put it away. " so what are you doing toda?"

message 20: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Good. How is business?"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Good" she simply says with a shrug
(Sorry but i had my phone taken away. Idk when the next will be when i can use it again)

message 22: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (wisegirlonfire) "Great. Talk to you later." She goes and sitsdown

((What about a computer?))

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) (( im not allowed to use it and my school blocked the website))

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Jessica walked into Starbucks and ordered a medium hot cocoa with whipped cream and an orange scone. She was tired from school; it had been quite a busy day. As she sat down at a table, Jessica spotted Vee. She waved "Hi!" she called.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Ver waves bye to Layla then sees Jessica walk in. " hey!"

(( i have a few min. ))

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) ((Ok yeah I have to go soon...))

"How are you?" she asks and takes a sip of her cocoa.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Im good, you?" She takes of her hat and grabs her coat ready to leave since her shift was over.

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) "I'm good. Tired from school, but then again, almost everyone is." she laughs.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) She laughs softly with her. " yah, your right" she walks out from behind the counter. " so anything new with you?" She puts on her coat.

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) ((GTG))

She shrugs. "Not much, really. My life is pretty boring at the moment"

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " well i got to go. Im grounded, but ill see you at school" she waves at her and starts for the doors.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Halaena parked the car and removed the keys from the ignition. "Well, it's certainly not as cozy as my last one." Her last one meaning the one she used to go to. "It looks more ... modern, I guess." Smiling, she grabbed her bag and got out of the car.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee gets out of the car with her things in her hand. " and was the last one?" She opens the door for them.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"It was more homely. Not as many windows, and smaller. I knew all the regulars and worked there myself." Locking the car, she started to walk towards the building.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) She holds the door open for her " you mean all warm and cozy?"

(( gtg to school))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright :) See you.))

She walked through the door smiling. "Thanks. And yeah, all warm and cosy."'

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) Vee walks to behind the counter and puts away her bag. " do you want anything? Its all on me"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She nods. "Sure. Surprise me".

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " kk" vee tells the people to make something without athena hearing. Once it was done she hands her a cup. " french vanilla, have you had it before?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena shook her head and took the drink smiling. "Nope. Sounds good though."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " its amazing, its my favorite drink by far" she points at the cup laughing " its my drug"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She drank some and smiled, nodding in agreement. "Your right. It's great."

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) She smiles " I'm glad you like it" she turns to get someones else order.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She drank her coffee and pulled out her phone.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) " thank you" she gives the costumer their order the looks at Athena " oh! Did your boyfriend text you"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena laughed. "I suppose he is my boyfriend. It's weird, I haven't had one in such a long time." She drank some more of her drink and shook her head. "No, I am playing a game. Can't be bothered going home yet, and work isn't until tonight. I asked for the late shifts. Less people, more pay."

Jessica~We Are All Heathens~ (puppyluvr) Jessica walked into Starbucks, needing a drink to warm her up. She noticed Vee and another girl and waved at them, then ordered a peppermint mocha.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) "Smart" Vee tells athena then waves to Jessica as she walked in.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Athena turned and smiled at Jessica. She hadn't met her yet, she didn't think. Her thoughts were preoccupied at the moment.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8