Aussie Readers discussion

Our Authors Spotlight > A satire of the world of art - looking for reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (outofprintwriting) | 5 comments Searching for Von Honningsbergs by Rowena Wiseman

Hi everyone
I've just published my debut novel on Screwpulp (an innovative publishing platform with a unique crowd-driven pricing model - if you haven't seen what they are doing - check them out!)

Anyway, I would love to have some readers to rate and review on Goodreads. There are some sample chapters you can read via my Goodreads page, before you commit to anything. See if you like it! (And I'm happy to send PDF, epub or mobil file to anyone who is interested)

Searching for Von Honningsbergs is a quirky satire of the world of art. When Lawson is sent overseas to retrieve three paintings for a Kurt Von Honningsberg exhibition he meets a range of unlikely characters, has a thorny love affair, faces a death threat and wrestles with the true value of art.

Searching for Von Honningsbergs was longlisted for the Australian Vogel Award in 2007. You can read more about it on my Guest Post for ANZ LitLovers at http://anzlitlovers.com/2014/02/05/sc...

I look forward to hearing from any kind-hearted readers out there with an interest in art and have a quirky sense of humour!

Best wishes

Rowena

message 2: by Brenda, Aussie Authors Queen (new)

Brenda | 69457 comments Mod
Congratulations on your debut Rowena:)

message 3: by Rowena (new)

Rowena (outofprintwriting) | 5 comments Brenda wrote: "Congratulations on your debut Rowena:)" Thanks so much!