High School {Role Play} discussion

In School > Greenhouse

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (alyssums) Spencer sits in an overgrown corner, among the weeds and rays of sunshine. Her fingers graze the cool dirt-covered ground as she dreams.

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi sat in the green room with her cat Momo. Even though the school had told her not to bring her to school multiple times, she still does. "Meow." Momo cried out. "Shhhhh we don't want to get found out do we now?" Bambi said stroking her.

message 4: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex walked through the green house with his hands in his black and red checkered jacket pockets with it zipped up all the way and with the song damage by fit for rivals playing out of an black pair of earbuds that were in his ears. He was kind of lost due to it being his first day at the school but he didn't really care and didn't really want to go to class.

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi heard footsteps in the greenhouse and tilted her head. She crawled out to see who walked in only sneezing a little peek and saw it was a boy. "No one supposed to be in here at this hour......." She said quietly to herself and slowly followed the boy leaving Momo in a small little place to take a nap.

message 6: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex kept on walking as he listened to the song when the back of his neck started to prickle like someone was following or watching him and he came to an stop as he took out one of his earbuds and he turned around slightly to look behind him, his hoodie and part of his hair half covering his face.

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi stopped and hid in a corner. As she peeked out again she saw a bit of his face and hid again. 'Did he see me?' Bambi thought to herself and tried to stay as quiet and still as possible.

message 8: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex kept looking at the spot then he turned back around and was silent for a while before saying "If your going to tease or make fun of me then just get it over with." his voice quiet

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi slowly stepped out to get a better look at him after he spoke. "Why would I tease you?" She asked looking at him.

message 10: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments "Most people do." Alex murmured and he turned around to face the girl, his hair swept sideways in front of his eyes with an earbud in his ear

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "Well as you can obviously I'm not a normal person." Bambi said running a hand through her hair and took a step closer to him. "So why are you here anyways?"

message 12: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments "Didn't feel like going to class." Alex replied in the same tone as before and he looked at her through his hair with deep violet eyes

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi looked at his eyes through his hair. "I really like your eyes. My name is Bambi. And you are?" She asked.

message 14: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex didn't answer as he looked at her then after an few minutes of silence he murmured "Alex."

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "That's a nice name. Are you new here?" She asked looking around for Momo.

message 16: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments (I use to have a cat named momo lol)

Alex nodded slightly and said "Yea." as he put his hands back into his jacket pockets, looking away from Bambi for the moment

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "Oh welcome to the school." She said still looking for Momo. "Where did she go....?" Bambi muttered to herself.

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments (Lol)

message 19: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments (Gtg)

message 20: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex looked up at the ceiling when he felt something warm against his leg and he looked down to see an female cat rubbing it's back and side against his leg purring

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "Momo stop rubbing his his leg." Bambi said picking her up and held her in her arms. "This little crumbsnatcher is Momo. It seems that she likes you." She said smiling a bit.

message 22: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments "Momo." Alex murmured and he looked at the cat and he softly scratched behind Momo's ear, earning Alex an deep and happy purr from Momo

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Bambi smiled. "Momo has a thing for men/boys." She said watching him stroke her.

message 24: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments "She is an girl cat so yea she would have an thing for guy/men." Alex replied and he moved from scratching behind Momo's ears to scratching the top of her head gently with the tips of his fingers

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments Momo jumped out of Bambi's arms and walked around the greenhouse to take another nap. Bambi sat down on the ground and looked up at Alex.

message 26: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments Alex put his hand back in his jacket pocket once he saw Momo walk away and he put his bag down in front of him before he sat down on an nearby bench

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "Soooo......" She said trying to find something to talk about.

message 28: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 24 comments "How you doing?" Alex said and he moved his hair just a little from his eyes as he looked at her but his hair went back to where it had been and he just ignored it

•CookieMonster• | 183 comments "I'm doing good. How about you?" She asked.

Fef (hatius hatius) Peixes (fey_pokes_the_goodreads) | 20 comments Saki walked into the greenhouse and looked around. with the bright colors of the flowers and plants, she looked out of place in her black sevens and her black juicy couture hoodie. her black mabeline makeup made her pale face stand out even more.