The Original Clans discussion

Mod Things > Moderator Applications

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 65 comments Mod
1. Why do you want to be a mod?

2. How can you help?

3. Do you consider yourself responsible?

4. How many warrior cat books have you read?

5. Hoe many groups are you a mod in?

6. What's the best thing about this group?

7. If you were approving a character, what would you say about his one?:

Name: swordslash

Personality: mean, ruthless, scary

History: whatever

Appearance: brown fur blue eyes

Mate/crush: Open

Other: likes ice cream

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:12PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 40 comments Mod
1. I really want to help with the group and I really think it's awesome!

2. I can help answer questions, making cats profile look better, most likely I'd help out with everything if I could.

3. Yes, I do. I'm really good at being a moderator.

4. Almost all of them.

5. Around 10-12

6. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. This is what I'd say:

Male cats are called 'toms'.
Cats don't know what Swords are, can you please change the name to something else?
Deputies MUST be older than 20 Moons.
Can you add more personality and make the apprearance more clear?
And please add some history.
Btw, cats also don't know what Icecream is. Try something like Mouse, Vole, Bird, ect.

message 3: by Hedgehog Power (last edited Feb 08, 2014 10:32AM) (new)

Hedgehog Power (saint_haydene) 1. Why do you want to be a mod?:I like it and I am good at it.

2. How can you help?:I can invite more people.

3. Do you consider yourself responsible?:yes

4. How many warrior cat books have you read?:I am being honest about this.I am on book 2 but I have heard so much about warriors from my sis who has read them all.
how many groups are you a mod in?:4 or 5

6. What's the best thing about this group?:it is awesome!

swords are not a natural thing.
cats have to be at least 20 moons to be deputies.
male cats are called toms.
he needs a history.
what type of cat is he?is he a tortoiseshell or a tabby or a calico?
cats don't eat ice cream.they don't even know what it is.

I'm laughing so hard at my ice cream part. I don't know why I put that in there.

message 5: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Really, 16 Moons is a warrior age. Not apprentice...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ICE CREAM???

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

XD

Apprentice? What?

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ, ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Angєℓinα ~ Siℓvermist♥Bℓαckcℓαw ~ Cαts Ruℓє Aℓℓ ~ Cαℓℓ Mє Ang, Angiє or Angєℓ {Or Jαγfrost} ~ wrote: "Really, 16 Moons is a warrior age. Not apprentice..."

Apprentice age is 6-14 Moons.

Oh. I didn't see that.

message 11: by Hedgehog Power (new)

Hedgehog Power (saint_haydene) oh yeah,sorry

It's fine.

Boomer~Dovestar is mine and mine only if you take her i will hunt you down to the ends of the earth until i find you and then will make you pay (BoomerIluvmypup) I want to be a MOD because I love helping people.

I can help by inviting people and calmly reinforcing the rules.

Yes I think I am responsible.

I have read all of the books three times.

I am only a MOD in four to five groups.

The best thing is that the clans are different.

I would say:
Cats don't know what a sword is and it is not capitalized.
On the Gender it is male or a tom.
Please Make the personality and appearance more clearer.
Please add a history.
Deputies should be a little older.
Cats don't know what ice cream is.
Please add punctuation.
Please change it and I will approve your cat... Thank you!

Thanks guys!

Emilia {I'm broken and need someone to fix me} | 1 comments 1. I want to be a mod to help the group become bigger and better. A bigger and better group means more active role players, and more people they can invite.

2. I can help by inviting my friends, helping out the new members with any kinds of questions, or approve character. I think helping out the group would make me a better mod.

3. Very much so. I think I am mostly responsible, but that would be up to the members.

4. Pretty much all of them.

5. All of them.

6. I absoutely adore the big cat theory. :3

Please use correct grammar and capitalization.
Cats do not know what swords are.
The personality and looks are really off, can I have more info?
The gender must be she-cat or tom.
What's his history?
The deputy is too young.
Cats don't know what ice cream is!
Change and I'll approve it.

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) 1. Why do you want to be a mod?
I think being a mod would be fun and I really enjoy helping out with organization and teaching others how the group works (like how to rp well and create good characters and such)

2. How can you help?
I can help mainly with helping new members get the hang of things (helping with character development and accepting once they look good)... coming up with rp topics (I notice there's no rp threads yet, only creation ones... I can help there!)... helping to calmly reinforce rules while still keeping the spirit of fun :) Also, when I'm online on an actual computer, I don't mind weeding threads of spam. :)

3. Do you consider yourself responsible?
Very much so. I live a very busy life, and one has to be extremely responsible to maintain the life I lead, and still have time for some online rp fun! :)
((I actually manage to rp a lot for someone as busy as me!))

4. How many warrior cat books have you read?
Hmm... I read the original arc... not sure how many of the other series I've actually read... I read a lot of the guides (both books and online) so it's hard to tell exactly what I actually read and what I've only read about. Also... I'm planning on re-reading them all very soon anyway!

5. How many groups are you a mod in?
None yet :( Most are not accepting applications, and really haven't been since I decided to try out for being a mod.

6. What's the best thing about this group?
WARRIORS. no, BIG CATS. no, WARRIORS. no... LIONS. no... um... Erin Hunter? 42!!

Cats don't know what swords are... Also, please capitalize :)

16 moons is too young for deputy. He'd be old enough to be a warrior though :) Also, a "boy" is known as a "tom" ((actually, wouldn't that be different here, since they are big cats? like, wouldn't male/female be more appropriate? like how Goldenstar and Sunpelt are described as "male lions" instead of toms?))
Can you give this a little bit more depth? Is he like this toward all cats or just some? And why? Does he have a soft side at all? Any weaknesses?
Please give him a history. It doesn't have to be super lengthy or detailed, but at least tell us something about his past. Did he grow up in the Clan? Was he an outcast or an orphan? Did he have a happy kithood with both parents? Did he ever miss an important event, like his apprenticeship ceremony, because of sickness? Be creative and have fun shaping your character! :)
Can you link a picture that best shows your character? Also, remember that these are the Great Clans - Lions, Tigers, and Leopards (oh my! lol). So your character should match a typical description of one of those cat types. There's actually a lot of variety in each of those too!

Cats don't know what ice cream is... Maybe vole or thrush or something like that would be better. Prey, not people food B)

Fix all the things indicated, and I'll approve :)

Anastasia**Brindleclaw~TheSavannahs~Bluepaw** wrote: "1. Why do you want to be a mod?
I think being a mod would be fun and I really enjoy helping out with organization and teaching others how the group works (like how to rp well and create good charac..."

I am calling them toms and she-cats, because they aren't humans. Cats use "tom" and "she-cat">