Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > αℓι [Hakuna Matata] & StellaLuna

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments I remember the plot and whatnot. But if you forgot it I'm sure we can do something else. :)

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Here we are.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments I remember the plot... kind of.

So your people are humans, correct? Mine are Supernaturals? Or am I remembering that wrong.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments Mhm. And a Zombie holocaust. We can keep that Idea if you want, or we could try some other sort of holocaust or something like that.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments I like our current idea if you like it. cx

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments :3 I jove it. I don't remember us getting very far though. I thin we'd just kind decided on doing pairs. I can make a starter for us if you want.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments I actually also found the old thread we had in case you want to look back at it. We can start a new beginning or grow off of that one. It's up to you.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments I say just grow off of that one. It's my post. So give me a moment and I will post. c:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Janelle made her way to the big prison they called their base. She knocked several times, pulling the hood of her hoodie down. "It's me," She called, knowing they would let her in. The gate creaked open, and she snuck in. Once she was in, a few little kids rushed up to her.
"Jani! Jani!" They called. "Your back!"
She smiled, and held out a little toy she found on the way back. "For you guys." She told them, and smiled. They still looked up at her expectantly, so she sighed. "Alright. One time." She held out her hand, a flower growing from the ground. She had powers, and the little kids loved it. Most of the people here had powers.
They plucked it up, bouncing up and down. "Now I have to talk to Boss." She said, "I'll be back later, though." She turned to walk towards their boss, which she saw a little down the sidewalk. Might as well tell him about the cloaked figures she saw.

[Either you or I can play the boss. It doesn't matter. I'm just adding characters in where we need them, lol]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( 030 ooo))

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [What? I thought we were continuing from where we were. It's late. Sorry, I'm confused.]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments (( XD What? No. Everything's fine. It took me a minute to get your reply so I was just reading it and I thought I'd send you a little message to know I hadn't forgotten about you. I'm going to let you be the boss for this part. I can take control after I know what you're looking for in him though.))

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [lol Okay. The boss is just a random person I shoved in there, because I needed something to do before your two tried to sneak in or whatever.]

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The cloaked figures snuck around and past the guards, hopping over the high walls. They took a run for it, through the shadows and down passages, towards the garage here they stored all the food. The two kept crouched down, making sure not to make a noise but only to each other. They slowly made their way around, now hiding behind a wall, waiting for the guards to be distracted from the door so they could get in to where they kept all the food.
(Sorry, it's a little bland at the moment, but you know, this is just building up. ;) )

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments [Kay (:]

Janelle walked toward the boss, but his eyes were over toward a guard. The guard was talking about nothing much, just how there weren't many walkers out lately. She tapped Boss's shoulder, and he turned, his gaze sharp. He was only in his thirties, but he looked wiser than that. And he scared Janelle a little. She straightened up, staring slowly. "Sir, when I was out, there were two figures, who I think were-"
He cut her off, "They were walkers." He told her.
"But they were running. They seemed-"
He cut her off once more, "Then they have mutated, Janelle." He stared at her, "We can't deal with anything else right now. So, they are walkers." He nodded, "Now go put what you collected into the storage." He told her, turning away and striding off.
Janelle sighed, knowing there was nothing more she could really do about this, and slinked off to the storage to put her measly bag of chips away.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The two had made their way into the storage unit. It was a bit place with guards inside, walking around between the shelves and managing the place, making sure no weapons or food was taken. The two cloaked figures heard a guard coming close from the other side of a shelf, getting suspicious. The two jumped into and empty crate and put the lid on.
"What are we going to do?" the girl said quietly.
"We're going to get the herbs and go." the boy replied sternly.
"I think that girl knows we're here," she girl said, "What about the others. They may have spotted us too."
"They will if you don't shut your mouth." the boy hissed.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Janelle walked quietly through the dark in the storage. She waved her hand at a nearby guard, then looked for a place to store the chips. She walked slowly, as she couldn't see much in the dark. Standing on her toes, she felt around, finally finding a spot for the chips. She shoved it up there, walking blindly back the way she had come. Except this time, she tripped on a crate.
As she tumbled over it, it didn't knock over, which surprised her. She didn't tell the guards, just stared at it curiously.

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments There was a small slap as the girl covered the boys mouth quickly, his head getting a hard bang as the outsider hit the crate. The girl held her breath, keeping her hands tightly over the boys mouth. Both kept incredibly still.
A guard by the door turned on the over head lights and looked over at Janelle, "Is everything alright?!" he called from afar.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 384 comments Janelle sat up, rubbing her head silently. "I'm alright." She laughed, trying to play it off as no big deal. "It was just a little dark, and I'm a little clumsy." She laughed, shaking her head. She stood, eyeing the crate. "I wonder what's in here that makes it so heavy." She lifted the lid, seeing two people. She almost screamed, but held it in. They had cloaks. Like the people earlier.
She had to make a decision. To let them get caught, or to not. She shrugged, placing the lid back down. "Just a lot of firewood." She said. "That's why."

§†êl͓̽l͓̽åꝈนຖå (fallaciousgod) | 2565 comments The two kept perfect still in a heap. They covered each others mouths when the girl opened the lid.
The guard gave a small chuckled, "Yeah. Boss is weird. I still don't understand why we keep those loud things around. You got everything, Jani?" he asked happily, being a little more lenient than some of the other guards who were all soldier and whatnot. Though he thought he ought to maybe move the crate if it was in the way.