Fishing All Things Fishing discussion

gear

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Larry (new)

Larry Allen | 1 comments 3 degrees outside good time to clean,grease,strip old& put on new line!! If you can't ice fish! I just got done! 4 hrs. Didn't realize how much & many I had to do. Come on spring,I'm ready now!

message 2: by Gary (new)

Gary Love (gclove) | 6 comments Mod
I hear that, prep work can add up with a decent collection of equipment. Fun and rewarding, spring can't come soon enough eh Larry :)

message 3: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Dupuis (dennismpapdupuis) | 2 comments Hello. Hey, is this still an active group? I'm Dennis & live in NH. Love to fish.

message 4: by Gary (new)

Dennis wrote: "Hello. Hey, is this still an active group? I'm Dennis & live in NH. Love to fish."

Hi Dennis, yes we are still here, I am from Northern Alberta Canada, Athabasca. Just out ice fishing yesterday. Welcome to the group. How is the Fishing in NH?

message 5: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Dupuis (dennismpapdupuis) | 2 comments Hello Gary. The ice has just gotten solid enough for a bit of fishing on the still waters down this way, which is probably not been a problem up your way, eh? I've recently taken a turn toward saltwater fishing and ended up buying a boat a few years ago with a buddy so we could chase Stripers and do a bit of recreational lobster fishing with friends & family. Now I'm hopelessly hooked on it. What's shakin' under the ice up in your neighborhood?

message 6: by Gary (new)

Dennis wrote: "Hello Gary. The ice has just gotten solid enough for a bit of fishing on the still waters down this way, which is probably not been a problem up your way, eh? I've recently taken a turn toward salt..."

Busy building Jackfish Lures, and Ice Fishing, up here, we have been doing very good with tipup's and smelt for Northern Pike. Next we will be working with our Wire Worms for Perch and Walleye. If you get a chance check out www.jackfishlures.com lots of photos, you can see what we do up here. I am working on a Saltwater Spinnerbait for the Westcoast, Salmon fishing around the Kelp beds. Kepp in touch I'll send one your way for East Coast fishing ;-) It's a new set we are working on, field testing out on Vancouver Island later this year.