The Missing Ones discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Room Archives [1.14.v1] > First Floor Hallway

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia, Head Moderator (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 1878 comments Mod
This hallway connects to room 1, 2 and 3.

message 2: by †Emily† (new)

†Emily† | 163 comments Morta walked along the walls, looking for nothing in particular. She wasn't assigned to a room, which annoyed her. She wanted a specific room that she could guard.

message 3: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna leaned on the wall to the room she was kept in. She was typing heavily on her phone, trying to keep her breach from getting pushed out. Hacking this place was the hardest thing she'd ever have to hack.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade hides behind a wall, watching Bri. Jade was smart, so she was hiding in a way Bri couldnt see her.

message 5: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna frowned, typing as fast as she could. She muttered under her breath the whole time. She wanted to stay in as long as she could, "Dear God, this place is harder to breach then the government. What did I gte myself into? Just gotta keep hacking." She shakes her head and sighs, continuing to hack.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade says from behind the shadows (so she cant be seen but she can see Bri),"Its a kidnapping society, no one said it would be easy"

message 7: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna gasps, looking around, "I knew that. If you dare try to touch me, I'll take every file and send it over to a computer I know, before reseting everything that's here. All your prisioners can escape. Leave me alone." Brianna's eyes fly back to the screen and she continues to type.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks,"if that was possible.. you wouldnt be as scared and nervous.." A beautiful blonde girl steps out of the shadows, her blue eyes glued to Bri,"besides.. im not fighting alone.."

message 9: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Bri frowns, "It is possible, but it'd take some time." She glances down, "Ah. Firewalls." She smirks, and one at a time breached through them, "Not the best sort of security, Firewalls can be breached if your at that level." She looked up at Jade, contiuing to type. "Transfering files is what would take time. But, I can easily delete everything here though. That, is simple. And who said anything about fighting. I'm not quite one for fighting."

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks lightly,"well.. i already have the stuff saved on memory chips i keep at my house.. and i am one for fighting.." Come on Near.. kick her out, quickly..

message 11: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna frowns, "Congrats, you're not the first to think of memory cards." She rolls her eyes with a small smirk. " But, if it comes down with me losing this battle, which I hope it doesn't, I want to go without a bruise, bullet hole, or an injury." Bri continues to type franticlly, "Quite a nice system you have. Easy to get it, hard to stay in."

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks,"yeah, we have a pretty smart guy in control of it.. and i will garentee no wound in you.."

message 13: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "No wound in me, ay, sounds great. He's smart, but I think I might have an edge on him." Brianna smiles.

Spadez (or Kadyn) She sighs,"i doubt that.. you dont know who you're even messing with.." She sticks a sucker in her mouth as she leans back against the wall.

message 15: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "No, but I know who's watching me." She pauses, then explains, "My signal is open, and the govenment monitors my phone, if they see me hack, or share files with my computers, they'll GPS me, and keep an eye on what I'm doing." She shrugs, "And I'm pretty sure hacking into this should pan out for them."

Spadez (or Kadyn) She smirks,"you're pretty stupid.." She knew the government pretty much knew what Kai was doing, but she didnt say anything, waiting for Near to kick her out.

((again, think we should wait for Sebastian XD))

message 17: by Natasha ♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 07:21PM) (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna glared at her "Stupid? I don't quite believe that. If I was so stupid, why would I still be hacking you?" Bri smirks, and goes back to hacking, "Why did I get picked up, right after I was released from jail anyway? Seems a little soon, for my opinion."

message 18: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) ((Okay! :D lol))

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade glares down the hall, thinking, Come on Near.. She completely ignores Bri, lost in her own thoughts.

message 20: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna watches Jade with a raised eye brow, then goes back to hacking, focusing on not getting pushed out.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks lightly,"So.. Bri.. did you make sure everyone got out of that little room of yours?"

message 22: by Natasha ♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:03PM) (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Bri shrugs, "My main priority is getting myself out. No I didn't exactly check, also because I'm kinda busy hacking." She focuses on hacking, paying little attention to Jade.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade shrugs,"doesnt show much leadership.. treat others as you wish for others to treat you.."

message 24: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna glances up, "I'm not a people person." She sourly frowns, and looks down at her phone.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks,"so? you dont even have a crush or anything? sheesh, harsh.."

message 26: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "I was in jail before I got here." She raises her eyebrow quizzically. "No. Nothing. I just don't like people. Besides people that can hack, at my level or higher."

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks lightly,"sheesh, you drive a hard bargon.."

message 28: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna smiled, "Yes, Yes I do." She smirks, "But that explains why some people don't like me."

message 29: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:19PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade smirks,"well.. its quite hard to piss me off, which is why alot of people like me.." She sighs,"carry on.." She heads back towards the observation room to see whats taking so long.

message 30: by Natasha ♥ (last edited Feb 14, 2014 08:21PM) (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) "Congrats, but I don't like you." She calls to Jade's back. Bri wondered why Jade had just let her go, but shrugged and continued to hack, typing furiously.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade's already gone, having not heard Bri.

message 32: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna frowned and sat down on the ground, knowing she would be here a while. She would never quit mid-hack, or lose. She just had to keep fighting, and keep from being pushed out.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade walks back, sighing,"change of plans girly.."

message 34: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna looks up, still typing, "What?"

Spadez (or Kadyn) She sighs, smirking,"if it were a plan, i wouldnt tell you anyways.." She pulls out a dagger with one hand and a gun with the other, her expression turning serious.

message 36: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna nods, "Okay." She looks down, and gasps, before screaming, and chucking her phone at the wall.
Bri rubs her head, "It...It died on me, in the middle of... IT DIED!"

Spadez (or Kadyn) She stops, blinking,"Huh.. that was easy after all.. damn it, i ruined a really good kiss and 'i love you' speech.." She sighs softly, putting the stuff away.

message 38: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna looked up at her enraged, "I lost. I lost because of a stupid low battery, I could of won! Shoot, I don't care what happens know. I'm just going to get back in there. I. Will. Win." Bri huffs angrily. "Get out of here. I don't want to see your face right now."

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade crosses her arms,"nice try, but you suck at acting. Im not leaving until you're firmly secured in your room"

message 40: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Bri ran a hand through her hair, "One, I'm not acting. Two, Do I care if you stay or not? No." Brianna stands up and starts to pace the halls, "What happened? Who beat me? I'm going to kill them. Stupid power supply." She mutters angrily under her breath.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Jade watches closely, crossing her arms, waiting to see her enter the room before glancing over when Lily limps up.

message 42: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna continues to pace before sitting back down, and crying. She'd never lost ever. She'd always gotten past, but then she had lost. Because her phone had died. How had this happen.

Spadez (or Kadyn) Lily murmurs,"you alright? Near wanted me to check on you.."

Jade smiles,"he did? thats so sweet.. yes.. im fine.. we.. can head back now.." She walks over, picking up the phone pieces, continuing,"you're injured, you shouldnt even be up.. come on.." She helps Lily back towards the observation room.

message 44: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna looked up at them, her face still full of tears. "At least you'll have to get a new camera." She said, sourly.

message 45: by Natasha ♥ (new)

Natasha ♥ (tashiea) Brianna looks up, wondering if someone would try to come take her again. She wasn't in the mood, she just wanted to throw a hissy fit about her phone dying.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.