Supernatural Roleplay! discussion

Roleplay > Supernatural Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 03:09PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) ((Not entirely sure of the main location in the show, as I've only watched all of season one, but here is the place for you to rp all your supernatural characters.))

message 2: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:33PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Dean was in the library doing some research. John was wanting to talk to Sam. John called Dean from the location John was in. Mackenzie was at the library, she wanted to know more about the hunters.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sam walked into the library, walking through the aisles with no real goal. He hadn't heard any news lately and therefore wasn't set on researching anything at the moment. While walking past tables he stopped when he saw Dean, a puzzled feature flashing across his features.
"What are you doing here?" he asked Dean, sliding into a seat beside him. "The library is more my scene than yours. Your more of the 'sneak into any place needed' guy."

message 4: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Dad sent me here" Dean replied,then added, "He's looking for you Sammy"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You can tell him to come here then," Sam said shortly. "What does he want me for, anyway?"

message 6: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Beats me, has dad ever told us what he wants directly?" Dean replied

message 7: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas appeared in the corner "the wall wasn't my intention" he said allowed

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "No," he replied with a scowl, glancing over at Cas.

message 9: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Arwen wrote: "Cas appeared in the corner "the wall wasn't my intention" he said allowed"

"Hello Cas" Dean said, he looked at Sam, "Just go! Dad wants to talk to you, you go do what he says. I swear sometimes I wish you were still an innocent little kid Sammy." Dean said to Sam.

message 10: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas turned around "it appears i have come at a awkward time…"

message 11: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 04:43PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "It's fine Cas, we kinda need your help anyways...." Dean replied. Elsa and Faith walked into the library together.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "So do I," Sam said bitterly. "Where is Dad, anyway? How am I going to find him?"

message 13: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Slow down with the Questions Sammy. Your like firing them around 100 minutes an hour." Dean replied

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "If Dad gave us answers more often then I wouldn't ask so many questions," Sam said with a roll of his eyes. "Just tell me where he's at."

message 15: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas looked at Elsa and Faith "there are new people, should i disarm them?" his eyes turned white

message 16: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Arwen wrote: "Cas looked at Elsa and Faith "there are new people, should i disarm them?" his eyes turned white"

"No, their friends of mine. Cas, meet Faith Wichkia and Elsa Blackwood. Their helping kill other supernaturals, so their good supernaturals like you Cas. Faith Wichkia is 75% Angel and 25% Werewolf, while Elsa is a witch, but she isn't the bad kind of witch" Dean replied, then turned to look at Faith Lehane, "Hello Faith" Dean said, then added "Long time no see" Dean turned back to look at Sam, "Back home....Lawrence, Kansas. He called from there...." Dean answered Sam's question of where their dad was at.

message 17: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas turned to Dean who hadn't responded, his eyes questioned "who are they dean? they may be a threat"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Home?" Sam asked, clearly annoyed. "Dad wants me to just get up and drive all the way back to Lawrence? For all we know he left already. Why don't you just call him and tell him that I'm here?"
He looked up at Faith and Elsa and gave them a small smile, but nothing else, still clearly upset over the way his father was going about things.

message 19: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Dean glared at Faith, but went over "the lord is who you put your faith in?"

message 20: by Arwen (new)

Arwen (sorry but cas is actually like that)

message 21: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:41PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Yea home, well, where we used to live okay. Why don't you call Dad. You've got your own cell Sammy, so why are you asking me to call dad?" Dean replied, then turned to look at Cas, "I told you, friends. Faith Wichkia and Elsa Blackwood. What more do you want to know about them Cas? Last I checked, Faith, both of them, Wichkia and Lehane, were not threats, and neither is Elsa, you should be wary of her powers though, don't get her angry or you'll be sorry " Dean replied to Cas

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Fine," he retorted angrily, pulling out his own cell phone. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair before dialing his fathers number.

message 23: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:47PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Arwen wrote: "Dean glared at Faith, but went over "the lord is who you put your faith in?""

"It's my name, but yes I do. At least I don't put my faith in demons. The other faith is Faith Lehane, like Dean mentioned. I know next to nothing about her. Petrova entered the library. John answered his cell.

message 24: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas hugged her "its nice to know i have kin here, I….am sometimes quite…unique"

message 25: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:49PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "It's great to know that I'm not alone. you might want to meet my sis sometime, but she's busy right now." Faith Wichkia replied and hugged Cas

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Dad, I'm here with Dean," Sam said shortly. "He said that you were looking for me."

message 28: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas nodded "that would be…wonderful,"

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Hey Sammy. Ya I figured you'd be in the location. Yep Dean was right, I am looking for you. Look, Sammy, something's come up here back in Lawrence and normally I'd never ask you to abandon a hunt, but I need help, from both you and Dean, bring friends if you'd like, but I think you two could be enough help." John replied

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "You couldn't tell Dean that?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow. He shook his head and sighed. "I'll let him know. We have some people here who could help as well."

message 31: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas sat down in a chair "i came to you guys because leviathans are still out there"

message 32: by Ken (last edited Feb 08, 2014 06:06PM) (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "I was going to, but I've been busy. It's good that you've got some people who can help. See you here in a while then? It is about a day's drive from where you are" John replied

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yeah Dad," he replied, suppressing another sigh. "We'll be there soon."

message 34: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "K, Take your time and don't get yourself killed" John responded

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "I'll try not to," Sam said with a smirk. "See you soon." He hung up the phone and shoved it in his pocket, turning to Dean. "Dad needs our help."

message 36: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "He asked us to leave this hunt?" Dean asked

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Yeah, so I'm guessing this is something big. He even said we could bring friends if we'd like."

message 38: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas perked up.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Up for an adventure, Castiel?" Sam asked him, a small smile playing on his lips.

message 40: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas nodded enthusiastically

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Glad to hear it. We don't have much of a choice," Sam added somewhat bitterly.

message 42: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) "Okie dokey" Dean replied to Sam's answer to the question

message 43: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Cas looked on hopefully

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "It's about a day's drive from here. If you want to bring anybody we should get a hold of them soon. Dad wouldn't call us if this wasn't something important."

message 45: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 18 comments Gin walks into the library, confused as to why there are so many hunters there
"Hello? Are you all on the same hunt? Or am I wrong in thinking you're hunters, you just kind of look like them and I just sort of," she take a breath, "assumed."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "And if we weren't?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow. "How would you explain that sentence to someone who isn't a hunter."

message 47: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 18 comments Gin looks at her feet and mumbles, "I would have left."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sam just chuckled, offering the girl a small smile. "Lucky for you, we are."

message 49: by GinAndCats (new)

GinAndCats | 18 comments She perks up a bit "Oh good," She sighs, relieved. "Well, do you need any help, because I could, um, help. I'm not on a job right now so..."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Sam looked sideways at Dean before looking back to Gin. "Well...we may just have a hunt you can help us on."

« previous 1 3