Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

29 views
Award "Premi Prudenci Bertrana"

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Calamarsa (new)

Calamarsa | 459 comments The Award "Premi Prudenci Bertrana" is an award for books written in catalan. Can you please create it? Some winners I know:

2013: Faré tot el que tu vulguis
2006: Inquisitio
2003: L'home Que Va Estimar Natalia Vidal: Novel La En Tres Jornades Del Temps Dels Cors Solitaris
1994: Les hores detingudes
1993: L'instint
1992: Senyoria

Many thanks!


message 2: by ah li (new)

ah li | 61 comments hi, looks like someone has done it. cheers, happy weekends to you :)


message 3: by Calamarsa (new)

Calamarsa | 459 comments Thanks and happy weekend!


message 4: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5081 comments The award already existed. I added the winners you provided and those of 2010-2012: Premi Prudenci Bertrana


message 5: by Calamarsa (new)

Calamarsa | 459 comments Thanks! I still don't know how to search if an award does already exist...


message 6: by Koenraad (new)

Koenraad (koenraadkelemen) | 5081 comments Calamarsa wrote: "Thanks! I still don't know how to search if an award does already exist..."

You can search from this page ( the search field is on the upper right corner) :)


message 7: by Calamarsa (new)

Calamarsa | 459 comments Wow! Thanks! Exactly was I was looking for!


message 8: by Nyssa (new)

Nyssa | 168 comments Koenraad wrote: "Calamarsa wrote: "Thanks! I still don't know how to search if an award does already exist..."

You can search from this page ( the search field is on the upper right corner) :)"


I'd like to thank you too! I don't think I've seen that page before. How did you get to it?


message 9: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 469 comments The award search is useless, though. I just tried searching "alex", "alex award", "alex awards" and "ala alex award" and all of them returned no results. None of them gave me the ALA Alex Award page.


message 10: by Emy (new)

Emy (emypt) | 5034 comments Sophie wrote: "The award search is useless, though. I just tried searching "alex", "alex award", "alex awards" and "ala alex award" and all of them returned no results. None of them gave me the ALA Alex Award page."

Needs to be first work IIRC


message 11: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 469 comments what?


message 12: by Cait (new)

Cait (tigercait) | 5005 comments Sophie wrote: "The award search is useless, though. I just tried searching "alex", "alex award", "alex awards" and "ala alex award" and all of them returned no results. None of them gave me the ALA Alex Award page."

The awards -- and just the awards on the whole GR site, as far as I know -- are case sensitive. You need to search for "Alex".


message 13: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (notemily) | 469 comments Well, that's... helpful.


back to top