Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

Welcome;) > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 242 (242 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Herro! I'm the delusional, crazy, random Trisscar. Call me whatever your dear soul diesires. Nicknames include, Triss, Scar, Riss, Trissie. If you must call me unicorn princess. xD Andddd yeah. xD

**Feel free to make up nicknames for me! I enjoy hearing them!

message 2: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Hehe, how's it goin' bros? (A gazzilion points to you if you caught on to who I was quoting there) This group sounds pretty freaking cool. I already know what character I'm going to employ >:) But, yeah, thanks for having me. Name's Jenn in case you missed it and blah blah blah, intro intro intro. I'm too lazy to actually write a good one so I'll just say hi.
Hi.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat Spider wrote: "HEY UNICORN PRINCESS! :)"

Yay! Me like nickname! xDD

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennalyn [ ❝Angel with a shotgun.❞ ] wrote: "Hehe, how's it goin' bros? (A gazzilion points to you if you caught on to who I was quoting there) This group sounds pretty freaking cool. I already know what character I'm going to employ >:) But,..."

Herro

message 5: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Hola, Triss ^_^

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennalyn [ ❝Angel with a shotgun.❞ ] wrote: "Hola, Triss ^_^"

...I wish I could respond in Spanish because even though I took it for 5 years twice a week for 40 minuets straight through tortue I don't know how to say 'How are you'

So not sorry. Anyways

heyyy. xD

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

.......lol you know more then me. lolz

message 8: by janelle (new)

janelle (sungkew) Kat: YESHHHHH. *Brofist*

Triss: Aha, I don't speak Spanish. I speak some French though :P

message 9: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Hullo everyone. Thanks, Kat, for inviting me. :)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

☣Baa wrote: "Hullo everyone. Thanks, Kat, for inviting me. :)"

Herro!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jennalyn [ ❝Angel with a shotgun.❞ ] wrote: "Kat: YESHHHHH. *Brofist*

Triss: Aha, I don't speak Spanish. I speak some French though :P"

Hahaha thats cool. I am learning to speak Chinese. First year. AND ITS SOO HARD AND EXHAUSTING!!!!!!

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Hi Guys. C:

JENNYYY TRISS HI

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

ALIIII!!!!!!! *huggles her* You're here! We're in a group again!!!! *hugs her tighter*

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments xD I know right! And you know who isn't here! :))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Exactly!!! xDDD I hope she doesn't join.

(view spoiler)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ish anyone here to entertain moi while I die of boredom

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!!I shall perhaps not fully die.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments You will not die at all, young grasshopper. Master Ali is here to save you. :3

So I'm working on this character for this Max Ride group. And I'm finally on the second post. Sure, the first post isn't done yet, but, I'm so close [not really]

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you lord. How can I ever pay you back?

Hahaha really? LOL I could never be able to do a charrie sheet thats longer the one post. But they are getting better.

Is it weird that I think that GR has somehow changed me? o.o (oh well I was always werid (~‾⌣‾)~)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments It's only cause I'm putting a lot into her. And I just freaked out cause I almost lost half of it. Then I cancelled my edit and it was okay. Thank goodness for that button.

Goodreads changes everyone who is committed to it, lol

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I'm still not sure I could do that. Hahaha. But I still like the few good charries I make.

Hahaha yes it does. ;) At least it helps you become more...you

Kitty:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Your charries are amazing Trissss

asdfghjkl it does and thats adorable :*

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha thank you Ali. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. xDD

I know right? I found it and I couldn't resist putting it up. lol

Whats up? Other then making characters?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Roleplaying. The usual. Eating. HAha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. Sounds fun. xD I'm just chilling, seeing how I should make my next character be o.o and watching Pretty Little Liars clips.

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments xD Haha. Have fun with that.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thanks. xD I will xDDD

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments c: I'm so close! I am done with her personality and history! I just have to finish the family, and add a few finishing touches on her memories and stuff

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Whoo hoo!

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments so close. so close. *twitches*

Then I must finish my character for a fantasy group, and start on my character for here...

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL. Take your time. xD

My character on here is named Alia...and I just realized how close that is to Ali. lol

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments xD Hahaha

I just want to get Spark over with so I can rp her.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Spark? For the fantasy group of the Max Ride group? And don't worry, once you've gotten her perfect everyone will want to rp her so that shouldn't be a problem.

And feel the flattery. xD Ahahaha

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments The Max Ride. She's a potty mouth. Along with the rest of her flock. xD.

xD :o I like Alia. Just looked at her, btw

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Aww thank you! xD I tried my best on her. Oh well she needs that imperfect touch. xD

Hahaha she sounds interesting. And flock?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Have you read the Maximum Ride books? The flock is like her group. She's a mutant bird-kid, like the rest of the people in her group.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah. I see. Actually no I haven't but a lot of people have been telling me too.

Then again I usually don't trust people when it comes to book selections because most of them are idiots and they wouldn't know a good book if it hit them on the head. -.-

Is it good?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha all right. I'll see what I can find

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I ish boreddddddd

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Then let's talk. I am so close. Almost there. Just have to add a few more gifs, then I am done!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha go on my little kitty. Find those gifs add them!

message 46: by ali ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (last edited Feb 08, 2014 06:08PM) (new)

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments I FINISHED! FINALLY!

xD it took me forever to find the right gifs

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahahaha at least you're done! xD Here you go a reward for your hard work:

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments XD

I was kicked off of the computer, so I can't work on any of my other characters doe.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww. Although you started yours on here. With a disclaimer that says to not look at it. (You have no idea how tempting it is to looking at it....shmurrr)

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments Hello everyone! I am Faith, but feel free to call me whatever you want.

Unfortunately my Internet is down so I cant make a character till like late Monday. :/ I am only able to do this because of 4g on my phone. Or maybe Ill just make a couple with basic info and then add more Monday. Not sure. Lol

But nice to meet you all!

« previous 1 3 4 5

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread