The World of 1x1's discussion

1x1 > Pain daughter of misery and Husky babe13

Comments Showing 1-50 of 223 (223 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments here we go :)

message 2: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments We could do a fantasy thing.

In medival times a princess gets kidnapped by a evil dragon(a dragon sifter). Like in a fairytale, but instead they fall in love instead of hating each other. Knights try to save her but only get deafeated or eatin by the dragon.

message 3: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments yeah go right ahead. Im gonna make my dragon sifter character now

message 4: by Beastly (last edited Feb 08, 2014 09:27AM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Name: Dragimere the Destroyer
Nickname: Drago
Species: Dragon sifter
personalty: Drago is fearless and brave. He has plagued the ancient kingdoms for ages because he took a vow on his fathers death. He is cruel at piont put kind as well. He is very intimidating in human from.
Appearance:
Dragon form:

message 5: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments HuskyBabe13 wrote: "Name: Bree
Looks:"

cool charecter. Want me to post first for roleplay?

message 6: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago flys high above the kingdom in dragon form. He burn many farmers crops and markets with deadly fire breath. he lands on the rooftop of the castle tearing offf the roof with sharp claws.

message 7: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago blocked her way. Her growls and knocked a knight of his horse and sent him flying with just a flick of his claws. "it seems you are the new heir to the throne" He says he sounded like a lizard than he did human being a dragon.

message 8: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "I dont take order from mortals" he growls. He heard the king and turned to face the warrior king. The king was a ant compared to drago. he licked his lip in anticipation.

message 9: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You mortals kill off my species as though it is a game, now its your turn to be the hunted" He says with a evil dragon smile.

message 10: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You simply amuse him now" He laughs evily. he takes out a group of knights that charged at him with a simply movement of the tail. Drago pics up the princess gently and carefully. "You'd go for much money on the troll market"

message 11: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments ....

message 12: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "I know but, I am dragon and what intrests me I take it, I am a creature of greed " He said. Drago spreads his wing ready to take flight. he holds onto the princess and takes flight

((sorry it tok so long to post, i didnt get a notification))

message 13: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Your attempts to hurt me are use less mortal" He said. Within another hour of flying they arrived at his cave. He walks under the water fall that hid his cave.

message 14: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Nothing yet...I could sell you on the troll market or simply keep you as a treasure" He said. He sets her down. "Try to run and you'll be lunch"

message 15: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You know Nothing of me, I am dragon and what the kingdom needs most i take or destroy it" He said smiling evily. "Plus im no ordinary dragon"

message 16: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You'll find out eventually" He said. "for know fallow me if you want poper housing" He said "If your to slow i will carry you"

message 17: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He Lights a few torches with a small fire breath. The cave was now filled with light. It looked like a smalll medival manor inside a cave. In the center was a pool for speaking to other dragons. in one corner was mountins of gold and hordings. In the other end of the cave was a bed and dresser. "you can sleep here".

message 18: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Its the magic pool of reflection, But i simply use it as a way to commincate with dragons and watch my prey befor i strike" He said.

message 19: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments ((sounds awsome))

"If you need a new out fit in that dresser are gowns and outfits" He said

message 20: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You charm is strong but i am diffrent, It will take you more than that to charm me" He said smiling. "but if you must now i am just a lonely creature and well im a dragon and am very freedy and take what i want"

message 21: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "You dont mean it, You'll just escape when im not watching" He said. "The last one did that"

message 22: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "If the princess want to be herself, she will not be judged here." Drago said.

message 23: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He smiled he hears the thundering hooves of a knights horse. Then it just stops. "Excuse me a moment" he said going out side. All that could be heard was a mans scream and a frightned horse. He walks back in he drops a gold knights helmet on his hording mountain.

message 24: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "No, I have not. Im the untame one" He said. He looks in the small pool and sees the dragon. "this is Obisaidain the storm dragon" Drago said.

message 25: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "A little, but I could be tamed who knows" Drago said. "Obisadian is now the protecter of the storm wizard temple"

message 26: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Yes, but barely we have just meet but yes i trust you" Drago said. He gently licked her hand like a dog licks its owner.

message 27: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Who knows, the future has yet to come" He said smiling. He found being in her presence very comforting and relaxing.

message 28: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago feels her hands on his neck scales. He purred but it sounded more reptilian.

message 29: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "please do escuse my behavior" Drago said. He lets himself sift to his human form. He let the painful sifting process start. His bones snapped and reformed. his dragon scales now turned to clothing. Now stood a good looking teenage man not much oler than her.

message 30: by Beastly (last edited Feb 08, 2014 06:22PM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "Yes very diffrent" he smiles. "please be careful when touching me, I am still part man and will react the same" he said warning her anout his pervy parts.

message 31: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments " I see you father hasnt told you of how things come into this world" He said chuckling. "It will be challenging"

message 32: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "If the princess wants me to be tame then i will become tame to only her" he said sifting back. He was now a dragon agian.

message 33: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago starts to purr his dragon purr. He leans into her touch. Her hands felt soft on his smooth scales.

message 34: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago closes his eyes contueing to purr. He felt relaxed and happy.

message 35: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago listens he laid down. He opens his eyes and watched her.

message 36: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago for once in a peaceful state which was very rare for him. He continued to purr and let him touch him.

message 37: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He smiles "I found that quite relaxing" Drago said. "Can't wait for the second step".

message 38: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He smiles "Do you mind if i sift to my human form?" He asked.

message 39: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He sifts back and sighs happily. "Am i really that fascinating?" He asked.

message 40: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago smiles. "Yes I do" He said hugging her back.

message 41: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "It worked my princess" He said "I would have told you sooner but I am dragomere the destroyer but called drago by other dragons"

message 42: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "I would like tjat, I love drago better than Dragomere" He said. He couldn't help but the out a playful growl as she kissed his chin.

message 43: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He gently wrapps his arms around her waist. "Yes? My buetiful Princess?"

message 44: by Beastly (last edited Feb 08, 2014 07:36PM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "So am I" Drago said kissing her back. He pulled her closer to him gently, the space between them was no more.

message 45: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "I love you more" Drago said. He kisses her back just as passionate and with the same intensity.

message 46: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments "I promise on my life I will protect you and We will never have to leave each others presence" Drago said speaking the truth.

message 47: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments Drago sifts and walks out. He roars angrily. why must they have ruined our perfect moment he thought. He attacks with dangerous swipes of the claws. He breathes out fire.

message 48: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments drago growls towering over the knight. he snatched the knight and swallowed him i. one gulp " That knight didnt taste right" He said with a distasful look. He protects bree never leeting them get close to her.

message 49: by Beastly (new)

Beastly | 527 comments He relaxed knowing his true love was safe. He comferts her to help her relax as well.

message 50: by Beastly (last edited Feb 08, 2014 08:09PM) (new)

Beastly | 527 comments drago sifts back and sat next to her. "Are you alright? Did they hurt you, if they did they will be plagued with burnt crops for eons"

« previous 1 3 4 5