Camp Olympus discussion

Blue Team's Base

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) The blue team's base is a small building built that day, thanks to the children of Hephaestus/Vulcan. Inside the small one story building is a small table, where you can make battle plans and strategies. The flag is at the top of the roof, and is extremely hard to climb up to by the side of the building, so you have to go straight through the building and up the wooden stairs to get the flag.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 06:51AM) (new)

Danni leaned across the table and started to plan she looked at the sheet she made a list in her head of who would be were, defense would be Demeter and Apollo, everyone else would be attack. She would have two defenders outside, the two strongest, then the heaviest siting against the table which they would push against the door, one at the top of the stairs, one in the middle of the staircase. Then for offense she would have one Zeus fly up and knock the guards down and then stay up and protect the flag until the others made it up.. Then two on the sides trying to take care of the outside guards then two charging the people inside and trying to capture the flag, once the outside three were done they would join them. The one last person would be the stealthiest and strongest fighter on offense, they would try to take control of the water canons. Then once they have acquired the flag, all the other four at the base will carry the person who has the flag, pretending like they are wounded.

message 3: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Cloe went to stand next to Dani. "So, do we have a plan?" She asked quietly. She wasn't the best at coming up with battle plans or making decisions, so she hoped someone else had already taken that job.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Totally, what cabin are you and what is your weapon?"
Danni asked, ready to give Chloe her position.

message 5: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Demeter." She replied. "And I use a bow and arrow."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perfect, you will be on top of the tower, guarding the flag, you can try to get people on the ground and you can get them at top. Also, they have the water canons so if they blast at you, just crouch and hold onto the flag." Danni smiled.

message 7: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Cloe nodded. "Okay." She said, even though she would have preferred to stay on the ground. She grabbed her Bow and arrows from the corner of their base. "Should I go now?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not quite yet, not everybody has come to the base, you can help me assign, are you okay with being captain of the defense like I am captain of the offense?"
Danni asked as she polished her electric knives. Not enough to kill, but enough to knock unconscious.

message 9: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "U-um, sure." She stuttered. "I'd love to help."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay, do some research on the kids on Demeter and Apollo and place them in these positions, 1 door guard, we will push a table against the door and they will lean against it, 2 outer base guards, they will keep the enemies out. Should be descent fighters, and 1 stair guard, self explanatory. Tell them that you are in command of them and they should listen to you." Danni gave her a piece of paper that was a sketch of their base, she had one of the other base, they e
Were to help plan.

message 11: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Cloe nodded. "Got it." She said as someone else walked in.
"Hello?"
Cloe spun around. "Oh. Hi, Joss." She said.
"Am I late?" He asked.
Cloe smiled. "Nope! Just in time."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"We are planning our attack, Chloe, you can position him if he is in Demeter or Apollo." Danni smiled at him.

message 13: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((gtg, I'll be back later.))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Envy walked in under his true form of a handsome young man with golden hair tied back into a ponytail and laughing blue eyes. He smiled softly and asked, "So, what are we doing?" His voice was soft and gentle as well.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, I am Danni, and I have made myself our leader. Envy, right?"
Danni glanced at her sheet.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"So you and my half sister Chloe will be taking the other teams base from the front, it looks just like ours. You two will charge into the building and try to make it to the top, where you will meet me. Once I have the flag, I will fake unconscious and hide the flag, you and all of the other offense will carry me back to our base. The other team will think I am injured and will lay off because if the no killing rule." Danni smiled. "So, do you like the plan?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Envy nodded. "No killing rule…that's a smart move. Taking advantage of the rules. I would never have thought of that." That was true. Lust would have thought of that, not him.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am a Zeus, of course it is a smart move. Now we just have to wait, the other team might try to spy, so I can ask dad if he will kindly electrocute any spies."
Danni looks up at the sky and mutters something in Greek, thunder booms, "I'll take that as a yes."

message 19: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((I'm back.))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

((HI!))

message 21: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) ((Hello.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hey-hi.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"So, when do you suppose the others will arrive?" Danni leaned against the table and Danni looked at the other.

message 24: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Good idea." Cloe complimented. "So Envy and I will attack the red teams base?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait, which Chloe are you, Demeter Chloe, or Zeus Chloe?" Danni asked looking at her oddly.

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 08, 2014 09:30AM) (new)

"Also, does anyone have wire?" Danni sat up, she just gat a great idea. She started looking around the base for wire, and found a long cable wire in the corner, with a bolt on it. A gift from her dad. She rand outside and raped it around the base, then cut and tied it, then she did the same at the top. She then took her knives and infused them with electricity, touching it would knock you unconscious.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Halie walked in. "Hey."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, which cabin are you?" Danni asked rushing in behind her,"Also, don't touch the wire or you will be knocked unconscious."

message 29: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) "Demeter." Cloe said. "And why do you need a wire?"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Apollo."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Then sorry, you are here guarding up top. My sister Chloe from Zeus will be in attack." Danni paused then said, "I got wire already, it is outside don't touch it is is electric and it is there to knock out the other team. Does anyone else have a parent that could help, like put the other team to sleep or something?" Danni looked at the others in her base.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"How good are you at fighting? And how much so you weight?" Danni looked at her impatience in her eyes.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Halie looked around.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((The second one was to Halie.))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good at fighting with any weapon. But best with a bow."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Chloe looked at the people there. She held her sword tightly and stayed silent. She listened to their ideas. Not really interested she started floating up. pr

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you're dad is Apollo, can't he like blast heavy metal in their base to drive them out. And I don't mean just heavy metal. I mean the loudest screamo song ever made played as loud as your father can. Then they will be driven out and, never mind. We are going now. Here are some nails and a hammer Halie, nail the table to the door really well so it won't open from either side, then put nails all over the lower floor. Stand out of sight on the stairs with a sword. Attack them once they are on the stairs if they even make it that far. Chloe, curl up in a ball. Or lay flat on the rooftop, then shoot the enemies in the leg or sword arm. If they make it up, then use a spear to fight them off. Both of you, only stab in the arms or legs. Me and Envy will take the base. Envy, you will fight any of the guards, I can fly, but not very well, so I will fly to the top of the base, grab their flag, tuck it down one pant leg and up my shirt, and I will fall off the building. You are to pick me up as if I am unconscious which I might be and dash back to our base." Danni looked at their tiny army, "Sound good?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, other Chloe you are here too, you are to do exactly what I told Envy to do." Danni turned to her sister and smiled.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Halie looked at the hammer and nails.

message 40: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Cloe inspected one of her arrows. "Do you have anything to sharpen these with?" The tips of her arrows were made of jade, a gift from her mother.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Use a rock." Danni looked around at the group, "are you ready?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Halie grabbed the hammer and nails.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Go to your positions defense, offense, let's go." Danni lead out the door and jumped over the cable.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

" Who made you in charge? " She said sitting in the air criss cross applesauce. She wasn't going to do what her half sister told her. She had a better idea...

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"I did, you have any better ideas?" Danni turned around and looked at her half-sister.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

" You can't make yourself team captain. " She said looking down at her. Where's this cable lead to.... " Age asked.

message 47: by яєуηα™ (new)

яєуηα™ (reynatm) Cloe looked in between the two. She hoped a fight wouldn't start.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Halie smirked she hoped a fight would start.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"The cable doesn't lead anywhere it is electric, it can knock anyone who touches it unconscious." Danni looked up at her sister. "If you don't want me leading, tell me your plan."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" Apollo kids should stay towards the sides and in the trees. They ate better with archery. So we have a couple guys charge the base as distractions. Then some other kids sneak in and take the flag. Then the Apollo kids will shield the flag carrier. Also some people stay back for defence. " She said talking fast.

« previous 1