The Original Clans discussion

Characters > TigerClan Cat Creation

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~, Not the Only Mod! (last edited Feb 08, 2014 07:18AM) (new)

мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~ (books_can_take_me_anywhere) | 65 comments Mod
Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

History:

Mate/Crush:

Kits:

Other:

message 2: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 24, 2014 08:52PM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 40 comments Mod
Name
Black/Blackpaw/Blackclaw/Blackstar

Rank
Deputy

Personality
Blackclaw will fight any cat until death takes him, Likes to see his Clan being taken care of before him, Very stubborn when it comes to being given herbs and that type of stuff, Some times he will listen to what he's told to do, unless it has to with medicine cats then he's not going to do it, Very kind to those he loves, He is an excellent deputy and he is extremely trust worthy and loyal.

Description
Handsome tom with redish orange pelt with long, pure black stripes and jade green eyes. Long black claws and massive powerful shoulders. There is a scar that is on the side of his throat and a few others on his sides. He's larger than most of the other others.

blackclaw

Mate
Silvermist

Kits
Silvermist is carrying Blackclaw's babies, who he has no idea about. She expecting one or two kits. Please make! ^.^

Family
Unknown, for he was found in the middle of nowhere on TigerClan's Territory.

History
He was found in the middle of nowhere as a young cub, with a smaller white cub by his side. His name was Black and the she-cubs name was Silver. Black and Silver were not brother and sister, they both knew that. Both of their mothers died, so they had just walked around, hoping for someone to find them, and that's when Black and Silver met. Black knew it was love at first sight, so he made sure that he was the one who fought and hunted for the both of them. A few Moons later, a cat from TigerClan had found them, and took them in to become warriors. They both learned quickly and soon before they got their Warrior names, they both said how much they loved each other. But Blackpaw showed the most love. He said: "Oh, Silverpaw. The day I first met you, I fell in love. You are my true love and I love you more than my own life. I will protect you until death takes me. You are the love of my life..." He had meowed to her. He saw tears fall from her face, and became worried that she didn't feel the same way. But she did. She loved him, and she said that she would stay with him forever, even if he said 'go away' to her. Once they became warriors, they were even closer, sharing the same nest together. They did many things together. Many Moons leter, Blackclaw became deputy. Now Blackclaw and Silvermist live happily together, and Silvermist is also carrying Blackclaw's babies, who he has no idea about!

Other
Nope! Nothing else!

BLACKCLAW & SILVERMIST
silvermist and blackclaw
silvermist and blackclaw

Oh no no no fox dung I had a really long character and then it disappeared!

message 4: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

O_o

message 5: by мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~, Not the Only Mod! (last edited Feb 08, 2014 10:21AM) (new)

Name: Whitekit Whitepaw Whitefall Whitestar

Personality: Whitestar has an unwavering sense of TigerClan pride and stubbornness. She's been through a lot and isn't afraid of anything. She seems to think she's invincible, which led to her losing her first life. Whitestar respects the warrior code greatly. She doesn't like to start battles because she knows it will just lead to deaths. But if she has to, Whitestar will fight with all the strength of her ancestors behind her. She'll fight like a tiger. (Well, technically she is a tiger! but it was the best simile I had.)

Appearance:

History: Whitestar knew it would be a rough life for her. As a rare white tiger it was hard to not be seen and laughed at by the other Clans. But this just made her stronger. She rose to greatness when she won the battle of the ThunderPath against LeopardClan and was rewarded with the position of deputy. When Blazestar died, Whitestar was ready to step up and take the position of leader. Her first act was to avenge Blazestar's death and attack LionClan. She didn't bring many warriors and they were easily outnumbered. That was when she lost her first life. Whitestar's gotten a lot wiser since then and she is respected by all the Clans now.

Mate/Crush: OPEN PLEASE MAKE

Kits: N/A

Other: Unlike other TigerClan warriors, she fights better by day.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2014 11:52AM) (new)

Working on it!

Name: Lightningstorm

Personality: ...

Appearance: ...

History: ...

Mate/Crush: FORBIDDEN {But it would be kinda fun for her to crush on someone!}

Kits: FORBIDDEN

Other: N/A

message 7: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Blackclaw is done!

Blackclaw is approved!

message 9: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Awesomeness! ^.^

message 10: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (last edited Feb 24, 2014 08:42PM) (new)

Name
Silver/Silverpaw/Silvermist

Rank
Rogue/Apprentice/Warrior/Queen

Personality
Very stubborn when she wants to be, Hates fighting but if she'll fight if she has too, Will protect her kits (When she has them...) with her life even if death takes her, Sweet and Kind to those she knows.

Description
silvermist

Mate
Blackclaw

Kits
She is carrying Blackclaw's babies who he has no idea about. She expecting one or two kits. Please make! ^.^

Family
Unknown, for she was found in the middle of nowhere on TigerClan's Territory.

History
She was found in the middle of nowhere as a young cub, with a bigger orange cub by her side. Her name was Silver and the Toms name was Black. Silver and Black were not brother and sister, they knew that. Both of their mothers died, so they had just walked around, hoping for someone to find them, and that's when Silver and Black met. She knew it was love at first sight. She was a little confused when Black took on all the fighting and hunting. A few Moons later, a cat from TigerClan had found them, and took them in to become warriors. They both learned quickly and before they got their Warrior names, they both said how much they loved each other. But Blackpaw showed the most love. He said: "Oh, Silverpaw. The day I first met you, I fell in love. You are my true love and I love you more than my own life. I will protect you until death takes me. You are the love of my life..." He had meowed to her. Tears fell down her face and said that she would stay with him forever, even if he said 'go away' to her. Once they became warriors, they were even closer, sharing the same nest together. They did many things together. Many Moons leter, Blackclaw became deputy. Now Silvermist and Blackclaw live happily together, and she is also carrying his babies, who he has no idea about!

Other
Nope! Nothing else!

SILVERMIST & BLACKCLAW
silvermist and blackclaw
silvermist and blackclaw

message 11: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

Silvermist is DONE! ^.^

message 12: by мα∂∂ιє ~ иєя∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ ~, Not the Only Mod! (last edited Feb 25, 2014 05:37AM) (new)

OMG SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 13: by {Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful (last edited Jul 29, 2014 03:56PM) (new)

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 6 comments Name: Dancinglight
Breed: Liger

Personality:
Dancinglight is very sweet and loving, she always cares for her Clanmates and will fight for them until the end, no matter what they did to her. Though she does have her tough/evil side, tough, fierce, strong, determined and a bit evil. Though this side only shows rarely. (The evil part)

Description:
Dancinglight is a white liger with black stripes and with electric blue eyes. She has a longer fur then normal and she loves to swim, no matter where she is her eyes shimmer and her coat shines.

History:
When Dancinglight was a kit she was abandoned by LionClan because her mother fell in love with a lion and had her, soon found dead. (This is half-Clan, is it allowed?) Dancingkit, now was accepted into TigerClan and taken care of by another queen. When she was apprenticed she had a hard time with her mentor and other apprentices, she stayed strong and tried to impress them but the only cat that was nice to her was her adoptive mother and the leader. Her adoptive father hated her and never wanted her in his Clan, she soon found out her real father loved her and would back her up and protect her even though they were in different Clans. When she earned her warrior name the Clan finally respected her and still does.

Family:
Mum-Fadelight (real mom) open, LightClan
Dad-Sharpfang (real dad) open
Mum-Frozenclaw (adoptive) open
Dad-Clawheart (adoptive) open

Mate: she would L-O-V-E one, please start as a crush

Kits: none yet

Other: she will be in LightClan, she isn't completely evil

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) The pigmentation of an albino tiger would actually be stripeless, I think. What you're describing is a blue-eyed white tiger. An albino would have pink/red eyes. Also, if she were half-Clan (TigerClan x LionClan?), she'd be a liger anyway. I'm not sure of what one would call a half-Clan cat with LeopardClan....

message 15: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs), ←This girl is just too darn awesome for you to understand.♥ (new)

мα∂∂ιє ~umm… αm í suppσsєd tσ sαч sσmєthíng cσσl?~ wrote: "OMG SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks! ^.^ Took a while to do the history 'cause I had to look at Blackclaw's history and type it down on to Silvermist's. But it turned out great!

{Streamlily} Be your own kind of beautiful | 6 comments She has stripes and is white so I think yes, is she approved? And yea she's a Liger

~ คຖคŞtคŞiค ~ (anastasiaelf) I think she looks good but I'm not a mod so I can't approve her. :-( I just like to help and am picky about genetics. It's hard for me to have my characters interact with others that don't make genetic sense to me.

Approved. Anastasia, I know you're trying to help, but I've got this.

message 20: by ThegirlErin (last edited Mar 10, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

ThegirlErin Name: Oceankit/Oceanpaw/Oceanwave

Personality: Troublemaker,stubborn,and brave.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&...

History: Starkit always loves to go out of camp,and watch the ocean waves. Either way,he loves the ocean

Family:
Father/Stripedfeather
Mother/Ripplesplash
Sister/Moonkit(Moonlight)
Sister/Nightkit(Nightpelt)

Mate/Crush: Too young

Kits: Too young

Other:

message 21: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin Name: Moonkit/Moonpaw/Moonlight

Personality: Kind,brave,and shy

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1016...

History: Always going outside camp to watch the moon.

Family:
Father/Stripedfeather
Mother/Ripplesplash
Sister/Nightkit(Nightpelt)
Brother/Starkit(Starpatch)

Other:

message 22: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin Name: Nightkit/Nightpaw/Nightpelt

Personality: Courageous,sweet,and caring

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1016...

History: Loves to go outside of camp with siblings to watch the night sky

Family:
Father/Stripedfeather
Mother/Ripplesplash
Sister/Moonkit(Moonlight)
Brother/Starkit(Starpatch)

Other:

Foxie Moxie wrote: "Name: Moonkit/Moonpaw/Moonlight

Personality: Kind,brave,and shy

http://www.google.com/imgres?biw=1016......"

Foxie Moxie wrote: "Name: Starkit/Starpaw/Starpatch

Personality: Troublemaker,stubborn,and brave.

http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&......"

Change the names, please. Cats can't have the prefix "star" or "moon"

message 24: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin In other groups its ok

Well, in this group it isn't.

message 26: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin in the rules it says its aloud

*Facepalm*
I thought this was my other group! Whoops. But please change Starkit to something else in case he becomes leader.

message 28: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin ok

message 29: by ThegirlErin (new)

ThegirlErin that i can work with

message 30: by ThegirlErin (last edited Mar 10, 2014 05:36PM) (new)

ThegirlErin there better