Epic Recs discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (Books of Amber) (booksofamber) | 4 comments Mod
Every group needs an intro thread, amirite?

message 2: by Judith (new)

Judith (paperiot) | 5 comments Mod
Well, no one is introducing themselves so I SHALL LEAD THE WAY. I'm Judith, I'm 20 years old, I'm Dutch, I'm an English student, I blog at Paper Riot, I like reading and watching TV and things that ruin my life, I'm not very good at introducing myself.

Bec (booktineus) (booktineus) I sort of opened this a few times, thought about writing an intro piece, then got distracted and closed the window. I shall do it now though!

I'm Bec, a 19 year old Australian studying veterinary science. I blog at Ransom Reads and Readers in Wonderland and my life is pretty boring when I'm not reading or blogging or studying. I watch a lot of anime, a few tv shows every now and then, and ride horses. Oh and I'm often on tumblr keysmashing/fangirling about various things.

message 4: by Leah (new)

Leah (gatsby) | 1 comments well hey there. :) I'm Leah, 25 years old and I live in the US. I blog at The Pretty Good Gatsby.

When I'm not blogging/reading, I'm either at work (bookseller, though my studies in school focused on the American Civil War) or binge-watching a show on Netflix.

message 5: by Crini (new)

Crini | 1 comments Hi! I'm Crini, 25, living in Germany (and always wish I would live somewhere else). My blog is All About Books and when I'm not stuck in a book or doing other bookish things on the internet, I study computer/web science.

message 6: by Gaby (new)

Gaby (gabysalpeter) | 2 comments Hellllo I'm Gaby and I blog over at Queen Ella Bee Reads. I'm a 24 year old based in New York City. I mostly read, watch TV, sleep, and occasionally bake. But sometimes I do crazy things like travel, both out of my city and out of my country. Or, y'know, just go outside in general. Also, I work in a bookstore and hope to work in publishing someday reaaaaally soon.

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (booksbysandra) I'm Sandra, 17 (soon to be 18) and I live in the Netherlands. Yay for the Netherlands. I blog at Sandra's World of Books and I'm a lover of the written word. I would love to travel more, and at the moment I'm only coming in Germany and the Netherlands. And I fangirl a lot.