My Sibling The Mythical Being! discussion

Sienna Mercer

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments Do you like Sienna Mercer's style of writing? Is she your favorite author? Do you think 'Sienna Mercer' is a pen name for someone else? Which is your favorite of all her books?

Discuss all these questions and more...

P.S Try not to reveal to many BIG spoilers from the MSTV or the MBTW books here; we have discussions for those books elsewhere.

message 2: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Here's a question:

If you could ask Sienna Mercer 1 question, what would it be?

message 3: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments That is a good question! I will have to think about it.

message 4: by Emy (new)

Emy If I can ask Sienna Mercer 1 question, it would be:

Where does Sienna Mercer come up with her ideas?

message 5: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments That's a good one but it says in the paragraph about her that she bases Olivia on herself and she always wanted a twin so she created Ivy as the coolest twin she could think of. How she came up with the vampire thing and stuff though I don't know. Maybe she just has a super cool imagination!

message 6: by Emy (new)

Emy Daisy.c wrote: "That's a good one but it says in the paragraph about her that she bases Olivia on herself and she always wanted a twin so she created Ivy as the coolest twin she could think of. How she came up wi..."

Oh
I'm gonna think of another question then

message 7: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments I don't know what I'd ask her, probably just:

I LOVE YOU, THANKS FOR WRITING MSTV, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Yes, that's not a question, but it's Sienna Mercer; you're never going to meet her again!

message 8: by Emy (new)

Emy I can't think of a question
and I agree with what u said

message 9: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I've (finally) come up with a question, actually two.

How many more MSTVs and MBTWs do you think you are going to write?

and

Are you going to write any other series?

and also I do absolutely agree with what Daisy said!!!

message 10: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments That's a cool one Soph! Can you imagine another series though? It could be...

My cousin the wizard
My dad the centaur
My mum the giant

lol! Can anyone else think of any others?

message 11: by Emy (new)

Emy My Grandfather the Zombie
My Grandmother the Ghost

message 12: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments omg My Grandfather the Zombie would be weird! I like the ghost one though :)

message 13: by Emy (new)

Emy yea, i cant think of any others so i used zombie

message 14: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments You know, I bet Sienna Mercer isn't her real name, because she's not anywhere else on the internet. I wonder what her real name is. . .

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if she kept it a secret that she wrote MSTV, but you actually knew her in real life without knowing it was Sienna Mercer! lol!

message 15: by Emy (new)

Emy ya!

message 16: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments Okay, I keep thinking about it and now I really want Sienna Mercer to write another series! Maybe the Cousin the Wizard or Grandmother the Ghost one? It doesn't have to be those relations but I really like the sound of a ghost or wizard one! If you ever read this Sienna Mercer, PLEEEASE write one of the above! It would be so awesome! :D

message 17: by Emy (new)

Emy I know right!

message 18: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments :D

message 19: by Emy (new)

Emy :)

message 20: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments I'm currently re-reading Revamped (again!) and one of the book dedications is 'For my sister, Lisa'.

This is a little strange as in Sienna Mercer's author information on Goodreads (and a few other sites) it mentions that she is an only child. Lisa could be her sister-in-law or like a sister to her or something OR whoever wrote the author description could have got their information wrong. Either way I thought this was interesting.

message 21: by Daisy, The Brains (new)

Daisy | 1399 comments That is weird. Actually, in Switched (MSTV #1). I'm pretty sure she dedicates it to her brother. What is happening!? :D

message 22: by Sophie, The Joker (new)

Sophie | 1253 comments It's quite mysterious!