Yokai Academy discussion

School > Candy Shop ( snack shop)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 132 (132 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by TooLazyToLogIn (last edited Feb 08, 2014 12:35AM) (new)

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver walked by the candy shop in his human form and thought to himself, 'Eh may aswell treat myself'. He walked inside the shop.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruks was inside the candy shop, in her monster form. This was inside the school so it didn't really mattered. she hops to one stand to the other, filling a huge leopard designed bag with some of her favorite candies in the store.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver was walking through the candy store observing some of the shelves before bumping lightly into a girl with a leopard bag full of candy. Silver stepped back a little bit and regained his balance, shaking his head.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

She drops the box that she was holding." sorry, sir. Are you alright?" She gazes at the boy that bumped into her.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Yeah i'm fine but i should be the one who's apologizing" He says before opening his eyes, picking up the box and handing it to her, this was one of the few moments when Silver was in a good mood.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She takes the box and puts t in her bag," thank you. What's your name?" she smiles.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Silver, Your Name?" He dusts his trench-coat off.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

" Haruka... um, that's a nice coat" she smiles, complimenting him to be polite.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Thanks, that's a nice bag" He said, complimenting her back.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh, thank you" she looks down at her soon-to-be full bag and smiles. she looks up to meet his eyes," what type of monster are you? I sense too much to focus on one monster"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silvers eyes immediately changed. "Let's just say I'm a demon at the moment" He said before asking "What about you?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

" I'm a cat girl. Well, half leopard, half human. I was a full leopard once, but never mind that" she shrugs.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver just nods and asks "You need any help with anything?".

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks around and turns back to him," have you heard of a wizard named Ceasar?" she asks in a quiet voice.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "No, i don't recall" He replies "Although the name does sound familiar" he replies.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

" if you know anything about him, please, please tell me!" her eyes plead.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Well all i know is that he is a mysterious wizard located somewhere over the mountains and in the amazon area" Silver spoke in a little bit of a quieter voice that time.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

" amazon area?" She tilts her head, looking puzzled.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Well the amazon area is an area past the mountains near this school, its full of trees and forests" He replied smiling a little bit.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

" How do you know about that damned wizard?" She frowns, planning her visit to the wizard.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Well i looked through some wizard files and i found a tiny bit of information on him, thats it"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

" oh, do you still have the file?" she asks, hopefully.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Unfortunately No"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She sighs in disappointment," oh" she sighs again and unwraps a hard candy and plops it into her mouth. sweet and sour, one of her favorites. She hold out a hand that has many of that kind in it," want one?"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Yes Thanks" Silver makes a sour candy float out of her hand and unwrap itself using his psychokinesis, it floats into his mouth and he starts chewing it, the wrapper floating away to the trash.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

" that's a pretty useful power" she smiles, chuckling.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Hm?" His head turns back to her, still chewing.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

" I said, I like your magic" she says a bit louder this time.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver swallows and replies, "Oh, thanks, sorry but i get distracted sometimes"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

" I can quite see that" she laughs, eating another piece of sour candy. " have you ever tried a piece of candy that makes you laugh like crazy?"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "No"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

" do you want to try one?" she takes out a a round piece of candy, orange flavored with an orange wrapper and hands it to him.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "No thanks" He gave the candy back to her.

((Just had a chunkload of candy irl and i dont feel so good o-o))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" alright" she puts the candy back into her pocket. " look, I want to pay Ceasar a visit. Can you please come with me?"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments "Sure, I'm in a good mood so i guess so" He replied while cracking his neck a little bit.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

" thank you so, so much" she grins happily and hugs him, glad that she wont have to face her parents' murderer alone.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver steps back a bit by the impact of the hug but then stops and smiles, this was a rare occasion as for once Silver was on a good mood.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She pulls away, still smiling," come on let's go" she takes her bag and drags him toward the door.

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver follows looking around cautiously as the wind suddenly changes.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Haruka stands in front of the door, facing Silver. She smiles," thank you"

TooLazyToLogIn  (WhyAreYouLookingAtTheURL) | 1932 comments Silver smiled back for a split second before saying "No problem". He then flew off at what seemed to be almost mach 4 speed.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She looks out after him and smiles to herself.' such a gentleman, a pretty one in fact' she thinks to herself.

message 44: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Paine walked into the candy shop and looked around

message 45: by Rose (last edited Mar 18, 2014 05:21PM) (new)

Rose (rubyradke) Akiro came into the candy shop and looked around 'why am I here again?' he asks himself.

message 46: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Paine continued looking around noticing a guy walk in

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He shrugs, not noticing a girl look at him.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments She turned back to the candy

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (rubyradke) He looks around for someone to be his next meal.

message 50: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 945 comments Paine chose some candy and went to buy it

« previous 1 3