One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Asha & Jinx

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments girl-x-human
guy-y-vampire

X is on the bottom of the totem pole at the company she works for and by chance meets her boss, y, but doesn't even know it is him, being that y is a young man. During their first meeting Y is interested in X and her clumsiness as X had tripped over nothing for the umpteenth time that day. When X was suddenly promoted up in the ranks, Y's personal assistant, after only being there for about 3 months, she meets Y again to find out that he is this playboy with the ladies. Will X be able to shut down his advances or curcome to them?

the vampire aspect came be edited to fit the story and the girls would be the meals. Oh, and could i be the girl?

message 2: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yeah i like it and yes you can be the girl

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Yay! thank you thank you thank you

message 4: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments :) its ok. So i'll make my guy?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments sure so what would you like for the vampire aspect of him?

message 6: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments What do you mean?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments i have to ideas of adaption for the vampire part of your character

message 8: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yeah...

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments * He will be able to stand the sunlight and wear sunglasses to dull the glare
* he would be alergic to the sun and have to wear a large coat, sunglasses, and gloves, having a umbrella over his head in the sunlight

message 10: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yeah that fine. I didn't even think of those things. Your really smart

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Thanks comes with reading many books and manga... lol

message 12: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Lol and i'll make him now

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments kay.... i'll make mine too

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Name: Kiersten Micheals
Appearance: description
description
Height- 5'4"
weight- 114
Hair color- blond
eye color- Deep blue
other- wears glasses due to eye sight and has a tattoo on her lower back
tattoo: description just the pendent in between the the design below
description
Sexuality: Straight

message 15: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Name: caleb VonLuster the 7th
Height: 5'7
Sexuality: straight
Species: vampire
Appearance: img src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8rbK-7bpzAI..."

Other: like all the males in his family before him he has his family symbol tattooed on his left shoulder blade the day he turned 18
Img src=" http://www.google.com.au/imgres?clien..."

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments img src=""alt="description"/ add the < > to each side

message 17: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments I'm sorry i don't know how to do that. It took me about a week when i first started rping to just get the photo up like this.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Hey look at the post.... < this one goes into the front... > this one goes in the back.... this goes in the middle img src="URL here"alt="description"/

message 19: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Ok so the url is the link but whats the description?

I'm so sorry about this by the way i'm still learning

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments the url is the link and the description is just there... its fine it took me a almost half a year to get it right

message 21: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments What? I'm still confused about what i put in the description section.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments nothing it's just description

message 23: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Or is that like when you said about her eyes colour and stuff?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments no just the word description

message 25: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments

message 26: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yay i did it!!! I'll do the other now

message 27: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments [image error]

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments lol... beware... there are some pictures that refuse to post... on with the rp?

message 29: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Yes please could you start?

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Kiersten was collecting the papers of the finished work of others to put into the filing room. She kept the usual business smile as she carried on her work. Thinking she caught a break from her usual clumsy nature, she closes her eyes to let out a small sigh and bumps into someone. The papers that she had gathered flew out of her hands and scattered to the floor as she stumbled back a few steps. On her last step she fell.

message 31: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Caleb was walking away from a long meeting when he bumped into someone In the hallway. "Oh my gosh i'm so sorry" he said, stepping over all the papers and bending down to the young girl who was on her bum "are you alright?" He asked, flashing his gorgeous smile.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments "Ouch," Kiersten held a hand to her head before looking up to the person she had bumped into. "I'm fine." she says to one of the hottest guys she has ever seen out of the the T.V. She smiles shyly before getting. "I'm sorry for bumping into you. I should really keep my eyes open during work."

message 33: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He chuckles and begins to collect all the papers "you work here? I've never seen you before and i definitely would have remembered if i had" he said, standing up and handing her the papers. She was really pretty in a delicate and petite way, not his normal type but he couldn't hide his attraction towards her.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments "Month in and surprised to still have the job." Kiersten says as she picks up a few papers before realizing the guy had picked up the rest. "Thanks." she says while taking the papers from his grasp.

message 35: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments He caught her hand as she took the papers from him "Its fine" he said "i'm Caleb by the way. It's loverly to meet you" he gently pulled her hand up and touched his lips to the back of her hand, his eyes never leaving hers.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments Kiersten blushes heavily she felt his lips on her skin. "I...I'm Kiersten." she says as his eyes consume hers. She felt like she was floating but she knew that her feet were on the ground. She shook head softly to snap out of her daze and pulls her hand back from him.

message 37: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments Caleb smiled at her blush and the way she said her name "thats a beautiful name" he said, letting go of her hand as she pulled away, he was liking her more and more every second.

ʆƖƝҲ ƲƝƊЄƦԼƖƝƓ (jinxunderling) | 454 comments kiersten smiles shyly, "Thank you, and i must get back to work" She says as she walks around him to head to the file room.

message 39: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments "Well i'll see you later yeah?" He asked, following her for a few steps "maybe if your free we could go get a coffee for lunch or something?"

message 40: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ...

message 41: by Asha (new)

Asha | 1793 comments ...