Role Play for All discussion

1x1 > Awse and Bubbles

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,905 (1905 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Ok soo I was thinking that we could do a TINKERBELL thing or a Jack Frost and Elsa thing.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Soooo do you like to do romance things? Or are you like I HATE romance?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Ok let's do the tinker bell thing. I'll be tinker bell.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Or something else.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Kidnapping?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Girl or boy?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Kk I presume you'll be making Anderson?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments What?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments We could do a magic one.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments If u want.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments So characters now?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Kk.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments That's it I guess.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Name: Millie
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Type of magic: uhhhh idk yet.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments You wanna start?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Nah I can do it. Do you want me to find a picture for Joseph?

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Cool.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Millie sat in her backyard sighing. "Why can't I do this?"

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Shut up mister I can have cheese anytime I want." She muttered.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She rolled her eyes.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Stop!" She yelled frustratedly.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Geez.." She muttered standing up.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Millie walked into her house turning on the tv.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She sighed as her little brother and friends walked into the house nosily. "Shut up!" Millie yelled.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Why are you so pissy today?" Matt asked.
She glared at him. "Because I can."

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Millie rolled her eyes and walked outside. "Why can't you just teach me?" She muttered walking down the street.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She sighed and walked to Joseph's house.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She walked into the backyard. "Are you guys talking about that B***** teacher?" Millie asked them as she walked to Joseph.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Millie rolled her eyes. "Eel let me talk to josh for a little bit."

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Teach me." She stated.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "How to use magic. Please." She asked him.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Cuz You're truly my best friend." She stated.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "And I can't see my mom unless I learn some magic." She said sighing.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Ok." She said smiling. Then she hugged him. "Thank you." Millie said walking back to her house.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She stayed up all night watching cheesy comedy shows with Matt. "So does Joseph like you yet?" He asked. Millie glared at him. "No."

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Awwwwwww did you scare him away?" He smirked. "No but if you don't stop I'll scare you away." She said squirting a water gun at him,".

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments The next minute Millie is pelted with water balloons and drenched

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments Millie was forced outside as Matt and his friends locked all the doors in the house. "J-just g-gr-great......." She mumbled walking down the road shivering.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She kept on walking until she saw Joseph. " w-what are y-you doing out h-here?" Millie asked shivering.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "T-that's just t-torture....." She said still shivering.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "M-Matt and his f-friends drenched me in water." She said.

((WHAT WHY???))

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments ((I wish I could help u out.))

"D-deal........." She muttered still shivering. She stood in front of him blocking off any nerf pistols.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "O-oh god." She muttered walking in behind him. "Can't we just use magic?" She whined.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments "Not a lot............I kind of know how to do this....." She said turning him into a cat. "Awwwww not even close."

((^-^))

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She focused really really really hard but nothing happened.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She took a deep breath and an squirt gun appeared. She squirted him in the face.

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She giggled a bit then started to shiver again. "W-where's Sarah's r-room?"

•CookieMonster• | 3215 comments She wobbled upstairs and took a left.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39