Demons RP discussion

Outside demonic house > Demonic worshipping temple

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Here they go to worship whatever demon they have

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Instead of going to her bed to get some much needed sleep, Joe walked silently into the temple. It eerily reminded her 'home'. She shuddered and stumbled over a loose stone, cursing as she landed on her butt.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed and nodded. "Yeah. I um I'm fine." she murmured. "Thanks." she looked down at her feet, feeling embarrassed.

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled at the boy. "I'm just clumsy." she shrugged like it was nothing. But she had scars that proved it wasn't just nothing.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe cautiously shook his hand. "Joe." She said softly, not giving her whole name.

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed and smiled shyly. "Same here." she murmured, feeling even more embarrassed by her manners.

message 7: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe stopped and thought over what she had just said. "Oops." she said and giggled. Her eyes widened at the sound as her hand flew to her mouth. Slowly she lowered her hand again and tried to act more normal.

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Do you mean here in the temple or the house itself?" Joe asked Alexi, wanting to clarify before answering.

message 9: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Um..." Joe hesitated. "I'm here because I am half lost, half bored and half no idea what I'm doing." She said softly. "The house... well... yeah..." she murmured and rubbed her arm.

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe shrugged. "Walking around really." she answered simply. "You know like a normal person does at the dead of night when it's dark outside." she gave him a half smile.

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe raised her eyebrows at him and leaned back on her heels. "Who says I don't have an ax and a mask?"

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "You don't know that I haven't left them outside, or hidden them in a place you can't see." Joe pointed out softly. "You have to think about all these things too."

message 13: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe tilted her head to the side, intrigued by what he said. "How so?" she asked Alexi, not missing the mischief that was residing in his eyes.

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe raised her eyebrows again. "What sort of parlor trick tells you whether someone has a secret ax or not?" she asked.

message 15: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Oh..." Joe murmured in understanding. "I see." she rubbed her arms at the chilliness in his voice.

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Don't apologise." Joe told him softly. "You can't help these things." she shrugged and gave him a shy smile.

message 17: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Verity hissed loudly in Joe's head, causing Joe to stumble back, losing her balance. She recovered slightly and blushed. "Sorry. S-she didn't like that much." she murmured sheepishly.

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe nodded and then regretted it. "Right. Sit down." She told herself before carefully sitting down next to Alexi.

message 19: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe swallowed. "If I think something she doesn't like or if someone else says something she doesn't like. Or when people lie..." She murmured and rubbed her head. "That wasn't that bad compared to what she has done though." She admitted almost silently.

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe tensed as his arms went around her. She slowly relaxed as she realised that Alexi meant no harm. That he was simply hugging her. She leaned into him, enjoying the feeling of being comforted.

message 21: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe pouted when Alexi released her from the hug. "T-thanks." She stuttered quietly. She wished he would hug her again but it didn't seem likely.

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Yeah..." Joe sighed and brought her knees to her chin. She wrapped her arms around her legs and hugged them to her chest.

message 23: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe looked at him. "Won't we get in trouble?" She asked, itching to just say yes she'd help him.

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled. "So where are we starting?" She asked Alexi. No one ever came here anyway.

message 25: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe held the baseball bat gingerly in her fingers. "Um okay?" She shrugged.

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled and watched him spray on the smiley faces. "So cheery." She said lightly.

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe shrugged. "Paint it. It's not like we're going anywhere." She told him.

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled and sat down to watch Alexi paint. She had put the baseball bat down, not liking the feel of it in her hands.

message 29: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled at Alexi. "Sounds exciting." she said and crossed her legs quietly.

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "What are you going to paint on it?" Joe asked Alexi softly.

message 31: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ...

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe pursed her lips as she thought. "Something you really like. Not something that bores you." She suggested an shrugged.

((It's okay :3 ))

message 33: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled as she watched him paint. It was fascinating to see how he worked. At least to her it was.

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Hey!" Joe giggled and wiped at the paint on her face. She tried to get it off but couldn't so she stuck her tongue out at Alexi.

message 35: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe laughed and shook her head. "I'll get it later thanks." she said, walking over to the massive piece of art.

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe pursed her lips in thought. "I like it." she said simply, not sure what else she needed to say.

message 37: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe stared blankly at the brush and then at Alexi. "What?" she asked him confused.

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Me? Paint something?" Joe asked. "Noooo. No no no." she shook her head and stepped back from the wall.

message 39: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe turned her head and looked over her shoulder at Alexi. "I can't." She told him quietly, not realising just how close he was to her b

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe chewed her lip as she slowly moved away from the wall. She sat down on the floor and brought her knees to her chest then wrapped her arms around them.

message 41: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ..

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((It's okay! :D))

Joe stared off into space, not realising Alexi had spoken to her. "Huh?" She asked as she came back to Earth. "Sorry, did you say something?"

message 43: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Uh..." Joe hesitated before nodding. "Yeah I think so." she smiled back at him shyly.

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe nodded. "Sure." she said and jumped up. She ran her hand through her hair as she looked at Alexi. "Are you done painting this or are you still going to do more?"

message 45: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Uh... One of their rooms or a room in the house?))

Joe laughed softly and ducked her head out of the way. "Hey." she said and swatted at his hand playfully. "Pizza sounds unbelievably good right now."

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel ((Sounds good to me!))

Joe smiled and took his arm. "Lets follow that yellow brick road." she replied as they walked out.