Demons RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 182 (182 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Full of flowers... And long grass... And stuffs like that... Idk lol

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember had followed the boy to the meadow, the distanced she had walked had only managed to anger her further and frankly she felt mad enough to kill him.

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember had followed the boy to the meadow, the distanced she had walked had only managed to anger her further and frankly she felt mad enough to kill him.

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Sorry had problems posting.....and it posted double, great :| ))

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Goodnight))

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember glanced around, looking for the boy, she knew he was here, but didn't know where.

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She spotted the rainbows and walked in that general direction, stopping when she was a few feet from him, "...what the hell is with you and rainbows, you can't go around just shooting people in the face!"

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She glared at him a bit, she knew he probably couldn't control it, but right now she really didn't care, "...yeah, well you don't want to know half the things my demon wants me to do to you right now."

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....in simple basically....but more than just a zap, more like electrocute you." She answers, muttering the last part. She closed her eyes, trying to calm herself down a little, for some reason it didn't feel right to just lash out on this kid. She could feel the tingle of electricity building up, wanting to be set free.

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She felt her anger slip away. After a few minutes she sighed, feeling completely calm again. "...thanks." She murmured ".....i, uh...loose it sometimes."

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember nodded and sat down in the tall grass. She leaned back a bit and looked up at the sky, trying to keep herself relaxed at least for a while.

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugs, "....maybe sometimes, but not very often."

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i dunno...i think it would really depend on the demon.." She answered, "...after all, they are all so different."

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...wow." She mumbled, watching him. Things like this always amazed her, his ability just seemed so simple compared to others. It just went to show that there can be good in any situation, even if that good doesn't directly effect you.

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, sighing, "...yeah, but even the good ones have problems in some way." She closed her eyes, thinking of her own demon. She really didn't think of hers as evil, but then again she did have a few problems now and then in certain situations.

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...yeah, i guess that makes sense.."

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...oh yeah, just think of how many nylon cats would be running around." She answered, smiling a bit.

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...yeah, I'm sure you could." She murmured, sighing.

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...it wasn't exactly good, but it wasn't horrible either. A few years before i came here i was put into a state home after my parents had been arrested for drug dealing. Because of my age no one wanted to put up with me long, i would just get passed around. There was this girl, Meghan, who had the same problem as i did, we would always get moved to the same places so naturally we just became each others family." She closed her eyes as a flood of memories came back to her. "...it was great. Until my demon came along. Meghan and i got into a fight one night, she was trying to convince me i needed help, she knew something was up..."

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...i just don't want to see what i did to her happen to anyone else. I almost killed her...i don't want anyone else to go through that..its just safer for me to be on my own."

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...yeah, i guess your right.."

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She glanced over in his direction and nodded "....yeah, im fine." She answered.

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...yeah...he was here a few minutes ago...he just left." She answers, picking at a large blade of grass next to her.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shook her head, "...nope." She answered, not elaborating any more on the subject.

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...really?" She sighed lightly, leaning back in the grass and looking up at the sky. "....thats surprising."

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...oh...well thats good i guess." She replied, watching the clouds shift in the sky.

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....yeah, I'm fine.....just been thinking about things." She answered

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "...nah...it would probably just bore you to death.."

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...ah, so I'm not the only one then." She answered, smiling a bit. All those movies were just so typical, they all had a happy ending, that hardly ever happened in real life. She sighed, "...i was just thinking how my life was before i came here and all....just regular, sucky thing."

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...yeah...i think everyone heres had an exceptional amount of suckyness in their lives."

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She thought about it a minute before answering, "i don't think i would take it......even if there was a way to loose my demon, i don't think i could ever truly be 'normal' again. I wouldn't fit in....at least here i sort of fit in."

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "....i dunno, the actual answer to that might surprise you."

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...yeah." She sighed lightly, glancing over at him. She watched him silently for a few seconds before responding again. "...so, you've pretty well heard all about my sucky life, but i haven't heard much about yours...care to tell?" She asked curiously.

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...oh...that must of really sucked." She answered, pulling at the grass next to her.

message 35: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged "Since when can grass be scared anyway?"

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled a bit, rolling her eyes, "....yeah, i figured that."

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, frowning a bit, "...really i don't know....it was just so much different than what i had envisioned happening. I mean, i pretty well wanted to kill him but then he calmed me down and we talked and that was that....it was weird."

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...i guess its not, but, i dunno...it was just weird to me...of course then again i guess I'm kind of out of the habit of regularly communicating with people." She said, mumbling the last part to herself.

message 39: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...well yeah, i know that.." She sat up straight again, running a hand through her hair "...but this is not like me....i mean talking to you and him both in one day and tell you practically everything. I had gone months on end without talking to anyone but then all this happens and its weird...."

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...yeah, that would probably be good....but what is there to even talk about?" She asked, she really didn't know of anything to really talk about.

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shook her head, smiling a bit. "...if i wanted that much sap id just go watch an episode of my little pony or something." She murmured.

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She laughed a bit as well before glancing over at him, "...i dunno...you pick."

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...okay, sure....what about the future?"

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She thought for a minute, "...well i have no idea what i want to do, theres just so much out there, so much that i haven't seen, so much i want to see. I really can't imagine myself tied down to one specific thing or one place....i want to help people, but i dunno how i would." She paused for a second, picking a blade of grass and twirling it around her fingers, "...and as for that last question, well i really don't know yet....i guess it just depends on who comes along and if they want to get to know me really."

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "..i don't know, i guess i would try but i dunno if it would happen." She answered, not really noticing him leaning closer either.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i guess it just seems so out of reach." She said, only just now realizing how close he was. It was like she was frozen in place though, but oddly she felt calm.

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....are you sure?" She asked quietly, talking more this time to him then generally.

message 48: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i guess its worth a shot then." She murmured quietly.

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Her demon started going crazy, trying to order her to get away before it was too late and she hurt him. She tried blocking it out and in return her demon tried reminding her who was really in charge by forcing out a small electric jolt which quickly transferred over and shocked Than. She quickly pulled back, looking away, "...sorry." She whispered.

message 50: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, taking a deep breath to calm herself down. She forced a small smile, "...i guess I'm ganna have to work on controlling her more.."

« previous 1 3 4