Demons RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Swimmin time!

message 2: by Ocean (new)

Ocean Poppy was bored. She spent most of the time locked inside her room, but it was a lonely way to spend her days. It wasn't just the lack of people and communication between her and her demon. The walls felt like they were closing in on her. Unable to take the feeling of suffocation, she decided to go out the house for a while. Somehow, she found herself by the pool. She walked closer, when the sound of someone talking made her stop. "...leave me alone," the voice said. Poppy squeaked, "Sorry!"

message 3: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason walked into the pool are and looked around with an amused expression then he turned his head to look at Josephine with an slight smile

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe looked around and then up at Jason. "What?" She asked him softly as he looked at her.

message 5: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "Nothing. Your just so beautiful." Jason replied and lightly pecked her lips then walked to under an tree where there was shade for both of them

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe blushed and walked with Jason to the shade of the tree. She looked up at him curiously, wondering what he saw in her.

message 7: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason stopped under the tree then he looked at her, catching her gaze and said "What?"

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe shrugged. "It's nothing." She murmured and looked away because of the lie. She screwed up her nose then looked back at Jason with a tiny smile.

message 9: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason just looked at her. He knew that she was lying and that something was wrong as well as feeling a little hurt that she wouldn't tell him

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "So um swimming?" Joe asked and looked at the pool slightly nervous. She glanced back at Jason again. She bit her lip when she realised he knew she had lied.

message 11: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "Yea." Jason said with an sigh then he took off his shirt and out it down under the shade

message 12: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe nodded and slipped her shoes and shorts off, leaving her in her swimsuit and Jason's jacket. She looked at the water again, still nervous.

message 13: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason took his jacket off her and set it down on top of her stuff then he took off his socks and shoes so he was only standing in his trunks and walked to the water

message 14: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I like your jacket though." Joe protested playfully as Jason took it off of her. She followed hesitantly to the water and then stood behind him. The pool scared her but she would never admit it.

message 15: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason turned his head to looked at her from behind him then he lightly kissed her before looking back at the water then just walked in, falling into the water smoothly

message 16: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe kissed Jason back lightly before watching him walk into the water. She stood on the edge just watching him, in absolutely no hurry to join him in the water.

message 17: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason rose out of the water in front of her with his hair soaked down to his forehead and neck and he looked at her with an slight smile and held out his hand to her

message 18: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe shook her head vigorously. "I'll just stand here." She told him and forced a smile onto her face.

message 19: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason rolled his eyes and pulled her into the water with him but made sure that she was only submerged from the waist down, holding into her with his arms wrapped around her waist

message 20: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Jason!" Joe squealed as he pulled her into the water. She clung to him tightly and put her head on his shoulder. "Okay. I'm in the water. You win." She murmured.

message 21: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled and lightly kissed her cheek before looking around

message 22: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe hid her face in Jason's shoulder. "So... Now what?" She asked him softly.

message 23: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "Well, we can just make out or we could just swim around." Jason murmured and looked at her

message 24: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "I can't swim." Joe reminded him quietly and glanced up at Jason shyly.

message 25: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason looked down at her with an slight smile and lightly kissed

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe kissed him back gently and smiled a bit.

message 27: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled and kissed her again softly and lightly as he pulled her closer to him

message 28: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe wrapped her arm around his neck and started to relax as they kissed.

message 29: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason ran his fingertips up her back lightly as he kissed her back

message 30: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe gasped quietly as Jason ran his fingers up her back. She blushed at her reaction.

message 31: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled slightly into the kiss then pulled back and looked at her with an smile

message 32: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled at Jason warmly, still blushing faintly. "I love you." She told him softly.

message 33: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "I love you too." Jason said softly with another smile and rested his forehead against hers

message 34: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe smiled and looked into his eyes as her heart fluttered. "I'm glad." She giggled.

message 35: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled and lightly kissed the side of her neck

message 36: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe gasped again and tilted her head back slightly. Her blush deepened again.

message 37: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled against her neck and lightly ran his lips across the side of her neck to her throat

message 38: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Jason." Joe whispered and felt herself shiver. She giggled a small bit, still blushing.

message 39: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason smiled again and softly kissed her soft spot at the base of her throat, forgetting that he wasn't suppose to

message 40: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe closed her eyes and ran her hand through Jason's hair gently, also forgetting.

message 41: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason kissed the soft spot again then lightly sucked on it when he stopped and pulled back slightly

message 42: by Rachel (new)

Rachel As Jason started to suck on her soft spot Verity screamed in Joe's head. Just as she was about to speak up he pulled back. She gasped at the pain in her head and went limp in his arms. "S-s-sorry." She stuttered out weakly.

message 43: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments Jason didn't say anything except for closing his eyes and leaned his forehead against her shoulder

message 44: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe took deep breaths until the pain went away. She looked at Jason and frowned. She always messed up. "I'm sorry Jason." She whispered and closed her eyes.

message 45: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "It's not your fault." Jason said softly as he kept his eyes closed and his forehead against her shoulder softly

message 46: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Yes it is." Joe argued and shook her head at herself. "She's my demon. I should be able to control her better. I can't. So it's my own stupid fault."

message 47: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "Don't call yourself that and technically, it was my fault since I had forgotten that I wasn't suppose to do that." Jason murmured

message 48: by Rachel (new)

Rachel "Why not? It's true." Joe murmured and shrugged. "It's not your fault." She told him firmly, her voice quiet.

message 49: by Carlos (new)

Carlos Reyna (CarlosAlexis) | 676 comments "Not it's not and yes it is so don't argue and just agree with me." Jason murmured with an hint of amusement in his voice

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel Joe frowned at Jason and shook her head again. "My fault." She whispered and kissed his nose. "And I'm not agreeing."

« previous 1 3 4