Demons RP discussion

Inside demonic house > Living room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 621 (621 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Where the demons chill

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember was sitting in a chair at the corner of the room, reading a random book she had managed to find lying around.

message 3: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember glanced up from her book only momentarily, she had been here for a while now and she was more than used to things like this. She sighed and started reading again.

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...yeah, don't worry about it" she said, not looking up from her book and not elaborating anymore on the subject than she had to. She wasn't much for talking to people.

message 5: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She stays silent a moment, not wanting to really talk, but she knew it would be rude if she didn't answer him back. "...I'm Ember." She replies, still not looking up at him.

message 6: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((...hurting/accidentally killing people she's close to))

She shrugs, sighing, "...its okay,...its not like you can really control it."

message 7: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember ignored his statement, just thinking he was still talking to his demon. Around here it got pretty hard to tell when someone was addressing you or not.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember glanced over at him, raising an eyebrow. She marked her page and then shut her book, setting it down beside her "...wait, what?" She asked, confused on what would even make him say that.

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Slowly it started to click together, "....oh...thats what you meant then." She said, looking down, she hadn't always had that fear. it had mainly just kicked in a year before she was brought here when she had accidentally hurt someone the first time. Ever since that had been her worst fear.

message 10: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, even with him just mentioning it, it had brought the images back to mind. She quickly pushed them away. "...well, i hate to tell you this, but we're basically already there." She said in response to his second statement before turning and picking her book back up.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, "...well her name is Xanila and she can create and control electricity." She said, biting her lip. She was lucky in a way that her's wasn't so demanding of her to do things, but then again with any little emotion she had it tended to trigger things.

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shook her head, "...defiantly not... of course then again there is really no safe scenario to be around me, electricity is unpredictable if not contained." She said, sighing.

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "...i don't mind, thats perfectly smart." Thats how she liked it anyway, she thought that if she never got close to anyone than no one else would get hurt. It was the main reason for her sticking to herself. Its not like people really wanted to talk to her anyway. once they figured out what her demon was capable of it always seemed to scare them off, so that seemed to work in her favor.

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighs, "...well i don't see that happening any time soon or even at all, so if that ever happens i will worry about that then, but right now it doesn't really matter, now does it?"

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...okay, Fine i will if the situation ever calls for it." but it wont, she sighed and started to open the book she had been reading again.

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She stayed silent a minute, considering what he had just said, "...because how can i expect someone to want to get to know me and look past my demon when i can't really even do that myself."

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She idly messed with the pages of the book for a few seconds, not speaking. Finally she answered, "....maybe so, but i can't move on just yet when I'm still practically dying inside from the last time..... People get close and then i hurt them, and then that hurts me. Its a cruel joke with no end."

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She just nodded, staying silent this time. She didn't really feel like talking further, she knew if she did she would think more and get herself worked up and in turn with that, get Xanila worked up. That was the last thing needed right now.

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Well I'm glad someone gets enjoyment out of all this." She mumbles, not taking her gaze off the book in her hands.

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "Well yeah, but i can't exactly control when it kicks in! More people would be killed than saved." She retaliates, thinking of how true that statement actually was.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...well mines not exactly that way. It just...happens, ill get mad or upset or something and then its just there. I guess in a way its like a security thing.." She said.

message 22: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Kk, have fun ^_^ ))

message 23: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember nodded, "...yeah, sometimes, not very often though..." She answered.

message 24: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighs, "...well, its only when i start to get close to people." She admits, "...she'll be there and warn me what will happen." She frowns a bit "....really its mostly threats i guess.....but there are times where that serves like a safety net."

message 25: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...thats how most are judging on what ive seen around here....i guess i just got lucky that mine isn't so demanding."

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighs, "...thats because to him they probably are.."

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nods, "...i take it your demon likes to be in control of most things then..?"

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i can't even imagine how bad that must be." She said, biting her lip as she wondered how different her life would be if she had a demon like that, "...it must get exhausting."

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember considered this a minute before sighing, "...i dunno, its hard telling what id do, id like to say i would, but i honestly don't know how i would handle that if that happened. "

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, "....well...yeah, probably." She admitted, looking down.

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember nodded, she sat back relaxing again, "....as crazy as this sounds after everything I've been saying, in a way i think everyone like us are lucky..."

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...well, regular people have demons too, not demons like ours, like bad choices that they made demons....they have to spend all their lives trying to hide them, but us, well, we don't really have to do that."

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She rolled her eyes, "...well, yeah around normals, but how often does that happen?"

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, "...true, but at least we pretty well have freedom while we're here."

message 35: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember bit her lip, trying to think of what to say, "okay, okay...sorry i brought it up." She mumbled, "...now don't get mad at me for saying this, but i think you should try following your own advice....You basically told me i need to face my fear head on. So, why don't you do that yourself. I know...i sound like a hypocrite, but the longer you hide from it, the stronger it gets...i know."

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....oh." She said, not sure how else to respond to that.

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember stayed silent a minute, "....it wasn't your fault...you can't blame yourself.." She sighed, sitting up a little

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed, looking at him, "...i know it has to be hard, but by staying in here your giving in to your fear. That'll only make him stronger and he will drive you to insanity weather you like it or not....you need to just learn how to stand up to him." She sighed "...sure along the way a few people might get hurt or killed, but there could be a much bigger loss if you go insane and just kill everyone anyway."

message 39: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember managed a small smile, "...thank goodness....i don't think i had any more pep-talk left."

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....yeah." She sat back again, "...you made that look so easy when you were talking to me but dang, its way harder than it looks."

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, "i bet....wow, i must of made that torture on you,huh?"

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled a bit, "....well, sorry about that....i can be a little...stubborn at times."

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...yeah."

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember watched, sitting quietly for a minute, unsure of what to make of it. "...well...that was random..."

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed and glanced around the room awkwardly, not knowing what else to say.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Lol XD, it happens,i knew what you meant))

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugged, "...sure" usually she wouldn't of agreed to something like that, but frankly she was curious on the matter.

message 48: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...probably, thats really the only logical place to hide....of course considering what just happened I'm not to sure that guy was logical in any way..." She answered

message 49: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...true, but i don't think we are that insane....not quite yet anyway that is." She said before sighing and standing up.

message 50: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded, "...yeah, lets go."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13