Demons RP discussion

Inside demonic house > Game room

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan A room where the demons play around and have fun (if that's possible)

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "Do you need assistance?" Echo asked hovering behind the the two with Pandora at her shoulder still.

message 3: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "I can make her wake up if you wish me to." Echo said.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "My demon Ryn gives me the ability to decive people. I don't like using it but I can make her think she's awake." Echo explained.

message 5: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Echo leaned down and pressed her lips close to Whisper's ear and spoke demonic sayings, making her think she was awake. Whisper awoke with a start and Echo quickly moved back to where her sister stood.

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "You past out dear, and I woke you up." Echo told her.
'You promised you wouldn't use your power Echo! It's too dangerous!' Pandora shouted into her head.

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "It is no problem." She said smiling at the two.

message 8: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember wondered how that kid could be so dang happy with everything. Sure his power was rainbows, but she thought she would get frustrated with nothing but rainbows all the time, She stood back a few steps, not wanting to get in the way.

((Sorry, i fell asleep last night))

message 9: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, great, i wonder when his pet unicorn will walk in she thought, sticking her hands in her pockets.

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Morgan Echo watched the two while Pandora sent more thoughts into her head.
'Stop helping them!' She shouted.

message 11: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, it looked like this wasn't going to go as planned, "...great, of all the people he could of wanted to get revenge on it had to be a boy with no fear." She muttered to herself.

message 12: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She shrugs, "...sorry, it really only happens when I'm mad and stuff, and so far I'm only slightly annoyed..."

message 13: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She rolled her eyes, "..no, all that did was kinda make me want to slap you."

message 14: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, how the heck were they even going to make this kid unhappy? She had a feeling he probably wouldn't even mind if she did shock him.

message 15: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember gritted her teeth, glaring in the direction the boy had ran through. She really hated rainbows "...thats it." She muttered angrily before taking off in the direction the boy had gone.

message 16: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Idk....meadow maybe, seems like a place that character would go? XD ))

message 17: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Yeah, sure thing))

message 18: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember shrugged, "....whats your favorite game?"

message 19: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She looked to it and smirked a little, "...okay...but be warned, you are playing an experienced gamer on that." She said before walking over to it.

message 20: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...we'll see about that." She said, before pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

message 21: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "We'll see about that." She murmured before setting the puck back on the table and hitting it in his direction, sending it in a wild frenzy.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "okay" she said

message 23: by Morgan (new)

Morgan "hmm... alright." she nodded.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((cont@cave?))

message 25: by Morgan (new)

Morgan ((ill post first xD))

message 26: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She sighed and pulled out the puck again, setting it on the table and letting it float lazily for a few seconds before hitting it, sending it ricocheting off the sides before it slid into its desired target. "...and you were saying..?"

message 27: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She quickly hit it back, defending her area to prevent him from scoring.

message 28: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...what the heck i was good at this game last year." She murmurs to herself before pulling out the puck and then hitting it again.

message 29: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Ugh, our internet is screwed up because of the snow, so just thought id warn you i wont be on much for gosh knows how long now))

message 30: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She rolled her eyes, "well someones quite confident in his skills." She said, hitting the puck back as hard as she could, hoping the action wouldn't work against her as it sometimes did. 'You need to go back to being alone! Stop this nonsense before i stop it for you' Xanila hissed at her, a sharp tone to her voice that Ember had never heard her use before.

message 31: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She smiled a bit, then looked at him skeptically, "....you didn't just purposely let it go in, did you?" 'get away from him! Get away from everyone! You need to be on your own!!' she continued to try and ignore Xanila, but it was getting harder by the second.

message 32: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...okay, just making sure." She said, smiling a bit again.

message 33: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember sighed, "..i don't think it would help any...she wont leave me alone until she gets her way." She muttered, "...shes an evil little brat."

message 34: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((My wifi is finally fixed! :D ))

message 35: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Probably read it, went to go do something really quick then forgot....not that i would know anything about that :P))

Ember sighed and hit the puck back, she let Xanilla rant all she wanted, she hoped eventually she would give up.

message 36: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Ember hit the puck a little harder than she meant to, she was just frustrated with Xanilla because she wouldn't shut up. She sighed, "...oh just things like how ill hurt you and i should go back to being alone....and threats."

message 37: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) Normally she would of been freaking out and apologizing for almost hitting him, but right now she was too preoccupied on Xanilla to notice anything else. She didn't really even notice it had flew off the table. Normally she would of just been able to shake Xanilla off, but for some reason it felt like she was getting stronger.

message 38: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....She has never really done this before though...not even on eclipses." She murmured, tightly gripping the side of the air hockey table to keep her frustration in, all her instincts wanted to fight Xanilla back, but doing that would also pose the risk of just making it worse.

message 39: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded numbly, not really even able to really think straight with Xanilla being as restless as she was.

message 40: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) It took her a minute for the words to process, when they did she managed to smile a bit. "...i..love you..too." It took some effort to say what she was thinking rather than what Xanilla was yelling at her.

message 41: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i..don't know....it's never...happened this bad...before" she answered, closing her eyes and just trying not to want to give in to Xanilla's wishes.

message 42: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) She nodded and then started thinking about things she loved, gradually moving up to the most important, which was now Than. Xanilla did not stop protesting, but she kept thinking and eventually Xanilla gave in, but not before saying something rather particular, Fine, enjoy your little fun for now. I see where your priorities lie, you will regret this soon!! after that everything went silent and it felt odd. "....i think it worked..." She said after the silence had stayed for a few minutes.

message 43: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "....lots of things...my favorite band...the first dog i had....mostly you though." She answered, smiling a little.

message 44: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "...i like it too." She said, still smiling. It felt nice to not have Xanilla interrupting at the moment.

message 45: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) "..okay, sounds great." She smiled and looped her arms around his neck before kissing his cheek.

message 46: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Yeah, if you don't mind :) ))

message 47: by Lynn (new)

Lynn (papergalaxies) ((Thanks :) ))